My boob almost killed me!!

Options
124»

Replies

• Poehlerbear1983
    Options
    I will have you ALL know I survived my work out today!!! Wore 2 sports bras and man what a difference. SO THANK YOU ALL LADIES for helping me out and my boobs thank you too!!!! :laugh:
  • Poehlerbear1983
    Options
    Too funny. Lesson learned for me, read the topic before trolling into a random thread. It has got to be awkward to exercise with them in the way can only imagine. Had some comical images in my mind with the few posts I read. Especially the one girl doing yoga with large chest. Actually laughed out loud on that one. Good luck with the hunt for support.

I think you guys oughta read these kind of posts more often...then you will understand the pain (literally!) that we go through to get fit and healthy ;)

LOL but you know I would rather have boobs then something dangling between my legs while working out......just saying lol
  • Gargoyle69
    Gargoyle69 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Too funny. Lesson learned for me, read the topic before trolling into a random thread. It has got to be awkward to exercise with them in the way can only imagine. Had some comical images in my mind with the few posts I read. Especially the one girl doing yoga with large chest. Actually laughed out loud on that one. Good luck with the hunt for support.

I think you guys oughta read these kind of posts more often...then you will understand the pain (literally!) that we go through to get fit and healthy ;)

We have a similar issue with the jock strap and our jimmy.