Celebrity bodies you aspire to have

Options

Replies

• angryguy77
    angryguy77 Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Cortana!
    I love this! It made me giggle! My husband used to be a Halo addict!!! (Random tidbit: I walked in to "One Final Effort" from Halo 3 for our wedding)

that's by far the coolest thing I have seen on MFP...ever
  • writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    Options
    PINK!

Agreed!

And also wouldn't mind having a body like Jillian Michaels !!
  • writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    Options
    Hangover-movie-11.jpg

HELL YES :D

"Who let the dogs out...wootwootwoot"
  • LeanaJo
    LeanaJo Posts: 85
    Options
    Celeb bods I aspire to copy or look similar to:

1. Raquel Welch (I love her waistline and hips. She had the best in my opinion).

2. The Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders (they have always been my favorites. Just love their makeup, hairstyles, and the way they look; not skinny, but they do workout a lot to stay pretty in that famous outfit) or other pro football cheerleading squad members.

3. Liz Taylor (the way she looked in the late 60's and early 70's, before she married Sen. John Warner. When she was wearing those mini-skirts and mini-dresses).
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    I don't want a toned, muscular body. I would be happy with someone soft and Curvy like Khloe Kardashian or Sara Rue post-Jenny Craig (right now).
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    my *kitten* is already compared to J-Lo, Kim K, and Beyonce so i guess if the rest of me matched their respective figures that'd be pretty amazing lol. I kind of lean towards Kim K out of the three though, we're the same height, same shape (i'm just a slightly larger version lol) and have the same oval face and skin/hair tone.
    Just remember that the images you see are invariably post-photoshop airbrush. That said, I aspire to be the best ME that I can possibly become.
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    oh wait.... one more thing... i would KILL to have Michell Obama's arms. can i get an amen?????
  • hazelnutflav
    hazelnutflav Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Beyonce's because she is very sexy and toned all over.
  • dietcoke281
    dietcoke281 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Miranda Kerr, oh my god I'm in love with her. Wouldn't mind her face either!
  • BamBam1113
    BamBam1113 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Vin Diesel...lol...we'll see.
  • Wraiythe
    Wraiythe Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Vanessa Paradis.....because then Johnny Depp would come home to me and that would be niiiiicccceeee!!!
  • hllamaster
    hllamaster Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Orca the killer whale....we look just alike although he might be a little skinner then me
  • JEK717
    JEK717 Posts: 1,497
    Options
    Avril Lavigne!!!
  • alex215
    alex215 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Ryan Bader

no homo
  • DangerRanger
    DangerRanger Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Shemar Moore..

Ladies, he's the dude from the young and the restless
  • jealeelee
    jealeelee Posts: 2
    Options
    the body i would like to have is toccara,mary j blige,queen latifah,jennifer hudson(how her body was looking for the music vid spotlight)..dont wana be bone skinny just lose some of mid section..lil thicken in the back area lol..oh yea like the girls from floetry current look not saying they werent nice before they look great in both ways
  • jealeelee
    jealeelee Posts: 2
    Options
    @ dangeranger :ooooh yea i know what u talkin about he is sooo fine..go ahead mann=)
  • InfamousQ
    InfamousQ Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I want a body like Tyrese Gibson...His abs are on point
  • jennyb31
    jennyb31 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I am going to be an odd ball here and say Kelly Ripa... I know she's thin... but she's thin and totally ripped... and that's the look I'm going for. I've always admired strong athletic bodies...
    Oh my gosh!! I was just looking thru all the post and was thinking, nobody put kelly ripa down an here you are!! I luv Kelley Ripa and Jamie Eason!!
  • micah2009
    micah2009 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Because he is just an in shape dude.