Needing motivation like WHOA. Post all your befores & after

Options

Replies

• meglep
    meglep Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    AHhh apparantly i do not know how to upload pictures!
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    1ptafc.jpg

acr1jb.jpg

Well I got them to work but they are quite big. Maybe want to downsize them.

When you repost the format is like this just take out the spaces after the [ [ img]http://i56.tinypic.com/acr1jb.jpg[ /img]
  • meglep
    Options
    Thanks!! is there anyway i can make those smaller??
  • meglep
    Options
    Thanks!! is there anyway i can make those smaller??
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    You would need to make them smaller on the site they are hosted on.
  • meglep
    Options
    2ry22ae.jpg

288thjr.jpg
  • enygmatic1
    enygmatic1 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Bump. All I've got is before's but as soon as there is any "progress" I will gladly join in all the updating fun. You all look amazing and I hope to one day be a proud "after" poster myself!!
  • BBBgettingfit
    BBBgettingfit Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    This was amazing, and just the kind of boost I hope for when I come on here. When I have something noticeable to show for my efforts, I'll be sure to post some (probably faceless - I'm not as brave as most of you) pics, too!
  • Engeltjie
    Engeltjie Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Best. Thread. Ever.
    I too will post when there's actually a loss to report...
  • zcolburn
    zcolburn Posts: 1
    Options
    I keep trying to lose weight but it keeps finding me. LOL! Anyway I am new here and I wanted to say that y'all are doing an amazing job. You are inspirational. Keep up the "Life Change".

I needed a jump start to my weight loss adventure so I went to GNC and I am on the Total Lean™ 7 Day Fast Loss Kit. In 2 days I have lost 4 lbs. Not bad! It also gives me crazy entergy. I went home last night after work and mowed my yard. I have decided to follow this up with GNC Total Lean™ Total Body Transformation System after my 7th day of the Fast Loss. This is actually teaching me how and what to eat. Love the pics!!!
  • Melissaol
    Melissaol Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    What did you do to loss you tummy..?
    I need help there. Or will it just happen over time.
  • MrX8503
    MrX8503 Posts: 67
    Options
    2ry22ae.jpg

288thjr.jpg

Wow, you look great!
  • skinnyjeans13
    Options
    This thread is amazing and SO inspirational... seeing results presents a much stronger impact than simply reading about it! You all have obviously put in a lot of hard work and it looks beyond worth it. Congratulations!! I hope I have the same success. :)
  • sunflower223
    Options
    Wow!!! Okay I really need to stop playing so I can see results like these
  • RatherBeInTheShire
    RatherBeInTheShire Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    I still have a little under 30 pounds to go, but I've lost over 60 inches total and over 70 pounds since mid September. I'm pretty proud of myself for that! Also, I'm 5'10" with a very large build, which is why my goal is a bit higher than post women's.
    70lbs.jpg

Wow Girl!!! This is amazing. It looks like two completely different people!
  • ♥AngelKisses♥
    Options
    Before: 280ish and in a size 22/24

Before2-1.jpg

After/Midway: 180 and in a size 10 jeans! WOOT!

IMG03606-20110311-1841.jpg

I still have about 40 more I want to lose.

Your start weight is about what I'm starting out as. You are such an inspiration to me! Thank you so much for posting this :)
  • Becky1971
    Becky1971 Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    Try this:
    My wedding reception 9/25/10 approximately 245 lbs

fullbodyOMG.jpg

Birthday 1/25/11 204 lbs

?action=view&current=DSCN0324.jpg
    DSCN0324.jpg

the night before my honeymoon 3/19/2011 192 lbs

GretchenWilson.jpg
    That worked and you look great, but you need to resize your photos in photobucket so they fit on this page.

You look just like Gretchen Wilson

I thought the same thing.
    The entire picture didn't actually all fit on her screen - I resized it for her below - she actually was standing next to Gretchen Wilson - but she still looks AMAZING!
    GretchenWilson.jpg

Haha, I was going to post, "wow you look a lot like Gretchen Wilson"! But didn't, How cool you got a pic with her, I think she's pretty awesome!
  • awelch79
    awelch79 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    What did you do to loss you tummy..?
    I need help there. Or will it just happen over time.

I havent lost my tummy (or all of it Id like to, at least) but all I know is CARDIO, CARDIO, CARDIO!
  • mandamama
    mandamama Posts: 250
    Options
    WOW!! I cannot wait to be able to post my before and afters!!! amazing work done here!
  • thetrishwarp
    thetrishwarp Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    noy6bl.jpg

I still have weight to lose, but this is my progression from June 2009 until about February 2011. I didn't realize how chubby I was back then until I compared the picture with one of me now. Scary!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!