Toning Shoes

Options
13»

Replies

• bentobee
    bentobee Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    I have fit-flops and I can definitely feel my legs being worked in them. It's really hard to describe. The first few days I had them they really made my legs sore - in new places that aren't usually sore. I'm used to them now, so I don't feel it so much, unless I'm doing a lot of walking in them. They are super comfy though and I'm a total flip-flop kinda girl, and these are easily the most comfortable flip-flops I've ever had. Cute styles too!
  • jantim1990
    jantim1990 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I have the Sketchers Shape-ups. I don't wear them for the toning, I wear them for the comfort. The soles are so thick you get a big cushion. I love that. I have worn them while walking outside, and on my treadmill. I don't really feel any difference in my muscles. But again, they are very comfy.
  • glitterbell23
    glitterbell23 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I have the knock off sketchers from champion. I got them at payless for 30 dollars and.they do the same things. I think they work. My calf muscles have been hurting from wearing them.
  • Kelekat
    Kelekat Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I bought the Avia Av-Motion shoes. I've been wearing them for my mid-day and night time power walks and my hamstrings and glutes are stinging. Walking uphill in them really feels like I'm getting a better workout. Even sitting here at work, I can feel some soreness in my glutes.

I don't expect them to miraculously shape up what has taken me two years to accumulate, but I feel certain that they're helping to burn off some of the fat and my daily caloric intake.