Celebrity bodies you aspire to have

Options

Replies

• amarie36
    amarie36 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Lisa Raye, Beyonce, or Gabrielle Union (with a tad more thickness...lol)
    If I were a guy....Vin Diesel, Channing Tatum, or D'Angelo (from the 'How Does It Feel' video)
  • amarie36
    amarie36 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Kerri Washington, I love her petite body!!! One can only dream!!

Oh yea....I forgot about her! Yes...only one can dream! lol
  • BrownEyedG1rl
    BrownEyedG1rl Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Kate Winslet! She is naturally beautiful, nothing fake on her and she's got curves. Very sexy IMO!
  • Jon_Rod
    Jon_Rod Posts: 158
    Options
    I would like to have the body of Ryan Reynolds or Chris Evans......Soon if I keep this work out program up : )
  • spiritcrusher
    spiritcrusher Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Easy, Arnold in his Mr. Olympia era.

Arnold+Schwarzenegger18.jpg
  • chocolatnoir
    chocolatnoir Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Penelope Cruz or Padma Lakshmi!
  • Dark_Latin_Guy
    Dark_Latin_Guy Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Eric Ogbogu the guy from the Under Armour commercials.

Watch out, I think he hears me coming!

Click Clack!
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    the rock, ll cool j, wesley snipes on his blade days, ryan renolds in his blade days lol

Wow...you just mentioned all of my favorite celebrity male bodies....lol (^_-)-☆

i should have put the "no homo" clause there t hen huh lol.. nah they are all a lil bigger and about my height too
  • Amybcb
    Amybcb Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Jessica Biel - amazing body!! So toned and tight but curvy too.... Jennifer Aniston has a good body too or Halle Berry. I like the curvy and toned look.
  • LORR79
    LORR79 Posts: 55
    Options
    Jennifer Aniston definetly. She is toned but still very feminine and her arms are amazing.
  • Gettinfit2
    Gettinfit2 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Tyra Banks
  • LexieSweetheart
    LexieSweetheart Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    Beyonce so I can rock a hot freakum dress
    123456654321 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    Cortana!
    I love this! It made me giggle! My husband used to be a Halo addict!!! (Random tidbit: I walked in to "One Final Effort" from Halo 3 for our wedding)

That...is hilarious. Was it a recording or did you actually have a piano player play it? It's such a dramatic song lol
    I downloaded the MP3 of the file (it had been featured on a "soundtrack" for Halo 3). It was really fun! When I first told a few of my family members I was walking in to a song from a video game, they were thinking something along the lines of the music from like Super Mario or something, but I explained it was a classical sounding piece and they came around lol.

The funniest story of that though (which I heard about later) was my hubby's friends (all halo players) sitting together and when they heard the song, they were cracking jokes about "so-and-so saw the banshees coming in" and "x pulled out his sword" and so forth. I thought it was hilarious! lol

haha fun XD
  • DCskat3r4lfe
    DCskat3r4lfe Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Hangover-movie-11.jpg

HELL YES :D
  • mtegio
    mtegio Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking a Mario Lopez-ish body would be cool.
  • acave9406
    acave9406 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Avril Lavgine, Esp in her "what the hell" video. :love:
  • crystalslight
    crystalslight Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    ANY Victoria Secret model.. It's a good thing I don't. Cuz I would walk around naked or in a bikini ALL the time..
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    Sara Rue...at least, as long as she doesn't lose any more weight. I think she's got the perfect body. Not too big, not too small. I just don't find really skinny women attractive. Neither does my husband.

Rachael Ray, too. But she's so much shorter than I. And is kinda lacking in the boobs.

Katarina Witt. OMG! Love her skater's body. I used to be a figure skater and hope to get back into it once I've lost the weight.
  • JeSSe_Lee
    JeSSe_Lee Posts: 6
    Options
    I have to say Jennifer Lopez! Or Brittney Spears from "Hit me one more time" days.
  • angryguy77
    angryguy77 Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    "Fergie has a great body but an awful face" - That is just mean! All I can think of is someone saying that about my baby. Just not nice at all. I think she's gorgeous.

She's right, it is awful. I also happen to be an expert in this category:drinker: