April Move Your *kitten* Challenge.....

1192021222325»

Replies

• tbever
    tbever Posts: 173 Member
    Another 2.5 miles today! Ticker is updated!!
  • gehlerc
    gehlerc Posts: 651 Member
    My legs are tired, my blister is back, so I walked this morning: 6 miles on the treadmill.

Happy moving, everyone!
  • bri1720
    bri1720 Posts: 254 Member
    10.8 miles biked
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    lunch time walk of 2.08....updated ticker...
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    5 miles total today!
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,386 Member
    My legs are tired, my blister is back, so I walked this morning: 6 miles on the treadmill.

Happy moving, everyone!

You have a blister and you still walked *6* miles?!? :noway: Good for you! (I think... :happy:)
  • skinnyack
    skinnyack Posts: 683
    Current Miles: 23
    Mileage goal: 75
  • dinos
    dinos Posts: 1,390 Member
    I was in a moving mood today so I did a brick, which translates in one hour of cycling followed by a 5K run. Practically this is a sprint tri sans the swim and I expected wobbly legs, but it didn't happen. I'm good. :bigsmile:

Dave thank you very much. As I get to know everybody's habits better it takes me less time to update the spreadsheet With so many great people actively participating in the thread, tracking progress never gets boring. On the contrary it gets better all the time :love:
  • gehlerc
    gehlerc Posts: 651 Member

You have a blister and you still walked *6* miles?!? :noway: Good for you! (I think... :happy:)

Thanks, but I'm not that tough; just strange. The blister area is only a problem when I jog, so the walking is fine. (I have a pair of shoes for jogging, a different pair for walking.) I thought I had the blister problem solved, but apparently it's not.
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Just over 5 miles done to day. I'm trying to finish up before vacation next week. I wish I could track how many miles I'll be walking in New Orleans next week. I know I COULD, but I won't. I'll be too drunk to keep an eye on it. :drinker: :laugh:
  • McBody
    McBody Posts: 1,703 Member
    another 4.8miles ran today to go pick up my car from the window tinting place...

hope everyone is having a great day!
  • KrisPage
    KrisPage Posts: 539 Member
    2 miles over lunch :heart:
    updated signature
  • barty
    barty Posts: 729
    Hi, 5 miles walked today, its been lovely again here today:happy:
  • MoonMyst3
    MoonMyst3 Posts: 423 Member
    4.6 miles on the elliptical today... ticker updated...
  • 2011_4mygirls
    2011_4mygirls Posts: 298 Member
    12 miles on the bike today! So after 4 of these I made my April goal!!! However, I will not stop moving and if it ok, I would still like to post them on here====just to keep me accountable!
  • jltodd99
    jltodd99 Posts: 89
    Between the elliptical and the treadmill I went 3.5 miles on Monday.
    Tuesday was workout day with the trainer and he had me jogging - never done that before! I went a whole .75 miles during the workout. May not seem like much, but it was a whole lot to me!
  • SKismet
    SKismet Posts: 137
    Well, had a built in workout today! One period of hall duty, lol. I'm figuring I walked at a rate of AT LEAST 2.5 mph for half an hour, so added 1.25 miles to my ticker.
  • miswen
    miswen Posts: 113 Member
    Felt a little better so was able to do time on the treadmill and a step routin along with a couple long walks. Able to get 7 miles in today.
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Did Yogini this a.m. hoping the stretches will help my back and left hamstring then this afternoon I rode bike 5 miles!
This discussion has been closed.