04/29/2011
  • beccala18
    beccala18 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    April 2: 168.5
    April 9: 167
    April 18: 165.5
    April 23: 163

YAY!! I MADE IT TO 5 POUNDS!! Now to see what can happen in the next week - maybe I'll make it to 162?
  • shawnae2
    shawnae2 Posts: 105
    Options
    Ugh got ordered into work this morning after 3 hours of sleep. So I didn't get to start my 30 day shred this morning but hopefully I can tonight when I get off of work. Plus I forgot to weigh in this morning while I was in my zombie state! Hope I get to go home by lunch time because I didn't pack a lunch!!
  • TCASMEY
    TCASMEY Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    Well if the scale does not lie as of this morning I went the wrong way this month. I was up 5 pounds this morning from my starting weight on April 1. It was a bad weekend for eating and I know I did not consume enough to gain 5 pounds. I am pushing fluids today and staying away from as much sodium as possible. I know the ham we had for Easter dinner was very salty so hopefully in a day or 2 I can at least get back to my starting weight. I have been really good about working out this month but my eating has been horrible.

Hope everyone has a great week!

Terri
  • Maidei
    Maidei Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    04/01/2011: 144.6lbs
    04/08/2011: 142.0lbs
    04/15/2011: 141.5lbs
    04/22/2011: 143.0lbs
    04/29/2011:

1.6 Lost, 3.4 To Go

It was around that "time" for me so I was super bloated all of last week but the number started dropping as of Saturday. I was down to 141.3 over the weekend and as of this morning I was down to 139.9. Hopefully the number stabilizes during the course of this week and I can have a finalized reading of my true weight this Friday.
  • shawnae2
    Options
    Yay First day of 30 day shred done. I feel very wobly! But I am proud of myself for not procrastinating.
  • achampionsheart
    achampionsheart Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    could we do a may challenge? i would so be in it to win it
  • ysamatar
    ysamatar Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    I'm in. My starting weight is 179.8. I Will post my weight again on Saturday.

4/2__178.8
    4/9___176.4
    4/16 __174.6
    4/23___174.8
    4/30

4/23: Gained .2
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    I'm still not back to my pre-TOM weight....not sure why....but I'm still hopeful that I can lose 2 pounds this week to reach 5 pounds lost....crosses fingers and toes...:blushing:

4/01~ 179
    4/04~ 178
    4/11~ 176
    4/18~ 178
    4/25~ 177
    4/30~
  • JeanHaynes
    JeanHaynes Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I am in again this month. My starting weight for April is 182. So, my goal weight for the month will be 177 (or less :D).

The month is almost over. I am at 179. 3 pounds lost. I gained weight in the middle of the month and have been working hard to get to this loss. I am not sure if I will lose any more this month, but I am at least happy I got rid of the gain and I am in the 170s.
  • aab1
    aab1 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    So as I had predicted, the weekend did end up being a struggle for me. Unfortunately, not until Sunday afternoon, but it still happened. I lost control. It was like I hit a mental wall and all I could think about was chocolate and cake. I'm so disappointed in myself.

So although I posted a great loss last Friday; I'm embarassed to type it but I need to....I gained 3lbs over the weekend. I'm hoping most of that was sodium; I'm drinking massive amounts of water to offset and I'll be exercising my butt off this week just to get back to that weight.

Does anyone have a time machine I could borrow...I need to go back to about 1pm Sunday and make better choices.....I promise I'll return it because I better not make that type of mistake again!!! :noway: :wink:
  • Jennplus2
    Jennplus2 Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone,
    I found these interesting quotes about weight loss. Some of them are actually pretty good. I found most of them them funny (please don't take any offense)...
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

"The trouble with eating Italian food is that five or six days later, you’re hungry again"
    - George Miller

"You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is."
    - Ellen Degeneres

"If you wish to grow thinner, diminish your dinner."
    - Henry Sambrooke Leigh

"The rest of the world lives to eat, while I eat to live."
    - Socrates

"Your body is the baggage you must carry through life. The more excess the baggage, the shorter the trip."
    - Arnold H. Glasgow

"Don't dig your grave with your own knife and fork."
    ~English Proverb

"A diet is the penalty we pay for exceeding the feed limit."
    ~Author Unknown

"Inside some of us is a thin person struggling to get out, but they can usually be sedated with a few pieces of chocolate cake."
    ~Author Unknown

"I've decided that perhaps I'm bulimic and just keep forgetting to purge."
    ~Paula Poundstone

"People are so worried about what they eat between Christmas and the New Year, but they really should be worried about what they eat between the New Year and Christmas. "
    ~Author Unknown

"I'm allergic to food. Every time I eat it breaks out into fat."
    ~Jennifer Greene Duncan

"To lengthen your life, shorten your meals."
    ~Proverb

"I'm not overweight. I'm just nine inches too short."
    ~Shelley Winters
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    I've not been active here at all like I planned. Working on my exercise and my job and just everyday life has been interesting for me to juggle as I haven't worked in 2yrs..

I started looking back over the past year and decided that if I could burn 30,000cal this time last year, why not do it again this year. I may not have good results this month, but I'm really hoping to kick it next month.
  • shawnae2
    Options
    273.8 WHAAAAA!! Day 2 of 30 day shred done. Hopefully next month will be better. But hey a loss is better then a gain right??
  • timbotina
    timbotina Posts: 1,130 Member
    Options
    Good day all...have been away for a little while, busy and such....will have to go back and catch up on the posts.....Hope you all had a great Easter holiday....
  • kintegra
    kintegra Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    April 1st: 194.4 lbs
    April 25th: 190.2 lbs

So I did pretty good without my scale for Lent! Hopefully I can make the challenge by the end of this week! I will have to read back to catch up on everyone! This is the busiest thread on MFP! :laugh:
  • 55tolose
    55tolose Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone I missed my weigh in! lol switching jobs has been quite the process im currently working 3 part time jobs lmao
    but my last day at one of them is on saturday and the other one is going to be full time this next week and the other one im done with sometime in may YAY!! : )
  • bjshooter
    bjshooter Posts: 1,174 Member
    Options
    Last weigh in of the month

SW 149
    W1 150
    W2 151
    W3 151
    W4 150

I managed a 1lb gain this month :(
  • 55tolose
    55tolose Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    I will make sure to get a last weigh in by friday
  • zucena
    zucena Posts: 43
    Options
    I was on a great pattern but... blew it this past weekend... I did gain over the weekend and managed to get back on track!! :/