MISSDEEHERE'S ONE WEEK CHALLENGE~FOR SHORT TERM GOALS

Options

Replies

• missdeehere
    missdeehere Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    t's just SO FRUSTRATING. I'm so tired of hearing it every single day. Then again, she criticizes anything anyone does, it's not just the food thing. I'm just over it. I'm also really really tired today so that's not helping!

Hey Ang,

:laugh: I have to laugh because if you follow my food diary at all, I often repeat my lunches through most the week and often alternating weeks.

After doing CORE on Wight Watchers I eat a LOT of food that gives gas. LOL sorry if I offend anyone. They just poke fun at me and say, "Oh no, she has BEANS AGAIN"!! LOL Or cabbage soup or everything has garlic in it.

My daughter, who has a sensitive nose tells me that I smell like garlic!!

YOU KEEP BEING YOU!! WE LOVE WHO YOU ARE AND I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE LUNCH WITH YOU ANY DAY!!

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( B I G :heart: H U G ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
  • newdaydawning79
    newdaydawning79 Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options
    Thank you Dee! I adore you darlings. You guys keep me going every day!
  • SuzMac1981
    SuzMac1981 Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    *hugs* Ang!!!

*hugs* MissDee!!! (I know you need them tonight!)

WTG Kris!!! You are a walking machine!

I'm zonking out in two mins, my eyes are too blurry to read the rest right now!

I pigged out on Tostitos and salsa this afternoon on top of my already satisfying lunch. I REALLY wasn't hungry but I did it out of habit and I have felt gross ever since. I ate WAY too fast, like in the "old" days and it has made me feel ill the rest of the day! I realized that I just can't do that anymore! It even affected my dancing tonight... I feel sluggish and just not up to par.

60/200 mins and 2/5 pounds (but totally expecting a gain tomorrow morning).
  • KrisPage
    KrisPage Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    2 more miles tonight but no have a blister on each foot not sure how I will make the last 9 miles for my March goal. GGGRRRRRR!!!!
  • SuzMac1981
    Options
    2 more miles tonight but no have a blister on each foot not sure how I will make the last 9 miles for my March goal. GGGRRRRRR!!!!

Get some gauze and some tape and tape it up... see if it feels okay like that under a sock and your sneaker and get back out there! You are doing fabulously! And if you can't tolerate some gauze and tape.. then do a Walk at Home program (do you have Comcast On Demand by any chance?) and walk in your bare feet! You can get those miles in, I have faith in you!
  • bachooka
    bachooka Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    Chugging down my last bottle of water for the day momentarily! 2 days down 5 to go!! woo-hoo!
  • missdeehere
    missdeehere Posts: 420 Member
    Options

Kris, I just read yesterday I think, to use duct tape on the blisters. I never tried it ..........just sayin,.

Yeah, you are doing FANTASTIC on that walking!!

Thanks ladies.

I had some personals too, but I am soooo tired too and just remembered I didn't finish my food diary...................... yawn :yawn:

goodnight

KEEP IT GOING GANG!! SOMEONE POSTED 10 WEEKS TILL JUNE!!!! WOOOOO HOOOOO THINK WHAT WE CAN DO!!!!
  • MAK_01
    MAK_01 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Monday check in
    2 - 30 second planks
    3 - 20 sets of in & out crunches

Hope everyone is having a great Monday. Keep up the hard work together we can do this :)
  • wondergirl1003
    wondergirl1003 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Day two under my calorie goal, no exercise but I did go to the grocery store and got plenty of very healthy foods to make for the week. I can't believe how much I spend just to feed myself and my bf. Either way, I'm prepared. Two other things... One, I forgot to mention that one of my goals was not to have any soda this week, as I have slowly started to creep back into the habit of grabbing one instead of water. Two, I went out to lunch today and didn't order the greatest meal, but I held myself to only eating half and I am so proud of that. Good luck this week all!
  • newdaydawning79
    Options
    Day two under my calorie goal, no exercise but I did go to the grocery store and got plenty of very healthy foods to make for the week. I can't believe how much I spend just to feed myself and my bf. Either way, I'm prepared. Two other things... One, I forgot to mention that one of my goals was not to have any soda this week, as I have slowly started to creep back into the habit of grabbing one instead of water. Two, I went out to lunch today and didn't order the greatest meal, but I held myself to only eating half and I am so proud of that. Good luck this week all!

Good job!! :) I don't even allow the soda I drink in the house anymore...it's the only way I won't drink the stuff! I'm really bad about that and I refuse to be anymore! And congrats on only eating half of your meal when you went out, I KNOW how hard that is! You're doing great!
  • newdaydawning79
    Options
    *hugs Suzanne* Thank you hon!! I needed that! :)

It's Tuesday and time to head back out to work. Pray for my sanity!! ;)
  • SammieGetsFit
    SammieGetsFit Posts: 432 Member
    Options

*prays*

Also, as of yesterday, still on track. :)
  • SuzMac1981
    Options

*prays*

Also, as of yesterday, still on track. :)

I second the prayers! I wanted to stay in bed this morning... I entertained the thought of calling out but I am not like that. So up and out the door we went!

Congrats on staying on track, Sam! Keep up the good work!

My scale frightened me this morning and added a pound... that's a big first for me but I think I knew it was going to happen. The darn sodium from the chips and salsa yesterday put me over where *I* think I should be (not the 2500 that MFP allows... I should really stay under 1800 or I retain fluid). Do I REALLY have to update my weight on here or can I wait until I lose this stupid pound I gained and then some!?

For TODAY I have a goal to drink 12 cups of water! AND keep up with my weekly goal (60/200 mins, 1/5 pounds)
  • SuzMac1981
    Options
    Ugh, I added the pound back... I have a guilty conscience and can't lie about it. BOOOO.
  • SammieGetsFit
    SammieGetsFit Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Ugh, I added the pound back... I have a guilty conscience and can't lie about it. BOOOO.

*superhugs* Don't let it get you too down. There are a million reason for fluctuations here and there. Focus on doing what you can and move on. By Friday, you won't even remember this little hiccup! :heart:
  • msh0530
    msh0530 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    Made it to the swimming pool last night, so I am at 40/175. I hope to make it back tonight. I worked on turning around as I got to the end of the lap. I have always had to stop for that, but managed to keep moving and make it more of a swim turn. I'm sure that it still looks awkward if anyone is watching. :laugh:
  • KrisPage
    KrisPage Posts: 539 Member
    Options

Get some gauze and some tape and tape it up... see if it feels okay like that under a sock and your sneaker and get back out there! You are doing fabulously! And if you can't tolerate some gauze and tape.. then do a Walk at Home program (do you have Comcast On Demand by any chance?) and walk in your bare feet! You can get those miles in, I have faith in you!

I was wearing socks but I am trying to build my feet up for barefoot running on the treadmill. I over did it in my C25K workout last night, they are only short spurts of running but now I have blisters in the center of the balls of both feet.
    I feel a little better today, got to stay home with a sick kid so nt having to force sore feet into dress shoes for work.
  • arwamya
    arwamya Posts: 304
    Options
    How's everyone doing ? Let's do this , let's reach our weekly goals

Day 2 went to the gym..2 days in a row..3 more to go.( that rhymes lol)
    burned 1200 calories so 7500 more to go !
  • blueviolet20
    blueviolet20 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    I'm in!

Goals for this week:

Goal #1 - Stay within calorie limits for the ENTIRE week
    Goal #2 - Do at least 30 minutes of exercise each day for 6 days of the week
    Goal #3 - Lose 2 pounds this week.
    Goal #4 - Stay away from junk food!

I'm doing pretty good on these goals...although I went a bit over on my calories yesterday, I'm on track for today. For exercise, I'm doing at least 60 minutes every day so far this week! I started at 162.2 yesterday, down to 161.6 today....and the junk food is (for the most part) staying away from my mouth! Yeah!
  • blueviolet20
    blueviolet20 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    I'm in!

Goals for this week:

Goal #1 - Stay within calorie limits for the ENTIRE week
    Goal #2 - Do at least 30 minutes of exercise each day for 6 days of the week
    Goal #3 - Lose 2 pounds this week.
    Goal #4 - Stay away from junk food!

I'm doing pretty good on these goals...although I went a bit over on my calories yesterday, I'm on track for today. For exercise, I'm doing at least 60 minutes every day so far this week! I started at 162.2 yesterday, down to 161.6 today....and the junk food is (for the most part) staying away from my mouth! Yeah!