Insanity Success *Pictures Included*

Options
1235»

Replies

• newmeat30
    newmeat30 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!!! Thats awesome!!!!!

I just finished my 2nd week of Insanity and I HOPE to see results like yours! I don't feel like I've lost a pound!!!

Keep at it. My husband had great results too. He lost 15 lbs and went from 179 to 164 (he's 5'8) and from 36" pants to 32" pants. You can get some great results as long as you stick with it.
  • heniko
    heniko Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    16lbs made such a huge difference in your mid section wonderful results congrats!
  • Bella210
    Bella210 Posts: 3
    Options
    Wow!! Congrats on your weight loss. You give me motivation to keep losing weight and try insanity. I was hesitant to try it but after looking at your results , I know I can do it.
  • newmeat30
    newmeat30 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    Just to answer a few questions that people had earlier:

1) I did not follow the Insanity diet/meal plan. I stuck with my MFP recommended calories and tried to keep my net calories around 1200. (My husband isn't on MFP and doesn't count calories at all. He just ate smaller portions and had great results.) I would imagine that following the meal plan would lead to even better results.

2) My dramatic difference only losing 12.4 lbs may be due to the fact that I am only 5'2 and most of my weight is concentrated in the middle. (You couldn't see my legs/butt in the picture but that are seriously toned.) I think that with shorter people weight loss is more noticable because we have less surface area to store the weight. 12.4 lbs might not make as dramatic difference on someone who is 6 ft.

3) Someone asked about my pant size. I went from a size 12 to a size 8 and I went down a couple of bra sizes.

Best wishes to all of you. I'm glad my pictures are helpful in some way.
  • AmandaR910
    AmandaR910 Posts: 991
    Options
    You look amazing!!
  • JoEllen92
    JoEllen92 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Wow
    you look amazing,such good progress. I really want to do Insanity ,it's just the price that's putting me off it at the moment. I will get it once I get a job though and I have money to spend. It's on my list of things to get .
  • aa1440
    aa1440 Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    That is awesome. Thinking about trying Insanity. After seeing your pics I think I'll order it today. Keep up the good work.
  • Dukesjourney
    Dukesjourney Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    wow wow wow, thats all i have to say. What exactly is insanity. I hear a lot of you guys talk about it but ive never heard of it here in the UK.
  • JoEllen92
    JoEllen92 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    It's a home workout dvd well a set of dvd'd
    I think you get ten alltogether,I don't have it so I'm not positive but that's what I remember from looking it up.

I'm not sure how you use them but I think you're meant to do one a day for 60 days,though I think you get a rest week or something?

But basically it's a high intensity *kitten* kicking workout from what i've heard and the advert I saw for it late at night whilst the teleshopping was on the music channel's .
  • wagn27
    wagn27 Posts: 65
    Options
    Awesome results. Did you follow the diet plan as well, or did you do your own thing?

PS Asylum is coming out soon. Are you going to go for it?
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • zoombie_bear
    zoombie_bear Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    great job, who does insanity? how long of a program is it. you look great you got rid of the love handels...
    you look wonderful and I want to leave a :) comment!!!
    keep up the great work...
  • shakemybooty
    shakemybooty Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    You look great!! Congratulations!
  • BigBoneSista
    BigBoneSista Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    You worked your butt off and it shows! Good job!
  • kasmir8199
    kasmir8199 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    I love your results! INSANITY is crazzzzzzy! I look up to you for completing it!!!
    Just so you know, you have the results I'm striving to have. Super congrats, girl!

You look astonishing! ....Make sure you get your INSANITY t-shirt!!
  • littttlelaurra
    littttlelaurra Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    thats fantastic, you can see a big change in the tone of your body in just a short time, will be curious myself to see the pics you will post in 12 weeks on turbofire woohoo good for you!
  • lauralhicks
    lauralhicks Posts: 168
    Options
    looking great!
  • chaobabie
    chaobabie Posts: 64
    Options
    you look awesome!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!