Team UK Numpties vs Softies Week 1 results

Options

Replies

• sthorp1179
    sthorp1179 Posts: 104
    Options
    Hi everyone, well done to the Numpties!!!

My weigh in this week was 194.8 up 0.8lb, however a positive pregnancy test has found the culprit, a bun is in the oven! :)

I guess this means that I cannot go ahead with any weight loss competitions for the time being although I am keeping up with my exercise as best as I can.

I wish everyone the best of luck, especially my fellow northerners (lets kick some southern *kitten*!)

Good Luck!!!!!

Thank you Russell I will certainly hang around to do some cheerleading for you all! :happy:

Well done!

But I think you should stay in the competition, if you put on a few pounds because of sthorp1179junior, I'm sure no-one will mind.

Russell (Softie)
    :wink:
  • JillyCornwall
    JillyCornwall Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Posting for week 2..Rosy, down my usual 1lb to 241.....boring but regular LOL.
  • madamelaporte
    madamelaporte Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    oh sorry were we meant to message you not post on here?!?!? sorry I must have missed that bit :cry: boooo ill remember next week!
  • Midgetgem74
    Midgetgem74 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    sthorpe CONGRATULATIONS on your baby bump news! I guess you won't mind putting on weight now!
  • vladikavkaz
    vladikavkaz Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Sorry softies, turns out having afternoon tea at the Ritz on Monday doesn't leave enough time to shed the pounds by Wednesday morning.

1lb up, to 187lbs total.
  • backinthenines
    backinthenines Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    I don't know about you guys but I'm confused... :embarassed:

It seems so much more complicated now with everyone having different weigh in days, it seems to be impossible to compare like with like.

I thought last time when we just used to email Rosy every Saturday, no one's results got left off and it seemed much less confusing?

Or is it just me?
  • Zuznana
    Zuznana Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    I changed my weigh in day to sunday so it was with everyone else....I never realized that people have different days for it. I see what you mean. Good job on keeping up Rosy, I couldn't do it. :o)

Do we just mail you the results or do we post them? :smile:
  • backinthenines
    backinthenines Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    You see I don't get how we know where we're at when everyone weighs in on different days, surely when we put the results up some people will only half a week into their week etc?

I just think it would make more sense if we all presented our scores on the doors on the same day?

And when we used to mail Rosey no one was ever left off by accident. Keeping up with this with everyone posting weights on different days must be a nightmare? :ohwell:
  • rachie78sw
    Options
    I am all confused as well, as I put on last week and it is showing my loss from week before.
  • rachie78sw
    Options
    Okay will add here for now, loss of 1lb this week, not great. So I am now 165lbs and 5ft 8. Southern x
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    I don't know about you guys but I'm confused... :embarassed:

It seems so much more complicated now with everyone having different weigh in days, it seems to be impossible to compare like with like.

I thought last time when we just used to email Rosy every Saturday, no one's results got left off and it seemed much less confusing?

Or is it just me?

nope im baffled as well! lol! im sticking to my saturday weigh in and will send rosy a msg.
  • NicNac86
    NicNac86 Posts: 130
    Options
    Seeing as we're all confused and it can't be any good for Rosy, why don't we agree on a set weigh in day?

My current WI day is saturday, but can easily change it if needs be :smile:
  • Zuznana
    Zuznana Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    I just looked at the original post and here is a quote
    It will last from this week (starting weights will be on your normal weigh day between Sunday 13th March and Saturday 19th March) for 6 weeks, which will take us up to the end of April...just in time for the good weather :tongue:
    Ros x

So it was said to post the weigh in on your day. It must be confusing, but obviously Rosy has some sort of her system to keep up with it, so lets see if she wants to change it or keep it. Just a suggestion before we all change our day and make it actually even worse, lol :smile:
  • Charli666
    Charli666 Posts: 407
    Options
    Dont envy Rosy's job at all, but we are all so so grateful :happy:
  • kdrew11
    kdrew11 Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Hi Rosy,

Weighed in today at 140 lbs which is a 0.6 lb loss and bmi is now 24.8.

Thanks and come on numpties. Sorry not a massive contribution this week though! X
  • Annerea
    Annerea Posts: 104
    Options
    Hi all. 1.4lbs off for me for the Northeners. Haven't made up for my gain last week, but still...
  • mblanch
    mblanch Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    ive lost 2 lbs this week, so now my bmi is 30.2 although I have a feeling I will be putting that back on :( Had some crap news at work and now my job is uncertain :(
  • kettlewitch
    kettlewitch Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    ive lost 2 lbs this week, so now my bmi is 30.2 although I have a feeling I will be putting that back on :( Had some crap news at work and now my job is uncertain :(

I feel for you. Job security is shocking at the moment and I'm in the care industry which is getting squeezed so badly I'm constantly looking over my shoulder. Hope things work out for you
  • madamelaporte
    madamelaporte Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    wwwooooohhhhooooo Im another 1lb down this week so now at 136lbs so happy as I havent been that good this week and have had lots of "fat" days so happy to have seen the scales move again :)
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    1lbs down! now 122lbs!!!!!!!