Team UK Numpties vs Softies Week 1 results

Options

Replies

• darblij
    darblij Posts: 89
    Options
    Hiya folks! I've lost just a pound this week. I'm not much help to you Numpties am I?
  • vladikavkaz
    vladikavkaz Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, come on southern softies! we have to bit them again!

ps- well done everyone some fabulous results!

If we start eating the numpties, there's no way we'll lose weight...:wink:
  • lesley1981
    lesley1981 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    I managed to maintain (as was my plan) for the numpties :happy: despite eating like a pig for the last couple of weeks.....
  • emlov81
    emlov81 Posts: 128
    Options
    OK- I've been caught out in my desperate favouritism of the Northern Numpties!
    Massive apologies to Munchiemooka of the Southern Softies, who had one of the best losses at 4.8lbs, and whose starting and week 1 weights I managed to switch :embarassed: :embarassed: :embarassed:

Unfortunately for me, I am too late to edit the last post, so I have to fess up and come clean with a whole new table. Luckily, the Numpties still win, but by a much smaller margin.

Please, if I get something wrong on the table, tell me. I'm having to do this in a lot less time than the last challenge as I'm back at work and it's murder. That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it :wink:

SpringChallengeweek1-1.jpg

Hi Rosy,

You didn't update my weight loss on the table....i lost 2lbs this week!!!

Sorry, i don't envy your task of updating everyone!!

Thanks

Em
  • bluehooked
    bluehooked Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    was i meant to report in my new weight? Lost two pounds last monday and two pounds today
  • fatlass70
    fatlass70 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Well done numpties and a BIG congrats to Iangiles - fantastic loss! Hopefully the numpties will record another victory this week :wink:

I'm reporting in a 1.6lb loss this week.

Good luck to both teams!
  • chrismisterx
    Options
    Well done everyone, a fantastic effort!

This week is much better for me and after having 2 cheat days and 3 days without any workout I am happy to report a 4lb loss this week, having to weigh in a day early due to super busy day tomorrow.

So thats 209.8 last week down to 205.8 this week :)
  • JillyCornwall
    JillyCornwall Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Another 1lb loss for me wk 2 Rosy..down to 241.....very envious of the big losers but whatever I do it never shifts off in multiples for me..whether I eat my allowed cals plus exercise..or don't eat all my cals..its usually the same reult..so I may as well enjoy the calories LOL!!
  • mblanch
    mblanch Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    bump :) well done everyone
  • kdrew11
    kdrew11 Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Here're the results for week 1:
    Feel free to comment or *bump* the thread so it gets put in 'my topics' and you don't lose it :wink:

worldsbiggestloser.jpg

Individual awards this week (ie losing 4lbs or more, or more than 2% of your bodyweight) go to:
    IanGiles (NN) 13.4lbs
    64Brucey (SS) 7lbs
    sarahlasvegas (NN) 6lbs
    me (NN) 5lbs :blushing: (I'll be lucky to stay the same in week 2)
    Charli666 (NN) 4.5lbs
    midgetgem74 (NN) 4lbs
    chazsucks (SS) 4lbs and
    kettlewitch (SS) 4lbs

In addition, congratulations to kzeffertt, who is now officially NORMAL (BMI, anyway :wink:) and smileylittleorange who is merely overweight!
    :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker:

And the Week 1 Team award goes to.....THE NORTHERN NUMPTIES!!!!! who lost 1.21% of the teams weight, compared to 0.85% for the Southern Softies.

But remember- this is how the last challenge started, so no resting on laurels, numpties, or giving up in despair, softies :laugh:

SpringChallengeweek1.jpg

Yay Thank you Rosy! Didn't have a very good Sat night though I'm afraid with my Mum coming to stay but will be extra good the rest of the week to make up!!!
  • madamelaporte
    madamelaporte Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    mine wasnt updated either :(
    Im 137now only a 1lb loss, Im 99.9% sure I psoted my loss?!?!?!
    If you get a second would you mind adding mine please Rosy? :)
    Great losses everyone keep up the good work
  • diverchic73
    diverchic73 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Well done everyone! Below is my week 2 results quoted from the original thread.
    Hi

Down 1.5lbs this week... not as much as I'd hoped but given that there's been a hen night and eating out quite a bit this week I'll take it. I was expecting to see a gain tbh.

Southern Softy
  • tracybewick
    Options
    well done everyone, keep it up :-)
  • backinthenines
    backinthenines Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    I lost 4.6lb last week from 142.6lb to 138lb. I might have just missed the weigh in before the table was drawn up??? I reported in on Saturday? :indifferent:

Does it count towards next week (this week) now I guess?

Rosy, was it easier for you for people to send you a message instead of you having to browse the thread?

Agree with who said I don't envy the task of organising us all... and you're doing a sterling job! :flowerforyou: :heart:
  • sthorp1179
    sthorp1179 Posts: 104
    Options
    Hi everyone, well done to the Numpties!!!

My weigh in this week was 194.8 up 0.8lb, however a positive pregnancy test has found the culprit, a bun is in the oven! :)

I guess this means that I cannot go ahead with any weight loss competitions for the time being although I am keeping up with my exercise as best as I can.

I wish everyone the best of luck, especially my fellow northerners (lets kick some southern *kitten*!)

Good Luck!!!!!
  • vladikavkaz
    vladikavkaz Posts: 137 Member
    Options

My weigh in this week was 194.8 up 0.8lb, however a positive pregnancy test has found the culprit, a bun is in the oven! :)

I guess this means that I cannot go ahead with any weight loss competitions for the time being although I am keeping up with my exercise as best as I can.

I wish everyone the best of luck, especially my fellow northerners (lets kick some southern *kitten*!)

Good Luck!!!!!

Well done!

But I think you should stay in the competition, if you put on a few pounds because of sthorp1179junior, I'm sure no-one will mind.

Russell (Softie)
    :wink:
  • Charli666
    Charli666 Posts: 407
    Options
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, come on southern softies! we have to bit them again!

ps- well done everyone some fabulous results!

If we start eating the numpties, there's no way we'll lose weight...:wink:

LOL
  • Charli666
    Charli666 Posts: 407
    Options

Good Luck!!!!!

Congrats on ur pregnancy - wish you all the best x
  • bjshooter
    bjshooter Posts: 1,174 Member
    Options

Good Luck!!!!!

Congrats :D
  • bjshooter
    bjshooter Posts: 1,174 Member
    Options
    I lost 2.7lb this week, however I only count in whole pounds, so its a 2lb loss for me with a head start on next week.

This puts me at normal BMI and in the 140's, it was a good two pound :D

Not sure if I am supposed to put this in thread or message rosy? I shall do both for now to be on the safe side.