Modern Day Pin-up Girls - WEEK 3

Options

Replies

• ahsongbird
    ahsongbird Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    I am going to spend my weekend exercising like crazy cuz i spent last night drinking like crazy haha, went wayyyy over my calories... just aweful!
  • VBos
    VBos Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    goin to the beach this weekend! to celebrate my grandma's 69th b-day! should be a blast! we have a HUGE family, so we rented 3 houses near eachother. so i'll be house-hopin all weekend seein the fam. and walking on the beach of course! I was 2lbs down this morning, hopefully i can hold it through the weekend for monday weigh in!
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    My NSV: I jogged almost 2 miles ( 1.8 ) in around 22 minutes.

I've ate like crap most of the week because we're broke and you eat what you have. Going grocery shopping tonight since it's pay day! Hoping I don't gain this week but if I do it's my own fault. Working outside all weekend hopefully so maybe that will keep the evil poundage at bay.
  • JennS19
    JennS19 Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    Well ladies, WI is only a few days away so lets make this weekend count!!! Drink your water and eat clean. I know we can all do this!!!

NSV for me....last night I ran 5 min straight on the treadmill!! I was so proud of myself. I can't wait to be able to run a mile non stop!
  • SweetPandora
    SweetPandora Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    My running date didn't show up, so I went without her! It's almost 5:00 p.m. and I've exceeded 8 glasses of water.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend ladies.

Karen
  • SweetPandora
    SweetPandora Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    Duplicate post!
  • cenafan
    cenafan Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    everyone wish me luck...I am going to start adding short jogging intervals into my walk. and then (once I stop wanting to die) I will start lengthening them.
  • cenafan
    cenafan Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    I did it! I jogged 18 minutes of a 60 minute workout in intervals. I am really proud of that! what I am not proud of is how bad my *kitten* was jiggling the whole time. LOL
  • nam14uk
    nam14uk Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Morning ladies! Hope you're all having a great weekend! The sun is shining here and it's a beautiful day! It's Mother's day over here today so meeting up with the family for lunch. 4 generations of our family are getting together which will be lovely! On my way to the gym now to earn my lunch but going to try and be good with portions!

One of my buddies on here came up with the idea of changing your profile pic of you as a kid to remind yourself that when we were young we would play out for hours on bikes or playing tag etc. Just a cute reminder that we all used to be active so we should get back in that mindset!! All for the month of April! I thought it was a cute idea so joined in and thought I would share it with you all!
  • bloodbank
    bloodbank Posts: 468 Member
    Options

I think this is AMAZING. Great job, you should be bursting with pride!

I did NOT make my goal of putting 30 miles on the treadmill this week (and certainly won't before weigh in tomorrow!) but I made a decent effort... got 15 miles in, and probably could have hit 20-25 but life got in the way the past few days. Oh well, I'll try again this coming week!

How did everybody else do on their weekly goals?
  • JennS19
    JennS19 Posts: 642 Member
    Options

I think this is AMAZING. Great job, you should be bursting with pride!

I did NOT make my goal of putting 30 miles on the treadmill this week (and certainly won't before weigh in tomorrow!) but I made a decent effort... got 15 miles in, and probably could have hit 20-25 but life got in the way the past few days. Oh well, I'll try again this coming week!

How did everybody else do on their weekly goals?

Doing ok with mini goals. I made my exercise goal for the week which was nice. Yesterday was my rest day so I'm back at it again tonight. :) WI tomorrow, excited to see the results!
  • GlutenFreeWench
    Options
    45 minutes on the elliptical yesterday! Going to make it another 45 minutes today:)

I am so proud of my small progresses!!!
  • raychill007
    raychill007 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Well done everyone, I did the same as the poster above, ate clean and healthy this weekend coz I messed up properly on the Friday ;) I think I'm finally about to actually loose some weight, I can feel that my work's paid off this week, can't wait til tomorrow to weigh in.
    That chart is so so long, thanks so much for administrating it!
  • raychill007
    Options
    Hey - Interesting goal!! I never ever thought of running a certain amount of miles per week, I always set myself burned calorie goals, or minutes. I love this new way of looking at it though. For next week, beginning tomorrow, my goal will be to do 20 miles. I think that's challenge enough for me - thanks for idea Bloodbank!
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone, it's great to hear all the victories this week - lots of fantastic running happening - it's empowering, isn't it, to run when you always convinced yourself that it just isn't something you could do?
    It's Monday morning here, so my weigh in for this week is another kg down! 83.5 kg this week, that's 184lb in the old money :)
    I'm 1.5 kg from the first 10kg down, I'm going to buy a charm for my charm bracelet when I reach that goal - I'm trying to decide between a butterfly and a running shoe :)
  • elf618
    elf618 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Lots of great work this weekend...I did lots of walking, parking 1mi plus away from a festival so we had some built in walking each way yesterday and today. Went for another run/walk tonight as well. Looking forward to another good week as the weather gets nicer. Hope you all have a great night!
  • sassy_2280
    Options
    Good morning everyone, it's great to hear all the victories this week - lots of fantastic running happening - it's empowering, isn't it, to run when you always convinced yourself that it just isn't something you could do?
    It's Monday morning here, so my weigh in for this week is another kg down! 83.5 kg this week, that's 184lb in the old money :)
    I'm 1.5 kg from the first 10kg down, I'm going to buy a charm for my charm bracelet when I reach that goal - I'm trying to decide between a butterfly and a running shoe :)

Congrats on your loss! I vote running shoe!
  • VBos
    VBos Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    NOT looking forward to the weigh in!! ate like crap ALL weekend. gonna jump on the elliptical tonight, although it wont make a bit of difference for tomorrow. tomorrows a new day. i did well during the week last week, so i know what i need to do now. looking forward to next weeks weigh in!
  • bloodbank
    bloodbank Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Hey - Interesting goal!! I never ever thought of running a certain amount of miles per week, I always set myself burned calorie goals, or minutes. I love this new way of looking at it though. For next week, beginning tomorrow, my goal will be to do 20 miles. I think that's challenge enough for me - thanks for idea Bloodbank!

No problem! I like to see the progress setting up goals like that. :)
  • raychill007
    Options
    Monday weight in, I'm at 138.5, not as dramatic as I'd hoped for, and I'm a bit surprised, but it's going in the right direction! Best of luck everybody for today!
    New goal is 20 miles to be run this week.