• I couldn't answer that i'm years behind you, umm.. cough i'm 28 :noway: lol
  • LML79
    LML79 Posts: 697
    I couldn't answer that i'm years behind you, umm.. cough i'm 28 :noway: lol

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member

YEAH YEAH!! RUB IT IN!!! :grumble: It'll be here before ya know it :bigsmile: My fiance's 27 he likes to rub it in too :laugh: He says he's gonna have to find himself a younger chic :laugh:
  • I couldn't answer that i'm years behind you, umm.. cough i'm 28 :noway: lol

YEAH YEAH!! RUB IT IN!!! :grumble: It'll be here before ya know it :bigsmile: My fiance's 27 he likes to rub it in too :laugh: He says he's gonna have to find himself a younger chic :laugh:

Well if you come back on the market, I'm available... I'm a gentleman i'll open doors for you and carry your old lady trolly with wheels...

lol
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member

My hubby's 3-years younger then me too. Those younger dudes have the stamina for us old broads. :wink:
  • peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Happy birthday!:flowerforyou: I turn 32 in September and turning 30 wasn't a big deal but I'm a little scared of 40 lol! Hope you have a good day!!!!
  • kellch

Well if you come back on the market, I'm available... I'm a gentleman i'll open doors for you and carry your old lady trolly with wheels...

lol

:laugh: :laugh: Thanks Al!! Nice to know you're there:laugh: :laugh:
  • kellch

My hubby's 3-years younger then me too. Those younger dudes have the stamina for us old broads. :wink:

YEAH THEY DO!!! :bigsmile: My original plan.......Get em young and train em!!....plan failed :laugh: Plan B...enjoy the stamina of a younger man!!:drinker: :bigsmile:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member

YEAH THEY DO!!! :bigsmile: My original plan.......Get em young and train em!!....plan failed :laugh: Plan B...enjoy the stamina of a younger man!!:drinker: :bigsmile:

When you're a REALLY old hag, like me, you'll be cursing that stamina sometimes. :laugh:
  • kellch

When you're a REALLY old hag, like me, you'll be cursing that stamina sometimes. :laugh:

I already do sometimes :laugh: Sometimes he's cursing mine though too :bigsmile:
This discussion has been closed.