Private profiles

Options
13»

Replies

• darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,342 Member
    Options
    How are we to be good friends if I can't be in your head awhile? :laugh:

As long as you know just what a scary, scary place it is there inside my head....LOL...wait...I've seen inside your head a couple of times...nevermind, I think we're good!! :bigsmile: :flowerforyou:
  • JunkFoodJane
    JunkFoodJane Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I don't knkow if mine is private or public. I get about five minutes a day to surf the site, and don't want to worry right now about learning every little detail.

I would love to have more friends, though, and agree about enjoying the opportunity to surf and find people who seem similar. A lot of people just likely don't notice if their profiles are public or private.
  • autumn13
    autumn13 Posts: 295
    Options
    Hummmm my profile is private and I haven't had any trouble making friends.
  • jeninne
    jeninne Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Haha- now I have to go check out my settings just to see all the options I didnt know about! :)
  • Celo24
    Celo24 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Hummmm my profile is private and I haven't had any trouble making friends.

Yeah, but not everyone has the same level of badassery that you have either Autumn. :wink:
  • MsSunshine2011
    Options
    My profile is viewable to "my friends only" because I have a nosey and mean co-worker and she is on MFP too. I don't want her to know anything about me because then the entire office will. :frown:
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    Mine is totally public, but I'm too lazy to fill it out so there is nothing to see.

I wonder why I'm fat...