Cell Phones

Options

Replies

• ZebraHead
    ZebraHead Posts: 15,207 Member
    Options
    @Bran - You can't really see me right now, right??
  • ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options
    ^But I can.......
  • Kristy1214
    Kristy1214 Posts: 198
    Options
    I take mine on a date, but I don't pull it out... and RD, I think that is a sign that I totally check for, if he pulls out his, then I completely agree, if I'm not wirth your complete attention for a few hours, then You don't get the pleasure again... just sayin.
  • ZebraHead
    Options
    *PET!
  • ♥Faerie♥
    Options
    ZH! That will not get you out of what you have coming, I have not forgotten!
  • ZebraHead
    Options
    ZH! That will not get you out of what you have coming, I have not forgotten!

?Cause I said you were hawt?

Joke from long ago (really a bad pickup line):

"If I told you you had a hawt body would you hold it against me?"

Now stop Hijackin' RoadDog's Thread!! :angry:
  • ♥Faerie♥
    Options
    I do this all the time, really he does not mind....

and not because you said that.....just.............because.......
  • ZebraHead
    Options
    I take mine on a date, but I don't pull it out... and RD, I think that is a sign that I totally check for, if he pulls out his, then I completely agree, if I'm not wirth your complete attention for a few hours, then You don't get the pleasure again... just sayin.

We're still talking about cell phones right? This is makin' me crazy... :bigsmile:
  • ♥Faerie♥
    Options
    ^does not realize he has been crazy all along...
  • ZebraHead
    Options
    I do this all the time, really he does not mind....

and not because you said that.....just.............because.......

RoadDog doesn't like you BETTER just DIFFRENTLY than he likes me. :tongue:
  • ♥Faerie♥
    Options
    YES HE DOES! *Stomps foot and grabs by the throat*
  • ZebraHead
    Options
    :noway:*GARK*:noway:
  • kintegra
    kintegra Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options

We're still talking about cell phones right? This is makin' me crazy... :bigsmile:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Chrizzle21
    Chrizzle21 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend doesn't have a cell phone so I rarely bring mine when we're out unless we plan on meeting up with people. We also don't have internet or TV - WE ACTUALLY TALK AND HANG OUT WITH EACH OTHER! :flowerforyou:
  • Chrizzle21
    Chrizzle21 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend doesn't have a cell phone so I rarely bring mine when we're out unless we plan on meeting up with people. We also don't have internet or TV - WE ACTUALLY TALK AND HANG OUT WITH EACH OTHER! :flowerforyou:
  • jewels319
    jewels319 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Great Topic!!!!!!! Somehow missed the one on tanning but gunna search for it. I too am guilty of having phone an all the time...but its the business line 24/7 so yep. Hubby turns his off after work. Texting is a pain in the a**. I had an iphone with that auto correct....what a disaster. For some its a way of life...but I feel there are times when u just have to go stone age.....at the gym....in school......definitely at the work place. Oh and on the toilet. Believe me....I know people. I also have a pet peeve......why do people insist on talking at full volume when using bluetooth or an ear piece? Do i really want to hear how Jeff had his vasecomty and there was a complication...its in a sling for two weeks. Come on really.....picturing it in a sling is funny as hell but it really is no ones business but Jeffs and I am sure Jeff would not be happy knowing that the 6 0'clock bus from uptown knows too!
  • amarie36
    amarie36 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I admit it!!! I am one of those people. LOL I text more then I talk on the phone and I'm on the internet all the time for fb. I don't even check my voicemails anymore because people know to text me instead of leaving a message. If I leave my phone at home I am lost without it or in most cases will turn around to go and get it....which is really pretty sad. If my husband and I go out to dinner or something, 99.9% of the time both of us will pick up our phones to go online or text...at least twice. Although, I do leave my phone alone for my workouts. :-)
  • karenjoy
    karenjoy Posts: 1,840 Member
    Options
    I love my phone, I text my friends quite often, and my Hubby too. He sends me a text every morning, he is old though and so doesn't 'get' texting, in fact he can't do it. I on the other hand am fabulous with my hands and that is part of the reason he loves me enough to send me a text every day :wink:
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    Somebody said something about texting and driving...

Don't even get me started on that. :explode:

I used to think that was "no big deal" and was just as guilty of doing it myself UNTIL I had my daughter and became more aware of the other idiots on the road.

NOTHING is more infuriating then almost being hit by someone distracted by their cellphone while driving around a newborn. :mad: :explode:

If you want to be ignorant and text while you are driving and endanger yourself...fine...do it on a road without other drivers around. DO NOT put me and my child at risk because you can't wait 10 minutes to respond to a friggin message. :explode:

I guess I got myself started on that. :blushing: :indifferent:
  • karenjoy
    karenjoy Posts: 1,840 Member
    Options
    it is illegal here, no idea why you are allowed to do it in the states. It is as bad a drink driving, they have tests that prove it.