April Move Your *kitten* Challenge.....

Options

Replies

• bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    2.6 miles doing wk6d3 of c25k.....more tonight at the Y with my friend kara....updated ticker...
  • daddyratty
    daddyratty Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    0.84 mile warm-up jog on Saturday, then a 5K (that was actually only 3.03 miles) then a 1.16 mile cool-down jog/walk afterward. Dailymile is rounding to the nearest mile right now so I am showing 29 miles for the month (goal: 60).
  • ktc33
    ktc33 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I got 1.45 miles on the treadmill today. Ticker updated.
  • KrisPage
    KrisPage Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    2 miles for lunch today!!:flowerforyou:
  • skinnyack
    skinnyack Posts: 683
    Options
    Current Miles: 20
    Mileage goal: 75

Pah+thet+ic... can it please be May??? All I want to do is be able to walk/run 15 miles every Saturday so I can eventually reach my goal of being able to do crazy long endurance runs within the next year or so. All I want is for marathons to be a training run. All I want is to be outside having a blast. And instead I have to do boring things like wine tasting bachlorette parties, and candy filled easter egg hunts, and bridal bazaars. HAHAHA- year ago me would think I am F-ing Nuts now.
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    1.5 miles on the elliptical today!
  • MoonMyst3
    MoonMyst3 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    3.74 miles on the elliptical today... ticker updated... :bigsmile:
  • thedestar
    thedestar Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options
    Wii free run gave me some miles today. Too windy to go outside, dang it! Ticker is updated!
  • gehlerc
    gehlerc Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    7 miles today: A 6-mile jog, followed by a 1-mile walk. Back on my own treadmill (no fan). If spring / summer would ever come, I'll move this *kitten* outside!
  • miswen
    miswen Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Under the weather today so the only moving I did today was the walks back and forth to my car (currently I need to park a quarter mile away) So only 2 miles today.
  • tbever
    tbever Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    2.9 miles down today! Bringing me up to 29.5! Ticker is updated!!
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    5 mile walk today!
  • McBody
    McBody Posts: 1,703 Member
    Options
    ran another 3 miles earlier and then walked home 2.25 miles from dinner.

ticker is updated!
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    3.5 miles on treadmill @ Y tonight doing Hiit and walking...updated ticker
  • Stephib10
    Stephib10 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Walked 4 mi/hr on the treadmill for 43 minutes! Add 4.5 km. Updated ticker.
    I love this challenge.... I would have sat and watched House but instead I hopped on the treadmill since I knew I had to post!
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,342 Member
    Options
    Added 4.2 treadmill miles to the old ticker this evening.

And there's more flippin' snow on the way the next 3 out of 4 days... :grumble: :grumble: :grumble: :grumble: :grumble:
  • gehlerc
    gehlerc Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    I love this challenge.... I would have sat and watched House but instead I hopped on the treadmill since I knew I had to post!

Way to go! I feel the same way about this challenge--it really gets me moving.
  • dinos
    dinos Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options

Good to hear that it keeps you moving. It works for me as well, I'm glad to be part of this.
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,342 Member
    Options

Same here! It's always in the back of my mind, especially on days when I'm waffling on whether to work out or not. :)

Other challenges come and go and most fizzle out before they're complete, but not this one. I really, really appreciate the consistency and reliability of this one. I can always count on this one to be there and to keep me motivated just when I need it.

Thanks everyone for keeping this one alive and a SPECIAL thanks to Dinos for all he does to track and report our mileage for all of us! :drinker:

Dave
  • jsteras
    jsteras Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Three mile walk this morning:)