MISSDEEHERE'S ONE WEEK CHALLENGE~FOR SHORT TERM GOALS

Options

Replies

• arwamya
    arwamya Posts: 304
    Options
    Yayyyy Good to see everyone again *hugs*

So new week.. Last week i almost acchieved my goal of walking for 750 minutes..was 10 minutes short
    This week is gonna be a full on exercise week

My Goal for the week is to burn more than 10000 calories And (yes i have two weekly goals) Go to the gym for at least 5 days out of seven
  • wendykathryn
    Options
    Today is my first day. I love the idea of short term goals. :love:
  • mytime60
    mytime60 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I'm in again this week! I'm bumping my excercise minutes up to 200. Shouldn't be a problem, I'm starting a Zumba class this week. But my real goal is to manage my diet better. I've been under my calories most days, but I want to balance the calories, carbs, protein, fats, and sodium so no "red" zones show up. Not sure I can make it happen, but I'm going to try!
  • kaylo59
    kaylo59 Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm going to go for 40 minutes of exercise for 5 days this week.
  • deannar417
    deannar417 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Can I join this group?? The last group I asked never responded that I was in. I've been on this site but my weight seems to go up and down. I need to do something to stop that so this might be great for me to do. I will be working some overtime this week so I'm not sure how much time I will get to workout. I will have to set a small goal on that and if I get more that's great.
  • swimgirl1006
    swimgirl1006 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I managed to do 145/120 minutes of exercise last week thanks to this challenge I stayed motivated to do my Saturday workout. This week is going to tough for me I have a lot of projects and papers due soon, but I still want to get my workouts in. So I am going to set a goal of 120 minutes of exercise and a goal to stay organized and on schedule for the week so I can get everything done. Wish me luck and good luck to everyone here you are all amazing and keep me so motivated!
  • SammieGetsFit
    SammieGetsFit Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    This group is so fantastic, I couldn't imagine not coming back. Nice to see you all again! And welcome new kids. ;)

Since I met my goal this week, it's gotta increase. So:

Week 2 (for me) goal: Run 10 consecutive minutes while reaching my first 10 lbs lost mark or losing 2 inches (total) and sticking to my training routine.

(See how I combined a million goals into one? I'm so tricky. ^^)

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!
  • missdeehere
    missdeehere Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Can I join this group?? The last group I asked never responded that I was in. I've been on this site but my weight seems to go up and down. I need to do something to stop that so this might be great for me to do. I will be working some overtime this week so I'm not sure how much time I will get to workout. I will have to set a small goal on that and if I get more that's great.

:flowerforyou: WELCOME Deanna

Please join us. This group is very supportive!! I can't always he here but someone usually checks in. Jump in any time, post your goal/goals and Good Luck!!
  • silverlil
    silverlil Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    my goal is to exercise 50 minutes 5days a week ( I am so wishy-washy, some days do much more, and some less), and will try to have at least 64oz water. I do not like water eather much, but what i do those add a bit og crystal light powder in my bottle at least to color it for my brain so i can see hehehe.. and of course i would like to lose 2 pounds... would like ......:tongue:
  • missdeehere
    Options

:flowerforyou: WELCOME WENDY!!!!!

I KEEP SAYING HOW WONDERFUL THIS GROUP IS, BUT SO IS THE IDEA OF FOCUSING SHORT TERM!! Leads to LONG TERM and I think a lil easier to keep the focus. Changing goals when WE are ready.

Post your goals & please post your successes as well as struggles. We try & help each other. GOOD lUCK!!
  • missdeehere
    Options

:flowerforyou: WELCOME WENDY!!!!!

I KEEP SAYING HOW WONDERFUL THIS GROUP IS, BUT SO IS THE IDEA OF FOCUSING SHORT TERM!! Leads to LONG TERM and I think a lil easier to keep the focus. Changing goals when WE are ready.

Post your goals & please post your successes as well as struggles. We try & help each other. GOOD lUCK!!
  • missdeehere
    Options
    I am beginning with a modest goal: I will work on drinking more water, particularly at work, and exercising 150 minutes this week.

:flowerforyou: WELCOME BETH'S MOM!!!!!!!

SO HAPPY YOU FOUND US!! GOOD LUCK THIS WEEK & STICK WITH US!!
  • missdeehere
    Options
    I am beginning with a modest goal: I will work on drinking more water, particularly at work, and exercising 150 minutes this week.

:flowerforyou: WELCOME BETH'S MOM!!!!!!!

SO HAPPY YOU FOUND US!! GOOD LUCK THIS WEEK & STICK WITH US!!
  • missdeehere
    Options
    :noway: WHY AM POSTING TWICE??? AND HOW DO I DELETE IT?? :noway:

:flowerforyou: WELCOME Kay

I am sooooo happy to have you here.
    Kay is another one of my former WW buds!! Is that 40 for the week, or 40 for the day? I think I know…….. just askin’

:drinker: MyTime, Swim, Se, Believe, Crazy Q, arwama & Lil
    I am so happy for your success last week. Good Luck this week!!

I am dying to be the gal 5 weeks later!! With the weight my diary promised. Actually I think I did make that. LOL Can we go back and find out???

GOTTA GET READY TI VISIT MY MAMA

LATER:heart::heart:
  • KrisPage
    KrisPage Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Hey here I am again reached my goal last week of 10 miles walked. Going for 12 miles this week.
  • Marg11
    Marg11 Posts: 12
    Options
    Last week I did serving sizes of carbs... and failed horribly. This week I am going to keep working on that and add in water... because I literally drink NO water... For my weight I should be drinking 103oz So I will do that everyday this week!

Purchase one of the water bottles that are 1/2 of a gallon, or right around what you need to consume in a day. Fill it in the morning, and drink it throughout the day. That way you can see your progress, and how much more you have to go! I have found that helpful, plus it keeps you motivated and HONEST!! :)
    You can do it girl. Good luck!
  • SuzMac1981
    SuzMac1981 Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Sunday: 35/200

I will be back to say hello and catch up! Gotta get Little One into the bath, story time, and bedtime!
  • MAK_01
    MAK_01 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Sunday check in
    2 - 30 sec planks
    2 - 15 ab twists (15 each side)
    Day 1 is in the books. Hope everyone is doing great :)
  • newdaydawning79
    newdaydawning79 Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options
    I've had a bad bad bad weekend. I have NOT been eating well at all. Now that I've backslid, it's time to get back on track!

My goal for this week is to get back to my current weight listed in my signature, since I know with the fat/sodium content of the past couple days there's going to be a gain. :) This coming weekend is going to be another challenge with my mom being here, but I've already planned out dinners and have all the groceries we need to make sure I'm cooking healthily for all of us! We WILL go out once but I'm sure that I'll be able to make decent choices!
  • savvynurse
    savvynurse Posts: 292
    Options
    I am in once again!!! I was 378/400 mins of exercise last week... darn those 12 hr shifts.
    Starting a second job this week.... got life? got bills!! lol but I am going to set my goals realistically.
    I still want to do my 400 mins this week... will just have to be creative

Keep within my cal limits even with starting new job. Now that will be the REAL challenge!!!
    Will up date for today later this evening or tomorrow. Glad to see everyone back and all the new ones as well!!!