What's everyones hobbies?

Options
124»

Replies

• AlbertSchwartz
    Options
    I like to paint and draw (haven't done it in ages, need to start again),

wow, me too and i ain't done it in ages... I'll have to start that again too
  • sunshine92
    sunshine92 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    horseback riding!
  • ptucker07
    ptucker07 Posts: 7
    Options
    Ilike sports and the gym
  • kasuki
    kasuki Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I also have several poems published from poetry.com If you would like to read them go to poetry.com and put in Karen Kibat in the seach for poet box. If you do read them feel free to tell me what you think. I love to write and make cards and such for other people. I would like to start making cards for Hallmark but I don't know what or how to go about doing it. If anyone knows what I should do please post.
    Karen
  • dragonfly1138
    Options
    I love riding harleys. I had my own for a while till my arthritis and fibro and weight took me out of work a year ago. My sweet hubby has promised to get me another one when I get my extra fluff off. I use to take pictures professionally too, I miss it. I still try to take pics of the kids, pets and landscape. I am on my way to getting my life back! I guess my hobbies right now are watching tv and once in a while I even ride my exercise bike while watching tv. LOL. :laugh:
  • Emdicio
    Emdicio Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    My personal hobby is/has been motorcycling; my life long passion! Dirt bikes, dual sports, sport bikes, touring bikes; I've had them all (and currently have 5 bikes in the garage). I love doing long road trips to interesting places (Death Valley, PCH, Copper Canyon, Baja, etc) and find my greatest peace on 2 wheels. The destination is the excuse, the journey is all that matters....

After that, I play a little guitar, dabble in electronic gadgets and enjoy traveling with my wife. All I need now is to hit the Powerball so I can pursue my hobbies full time! :happy:
  • mholmes
    mholmes Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    I like to paint and draw (haven't done it in ages, need to start again),

wow, me too and i ain't done it in ages... I'll have to start that again too

You " ain't " ? You AIN'T foolin anyone "mate":wink:
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    Hmm...I reduce the frequency of my posting and all of a sudden MFP becomes highly questionable...*tsk tsk tsk*

Anyhoo, my hobbies are as follows....

Lookin Good.
    Looking Darn Good.
    Playin' Video Games.*
    Lookin Hawt.
    Shootin' Guns.*
    Lookin Good.
    Lookin Darn Good.
    Making love to various beautiful and exotic women all over the world and giving them multiple...uhm...never mind....

* = True Statement.
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Hmm...I reduce the frequency of my posting and all of a sudden MFP becomes highly questionable...*tsk tsk tsk*

Anyhoo, my hobbies are as follows....

Lookin Good.
    Looking Darn Good.
    Playin' Video Games.*
    Lookin Hawt.
    Shootin' Guns.*
    Lookin Good.
    Lookin Darn Good.
    Making love to various beautiful and exotic women all over the world and giving them multiple...uhm...never mind....

* = True Statement.

:laugh:
  • sindyb9
    sindyb9 Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    I like to singa....about the moona and the juna and the springa!! Sorry, that was from a cartoon growing up....none of you probably get it! hehe

ANYHOO! I love to read, write, cook, travel, decorate, camp, go to movies, yada yada!

some of us do :wink: :laugh:
  • Essence320
    Essence320 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I love dancing! (I teach Salsa), Reading, and I discovered the joys of the Knifty Knitter last winter. :bigsmile: