Team UK Numpties vs Softies Week 1 results

Options
Here're the results for week 1:
Feel free to comment or *bump* the thread so it gets put in 'my topics' and you don't lose it :wink:

worldsbiggestloser.jpg

Individual awards this week (ie losing 4lbs or more, or more than 2% of your bodyweight) go to:
IanGiles (NN) 13.4lbs
64Brucey (SS) 7lbs
sarahlasvegas (NN) 6lbs
me (NN) 5lbs :blushing: (I'll be lucky to stay the same in week 2)
Charli666 (NN) 4.5lbs
midgetgem74 (NN) 4lbs
chazsucks (SS) 4lbs and
kettlewitch (SS) 4lbs

In addition, congratulations to kzeffertt, who is now officially NORMAL (BMI, anyway :wink:) and smileylittleorange who is merely overweight!
:drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker:

And the Week 1 Team award goes to.....THE NORTHERN NUMPTIES!!!!! who lost 1.21% of the teams weight, compared to 0.85% for the Southern Softies.

But remember- this is how the last challenge started, so no resting on laurels, numpties, or giving up in despair, softies :laugh:

SpringChallengeweek1.jpg

Replies

• JillyCornwall
    JillyCornwall Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Congrats Numpties...grrrrrrrrr.....LOL...and a wow fantastic..amazing..to IanGiles (NN) for his 13.4lbs more than I've lost this year in a week!!!
  • papastu
    papastu Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    iangiles lost nearly a stone in a week !!!!!!

WOW!

well done
  • Steveeee
    Steveeee Posts: 62
    Options
    G'on you northerners! :happy:
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, come on southern softies! we have to bit them again!

ps- well done everyone some fabulous results!
  • PaulC9554
    PaulC9554 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm looking for some motivation, is it too late to join this group? I live in Hampshire.
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    oh is this last week? im 123 this week
  • Zeeba81
    Zeeba81 Posts: 58
    Options
    bump
  • Rosy67
    Rosy67 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    OK- I've been caught out in my desperate favouritism of the Northern Numpties!
    Massive apologies to Munchiemooka of the Southern Softies, who had one of the best losses at 4.8lbs, and whose starting and week 1 weights I managed to switch :embarassed: :embarassed: :embarassed:

Unfortunately for me, I am too late to edit the last post, so I have to fess up and come clean with a whole new table. Luckily, the Numpties still win, but by a much smaller margin.

Please, if I get something wrong on the table, tell me. I'm having to do this in a lot less time than the last challenge as I'm back at work and it's murder. That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it :wink:

SpringChallengeweek1-1.jpg
  • Midgetgem74
    Midgetgem74 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    ooh well done to the Northerners and I got an award! wow I never win anything so really happy :0)

Iangiles wow also for your fab weight loss this week!

Rosy thanks for doing this it really does look like a difficult job to make sense of! But its a fab idea
  • bjshooter
    bjshooter Posts: 1,174 Member
    Options
    Thanks Rosy :)

And yay, I knew we could do it, lets keep it up numpties :D
  • Charli666
    Charli666 Posts: 407
    Options
    Hi, i posted this in the last thread, but will post in this one 2 - Week 2 WI at 267.3 so thats 3.7 this week, its not as much, but havent been well so i'll take it,

yay for having my name up with the trophy, and an extra yay for the Numpties!!!!

(also a yay for everyone - some fab losses on the table)
  • bjshooter
    bjshooter Posts: 1,174 Member
    Options
    And a special well done to Iangiles, for winning it for us, bloody amazing loss that was, how did you manage that?
  • kettlewitch
    kettlewitch Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Poor munchiemooka! Lol. After the walk I've done today I should have lost about 3 stone. But scales say not! How rude.

Well done to all, especially Ian.
  • smileylittleorange
    smileylittleorange Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    omg omg omg I am out of the obese category ! Thank you so much for telling me Rosy . You numpties better not stay to comfy on the winners podium 'cause next week the southern softies are comin right back atcha!!!
  • Annerea
    Annerea Posts: 104
    Options
    Well done to the rest of the northerners and sorry for nearly scuppering your chances - I"ll try better this week!
  • queenmedusa
    queenmedusa Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Thanks for organising us Rosy and WOW to Ian for such a great loss. Don't think I even want to know how you managed to lose that much in a week when you have so little to lose anyway!

Well done everyone for doing so well x
  • Rhian_81
    Rhian_81 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Thanks Rosy. This really is great inspiration... I'm going to make sure I work hard so that I don't let the softies down!

I have alot of calories to burn this week to offset the Carvery I had earlier. Ooops!
  • lorijupiter3
    lorijupiter3 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I've stayed the same this week I'm afraid guys. Still 178. :cry: This will be my week 2 update.
  • Zuznana
    Zuznana Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Just posting, so I don't lose this. I'm going to work my backside off this week with cardio and 30 day shred. If I don't lose at least 2 pounds I will go on either hunger strike or big binge (ok, neither, but I will feel like it, lol):laugh:
  • NicNac86
    NicNac86 Posts: 130
    Options
    Go Numpties!!!

Thanks Rosy, but I've lost a whole 2 pounds not 1.7, down to 203.2 now :happy: