Ate and whole box/container of... PART TWO

Options
124»

Replies

• mguist
    mguist Posts: 3
    Options
    I ate an entire box of girl scout thin mints and the next day I finished off the shortbread cookies!!! Stupid girlscouts they just see me coming!!!! LOL ( I was a girlscout and I dont remember eating anyof the cookies):laugh:
  • beboudreau
    beboudreau Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Girl scout thin mints - evil.
    Full box of Vegetable thins with half a block of cheese (bad bad bad day after that)
    Little Debbie Pumpkin cookies...never again.
  • britt_fit
    britt_fit Posts: 169
    Options
    Well ha I have quite a few :blushing:

A can of vanilla frosting (also I've done chocolate frosting too)!
    A box of M&M ice cream sandwiches
    A box of skinny cow ice cream sandwiches (oh the irony haha)
    A package of cookie dough (the break apart kind)
    A box of nutty bars
    Fruit slices gummies
    And...my all time low before coming on the site was nearly a whole container of ice cream (minus about 2 cups) and I'm not talking the pints!

You can see what weight I'm trying to lose :laugh:
  • HoneymoonSlimDown
    Options
    Just last night ate a whole container of Lofthouse sugar cookies! I ate just 3 soon 3 became 7 then I woke up in the middle of the night and ate the last 3 :(

I love Lofthouse sugar cookies! I am a teacher and kids bring them in ALL the time for birthdays... it is so hard to resist them. I usually give in and eat one. :ohwell:
  • Bcrockard
    Options
    This thread makes me HUNGRY!!!!!!!!
  • Mariaa46
    Mariaa46 Posts: 5
    Options
    Sometimes i have anxiety and i cant stop eating till i feel sick l!! Its a horrible thing to do and it makes me gain weight, im done with that!
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    People who eat Swiss rolls like that...please...film...that. Thank you
  • lizdavis07
    lizdavis07 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    this is making me sick just thinking about it...

once, years ago....i came home from the bar pretty intoxicated and made a bologna sandwhich: 3 pieces of bread and the ENTIRE package of bologna....no joke, opened the package brand new and used every slice in it to make my sandwhich.

havent eaten bologna since....
  • BuddhaBabeee
    BuddhaBabeee Posts: 105
    Options
    I used to eat a whole cherry pie, but I would scrape out the cherries because I hate cherries. I just liked the flavor sauce inside on the crust.

And then I used to eat a whole box of Kraft mac & cheese like most nights for dinner.

Hmm what else.. I used to have 2-3 bowls of flavored cereal in the morning and topped it off with peanut butter toast.

Jeez I was gross. Lol.
  • lcoulter23
    lcoulter23 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Whole Pizzas, Whole containers of Oreos, And entire jars of Apple Butter with a spoon!

Um... I haven't done the first two, but I admit to eating entire jars of Apple Butter with a spoon... Also, containers of frosting.... that I put in the refrigerator to get cold and hard before I ate it so it would taste like fudge. :noway: I look back now and can't believe I did the frosting one, but I still think about doing it every now and then, which is why we don't have frosting in our house. I have also eaten a whole carton of Ben and Jerry's before. Preferably Phish Food or Everything but the... but after looking at calorie and sodium content I won't be doing that any year soon!
  • chris0912
    chris0912 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Since I started on the weight loss/healthy eating kick, all I ever seem to want are Dunkin' Donuts glazed yeast doughnuts. One day I commented to Hubs that I could easily eat a dozen at one time. He didn't believe me (cuz I've never been one to overeat like that), so I promised him that when I hit my goal weight, I would prove it to him. So last weekend we're watching Wipeout and there's a cop contestant who keeps screaming "I love doughnuts!" And every time he says it, I respond with "Mmmm, doughnuts" a la Homer Simpson (complete with drooly noise). Without another word, he gets up from the couch, grabs his keys, takes off in the car and returns with a dozen glazed yeast doughnuts! I have to admit that I did eat the entire dozen, however, I can happily say that I don't want doughnuts anymore!! This all happened around 8PM, so they weren't fresh and soft anymore, which could have played a large part in it, cuz I definitely didn't enjoy eating all of them. I could have stopped after three, but I really wanted to wipe that smug look off of his face. I felt quite guilty afterwards (didn't even log them cuz I didn't want to see the numbers all added up), but, to my shock, I didn't gain a single ounce from the gluttony! Since it's ended my craving, I'm wondering if I should do it with all the foods that just hang out in my subconscious. Like Taco Bell, Burger King, KFC, etc.
  • deeharley
    deeharley Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    Once I ate an entire package of Oreo Cookies with 2 Glasses of milk...I was pregnant, so I blame that on my son!

Not pregnant, I ate a whole box of Girl Scout Thin Mint cookies. :(

Those days are long, long behind me!!!!

When I was pregnant with my first, I ate a half gallon of chocolate peanut butter ice cream every day off - that's twice a week.

I think I may have eaten a whole box of Girl Scout Thin Mints - not sure, I kind of black out when I get near Girl Scout cookies.
  • squishyjenn
    squishyjenn Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Three whopper juniors in one sitting
    Two whoppers in one sitting
    12 cookies from Subway in one sitting
    1 box of oreos in one sitting
    2 Zaba's burritos in one sitting
    12 donuts in 12 hours
  • Alaranio
    Alaranio Posts: 75
    Options
    I could eat a whole box of Little Debbie's Star Crunch. I would wake up in bed with the wrappers all twisted up in the blankets. And yes, downing a full bag of double stuffed Oreos with milk on the side is so me. Almost forgot my fav....whole strawberry rhubarb pie, no point cutting slices to put on a plate, just grab a fork and dig in.
  • Andythefitfamilyman
    Options
    Once mind you I was really drunk, made a whole bag of pizza rolls and also made a thing of pizza begals, well I made a pizza begal/roll sandwiches
  • size08
    size08 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    :glasses: I have had the sinnful thrill of sneaking off to the chocolate shop; buying the best, most expedive box of chocolates, and quietly entering the house without raising the alarm; and finding the most forbiden hour of the day to just indulged in my favourite box of chocolates.

Darrellea Chocolates. exclusive to Australia only.:glasses:

good thing I live & work in London! Lol!
  • ZebraHead
    ZebraHead Posts: 15,207 Member
    Options
    I melted a large container of cool whip in the microwave and drank it. :sick: