Turbo Fire in March!

Options
This will be a group for people who have started Turbo Fire this month or are planning on starting in March. We can all support and encourage each other since we will be at about the same point in the program. If you want to join, post a little about yourself and what you hope to get out of Turbo Fire. If you're really brave, post your before photo :laugh:

My name is Amber, I am 29 and mostly a SAHM to my 9 year old son. I do have a very part time job tutoring at risk kids in an after school program. I love it! I'm not new to weight struggles or losing weight, about 4 years ago I changed my lifestyle and lost about 30 lbs and I've been able to keep it off. Now, I'm really trying to get that bikini body for this Summer, I haven't worn a bikini since high school. I'm doing a little bit of a modified schedule for TF, I am still going to do Zumba on Tuesdays, and start out with a rest day every 3 days instead of 6. I really don't want to get hurt or burn out. I am hoping to start Monday, just waiting on my package from Ebay. I hope to finish the program on June 11!

Here's my stats
Height: 5'3"
Weight 115
Goal Weight 110 or so, not too worried about the scale :smile:

Can't wait to get started!

Replies

• kbush4
    kbush4 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I love Turbo Kick, I do it two days a week at my gym. I just order Turbo Fire through the site for 6 easy pays of 20 bucks. I can't wait to start. I work outside the house, but have two young boys and can't always get to the gym so I thought this would be great to do at home.

Let me know how your workouts are going.

I am trying to lose about 20 lbs
  • katcena
    katcena Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    My TurboFire program, as well as my Shakeology shakes, will be here in 5 days! I will be starting right away!
    I've lost 25 pounds so far (since Dec 28th) using various websites (Livestrong, Sparkpeople) until I found MFP about 7 weeks ago ago, and am now an MFP-er for life! LOVE IT! I have been going to the gym, lots of cardio including the Elliptical machine and Zumba classes, as well as some weight training.
    My goal is to lost another 20-25 pounds by June. I am hoping that TurboFire will help me do that! :)
    I'm so happy you started this thread! It will be great to share this journey with others!

Oh, and I am Team Beachbody Coach....so if anyone is interested in learning more about this program or wants to order it...please feel free to add me as a friend and send me a message. I'll answer any questions I can!
  • katcena
    Options

Oh, and I am Team Beachbody Coach....so if anyone is interested in learning more about this program or wants to order it...please feel free to add me as a friend and send me a message. I'll answer any questions I can!

I mention this because, for anyone who doesn't know, Beachbody is the company that puts out the TurboFire program. As well as P90X, TurboJam, Shakeology, and MANY others. :) Thanks....just thought I should add that for anyone who isn't familiar with the programs.
  • Jessicapages
    Options
    Hi my name is Jessica I am a wife and SAHM to 3 girls ages 19,14 and 1 1/2. After my last child I have had a hard time with my weight.My husband says that I look great but I feel that I don't.This is my 2nd round of Turbo Fire,I am wanting to lose 13 pounds and tone up.I am in week 1 on day 4 and can't wait to see the pounds just melt away!

Age~37
    Height 5'5"
    weight ~ 146
    Gaol weight~ 130-135
  • amberaz
    amberaz Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Jessica- Is that you in your avatar pic? I never would have pegged you for 37, or to be the mom of a 19 yr old. You look Great!
    For doing a second round of TF, do you just start all over from the beginning? Is it easier the second time around?
  • Jessicapages
    Options
    Amberaz~~Yup that is me,I know I just turned 37 yesterday.Doing TF for the 2nd time around, yes I am starting from the begining. The only thing that I find easer is that I know the classes now by heart.I was struggling at the beginning of TF lol,now I got it.I am still DRIPPING sweat at the end of my classes,I am jumping a little higher and feeling more in control of my moves.Thank you for starting this page!!
  • Jessicapages
    Options
    Today I did Fire 30,my abs are killing me form doing abs 10 yesterday,but I pushed through and got it done.Thinking about doing a HIIT later today.
  • amberaz
    Options
    Here's my "before" picture. It's not horrible, but could be a lot better! Excuse my background clutter, my only full length mirror is in my sewing/craft/junk room LOL

IMG_2903.jpg
  • Jessicapages
    Options
    [
  • Jessicapages
    Options
    Ok here are my "Before"picsme2011007.jpg

me2011020.jpg
  • tpycha126
    tpycha126 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Hi i would love to join this group! My name is Tadessa, I have been married almost a year. I work full time for an auto body shop. I had gained a lot of weight when my husband and I were dating. I thought I could eat a whole pizza and not gain weight, I figured if he could I could. And then when my dad died I turned to food. But when we got engaged I half-heartedly decided to get in shape, I did lose 20 pounds. So now I am trying to lose the last 10 pounds. I started with Turbo Jam, just completed Chalean Extreme and just started Turbo Fire on Mon, as if you couldn't tell I am a Chalene Johnson fanatic. I am absoultely loving Turbo Fire right now.

Height: 5'4
    Weight:130
    Goal: 124 or just to have better abs :)
  • Jessicapages
    Options
    Sorry guys I can't seem to get the pics smaller LOL
  • Jessicapages
    Options
    Hi Tedissa welcome to the group!!I also started TF on Monday,this is my 2nd round and I am STILL LOVING it!!
  • katcena
    Options
    Hi Jessica & Tadessa!
    I'm excited that you guys have joined this group. Plus, to have someone who is on their Second round of TurboFire! Awesome! Can't wait to join you....only 4 more days until mine arrives.....:)
  • amberaz
    Options
    Welcome to the group, Tedessa!
  • tpycha126
    tpycha126 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Tried to post my before picture but can't get it to work, so I am going to put it in my profile.
    Thanks for welcoming into the group. Today I did the 30 min class. Whoa! Was that great. I loved it. A little nervous about tomorrows workout, 55 EZ. We'll have to see how that goes.

workout007-1.jpg[img][/img]
  • Jessicapages
    Options
    Got a HIIT 15 in before Dinner.
  • Jessicapages
    Options
    I LOVE Fire 55 it goes by so fast,really does not feel like 55 min.I ahve that to do tomorrow also.You got this!!
  • Jessicapages
    Options
    Today was Fire 55 for me.Did it and feel great!!Having some shin splints but I pushed through it.Hope everyone has a great day! :)
  • amberaz
    Options
    My TF is finally shipping today, but it's coming all the way from PA so it probably won't be here until Monday or Tuesday. I am going to to some Cardio Boxing on Wii today. It's Golds Gym Cardio Workout and it's been really good for toning my arms and is a great cardio workout as well. I think tomorrow will be my day off, we have opening day for Little League and DS has his first game. Sunday we are going to be walking all day at the Renaissance Festival.

I am really going to try to cut back on my sugar intake. I stay within my calories, but I eat too much "treat" stuff. That will be my big goal for next week. I am practicing today LOL. The only sweet things I have eaten ar a banana, an apple and a sugar free popsicle.