W.O.T - TOTALLY P*&$ED OFF!!

Options
124»

Replies

• Rays_Wife
    Rays_Wife Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Not that I'm unsympathetic to the OP with their (old) situation, but what the frick does this have to do with "General Diet and Weight Loss help"????
  • ehorn625
    ehorn625 Posts: 144
    Options
    :mad: So.... we struggle paycheck to paycheck like a lot of people. We have a lot of responsibilites right now because of the transitional period in our life of buying our first home and whatnot... Every two weeks for the past 2 years we've had problems with my husbands paycheck. First it was bouncing, then we went to cashing it so they started giving it to him well after 5 making him stay after work just to recieve it then have it basically be no good till Monday. Not too long ago they started making real threats that he might not be able to get paid at all. They cost us 100 in late fees to various bills because he got paid almost a week after he was supposed to. We've lived in fear of that happening again but with hope that he'd still get paid, even if it came late. Well.... nope. Not getting paid. My husband who is always the first one there, rarely if ever takes a lunch hour, and always the last to leave. Works nights and week-ends whenever asked without compensation and he's not getting paid this week because theres no money for payroll even though his boss right now is on vacation in FL..... :explode: :mad: :angry: :explode: :angry:

What they are doing is illegal. Someone should report them to your state's department of labor. In NJ you can do it anonymously if you are afraid of retaliation.