April Move Your *kitten* Challenge.....

Options
bluiz13
bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
yup here we are again.....

post your April goals, set up a ticker or add the info to your siggie and start moving your @ss on 4/1/11....please don't post any March miles here....Dinos is tracking us on each thread separately.....see you here in 2 days...

Replies

• jesn311
    jesn311 Posts: 43
    Options
    yup here we are again.....

post your April goals, set up a ticker or add the info to your siggie and start moving your @ss on 4/1/11....please don't post any March miles here....Dinos is tracking us on each thread separately.....see you here in 2 days...

I'm in again! Loving this!
  • trud72
    trud72 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    are you saying my bum is big??? lol
  • 2bfitb450
    2bfitb450 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    how exactly can I join?
  • NicoleL83
    NicoleL83 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hey
    I just saw this thread and was wondering if I can join the april challenge. My goal is 50 miles for april; so do I just post after I run?
  • lyla29
    lyla29 Posts: 3,549 Member
    Options
    I'm in again for April. My goal is 50 miles this month.
  • bluiz13
    Options
    how exactly can I join?

decide on a goal, post it to the thread....make either a ticker or add to your signature your miles moved/goal (see mine below for march)....post to the thread as you complete your miles but make sure your ticker or signature is up to date as that is how dinos tracks us - THRU our tickers/signatures....if you do miles and post just to the thread they will not be updated.....tooooooooo many posts for dinos to know who did what when....he just keeps the overall total as we progress thru the month......welcome and good luck.....you can get the tickers at tickerfactory.com......
  • mdyoung6309
    Options
    Ok, I'll give it a shot.. exercise an hour a day by either dancing or walking. Will that work?
  • FitJ1210
    FitJ1210 Posts: 754
    Options
    I'm in for April!

I am going track my miles using my pedometer everyday as I will be doing loads of yard work and were planning on painting our house, along with my stationary bike and walking, I need a simple way to track ...if thats ok?
  • bluiz13
    Options
    Ok, I'll give it a shot.. exercise an hour a day by either dancing or walking. Will that work?

you can do the dancing on your own but we can track your walking...it has to be a distance that is measurable - miles or KM whichever you do....
  • bluiz13
    Options
    I'm in for April!

I am going track my miles using my pedometer everyday as I will be doing loads of yard work and were planning on painting our house, along with my stationary bike and walking, I need a simple way to track ...if thats ok?

if you can calculate your miles moved from the steps taken that is fine....just report the miles so dinos can update the chart...
  • FitJ1210
    FitJ1210 Posts: 754
    Options
    Yes my pedometer does.. 2540 steps per mile, I will be ticker updating!
  • shannonaufman
    Options
    Bluiz13, you have been SUCH a great motivator in the red, white and bluiz challenge that I'm going to go for this one, too. I'm doing the couch to 5k program right now, so I'll say... 50 miles in April. Let's get movin!!
  • 2011_4mygirls
    2011_4mygirls Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Does biking count for this challenge?
  • bluiz13
    Options
    running, walking, biking, elliptical, blading....anything you can MEASURE in miles or kilometers....
  • bluiz13
    Options
    Bluiz13, you have been SUCH a great motivator in the red, white and bluiz challenge that I'm going to go for this one, too. I'm doing the couch to 5k program right now, so I'll say... 50 miles in April. Let's get movin!!

shannon i know sometimes it's hard to follow multiple threads but i'm doing this one too with the c25k program...not sure if you have seen it yet....

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/183129-starting-c25k-again-tomorrow
  • kaveril422
    kaveril422 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I"m in!!!
  • yazminetw
    yazminetw Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Count me in. My goal is 60 miles for the month of April.
  • LadyPersia
    LadyPersia Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    Ok goal for april...humn four goals met.... one failed. I think I will reset my goals and rework them higher as I go along.

150 miles for April.
  • amazingmummy
    amazingmummy Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    I am ready to try this again. this challenge was a great motivation for me to get up and do some exercise. Thank you all who are part of this challenge.
    My target for April is 100 miles.