pictures of the story so far...

Options

Replies

• sparklesammy
    sparklesammy Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    HOLY GAJESUS! You look like a COMPLETELY different person now! Look how thin you are! How inspiring! I want to do the same thing!

My thoughts exactly! Fan-friggin-tastic! Would not have thought all those pics were of the same person! Congrats on your amazing success you look awesome! :drinker:

lol! thanks guys, i promise they are all variations of me! : )
  • BombolinaM
    BombolinaM Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    You look amazing...Thank you for sharing.
  • Bobbys_Girl
    Options
    I agree !!! I can't wait til I can post amazing transformations like yours !!
  • heyitsmekatie
    heyitsmekatie Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    wow, you've become quite a skinny little minnie! i can't wait until i get where you are and can post my own pictures. congratulations!!!!
  • Tisha247
    Tisha247 Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    Your look fantastic, well done and congratulations.
  • jenbk2
    jenbk2 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    You look amazing !
  • pmorrison101
    Options
    I posted a similar topic in october, but have lost some more since. I am losing my last stone now...and its getting reallllllly hard! I have now lost a total of 130lbs, It has taken a long time but its so worth it. my life genuinely is better now in so many ways. i like myself a lot more!!

The story so far....

In December 2007 my Mum got married. I was a bridesmaid... a fat bridesmaid

d01b0b33.jpg

A few days later we celebrated Christmas and I was fairly unhappy with this picture:

cd44d1bb.jpg

So I went on a diet...

...some time later, I had lost quite a lot of weight!

This was taken at the start of the summer 2010 (June I think)

66afdb99.jpg

And here are a couple from Sept 2010, in Rome on Holiday : )
    d8d1c0f1.jpg
    97f0af06.jpg

This last photo was taken a few weeks ago, i was about to go to a ball (I don't just dress like this every day!)
    a742c8ab.jpg
    [/quote]
  • pmorrison101
    Options
    You look awesome........so pretty.........you can finish this now...you've come to far to stop.......keep up the good work and you will soon be at your goal weight............thanks for sharing........we all need motivation.....
  • EricInArlington
    EricInArlington Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    cool, congrats on the loss, looking good
  • AngelsKisses75
    AngelsKisses75 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    You are such an amazingly beautiful person inside and out! This healthier you is amazing and awe-inspiring to me every single day! Thank you for sharing! :heart: :heart:
  • vraesgame
    vraesgame Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    that's amazing! What a wonderful job you've done and you look beautiful!
  • puertoricanlady18
    puertoricanlady18 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    YOU LOOK GREAT!!! :) IM PROUD OF U!
  • leithaakagrover
    Options
    What part of the weight loss was the hardest for you?

as you might expect the weight comes off very quickly at the start, which makes sense, esp for people witha LOT to lose, so i suppose the first hurdle was when the big numbers stopped coming.

there were a couple of times when i went off track for a wee while and gained a little back, its taken a few years to get here.

but to be honest. this right now is the hardest part.

I am trying to shift the last 12lbs to get to my taret weight and it just does not seem to want to budge!!!! i weigh 1lb more than i did on christmas eve, my wieght has been floating around the same 3 lbs for the last 3 months. my family and friends think my body is trying to tell me that its done losing weight! lol! but...my target weight will JUST get me to my healthy bmi. I am still getting people saying that even in the last couple of months i look smaller, but i think this might be due to toning. i gym it most days so could be compacting muscle, which would explain no loss but looking more toned!

thanks for your comments guys : )
    Thanks for the inspiring story. Keep up the awesome work. I am working on toning now too. :)
  • Sexykoko
    Sexykoko Posts: 3
    Options
    you look great!! you look totally different!!!! keep up the good work.
  • Sexykoko
    Sexykoko Posts: 3
    Options
    what did you do to loose so much weight?
  • WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Very inspiring! :flowerforyou:
  • healthyjen342
    healthyjen342 Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    oh..fantastic! just fantastic! That is incredible and soo soo inspiring! Keep doing what you're doing!

I look forward to reading about your success!
  • sheryllh79
    Options
    Wow! Great job so far! I've lost 60 pounds so far and hope to be able to dress as nice as you do!
  • rhodes2b
    rhodes2b Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Amazing. The smile shows exactly how you feel! Nice job!
  • Coco_Puff
    Coco_Puff Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!