April Move Your *kitten* Challenge.....

Replies

• onawhymm
    onawhymm Posts: 469 Member
    Missed yesterday due to travel but back in the swing of things today - add 6 miles for me (3 on my C25K route and another 3 with the dogs on the beach) Thanks!!!! :)
  • ktc33
    ktc33 Posts: 249 Member
    I know I'm a couple days late but I'm going to join this challenge. I've walked 2.75 miles the last two days. I think I will make my goal be 60 miles this month. I will go create my ticker now. Good luck evereyone and get your butts moving!
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    You may have noticed I changed my profile pic to me as a little kid. Remember what it was like to grab a group of kids in the neighborhood and play baseball in the field? Tag? Hide and go seek? Jump rope? Relay races? Riding bikes? All awesome exercise without us even knowing it. What about the days off no bills, work, stress? Let's embrace our childhood and change our pics (for atleast one week).
  • KrisPage
    KrisPage Posts: 539 Member
    Managed 3 miles of yard work today. Oh what fun! cleaned all flower beds and picked up sticks from the yard and raked gravel out of yard back into drive after a long winter of snow.
    Maybe tomorrow we will get the rest of the Christmas lights down after all it is past April Fool's Day. :laugh:
  • ktc33
    ktc33 Posts: 249 Member
    Well I managed to get another 1.75 miles in this evening. Hopefully I can stay motivated throughout the rest of the month!!
  • SLIM195
    SLIM195 Posts: 133 Member
    I walk a mile today with the dog. Then I walked 1.06 miles on the Treadclimber.
  • LadyPersia
    LadyPersia Posts: 1,445 Member
    3.09 miles Sat
  • FitJ1210
    FitJ1210 Posts: 754
    Adding Friday 5.60 and 5.03 for Saturday!
  • jsteras
    jsteras Posts: 344 Member

exercise.png
  • gehlerc
    gehlerc Posts: 651 Member
    @TeamLeela, my new profile pic is for you! :smile: (Hey, my mom did my hair back then. And made all my clothes.)

8 miles on the treadmill this morning.

And, by the way, when you watch season after season of "House" back-to-back, you realize that a) House almost always has his breakthrough idea about a case when he's in a totally unrelated conversation, and b) they recycle guest stars as patients. e.g., The woman who was a deadbeat drug addict that Foreman killed with a mistake in season 2 or 3 turned up in season 5 as a brilliant cancer researcher who left her research to find happiness. >Sigh< But, it keeps me occupied on the treadmill.

Happy *kitten*-moving everyone!
  • Dteg
    Dteg Posts: 86 Member
    Biked to day and ran. Another 7.3 miles for me today. I love when i have the weekends off so i can get in a good workout!!!!!
  • jsteras
    jsteras Posts: 344 Member

exercise.png
  • Did 1 mile today (Sunday 4/3), took a walk with the kids.
  • barty
    barty Posts: 729
    Hi, managed a 6 mile walk yesterday but only 3 miles today :laugh:
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,386 Member
    I've been exercising and updating my ticker but forgetting to come in here and say hi.

**Hi!!!**

I think I've had two workouts so far. The first one I ran & walked on the treadmill for 5.3 miles and biked on a stationary recumbent bike for 4 miles....and the second workout I biked 6.5 miles. This brings me to my current total of 15.8 miles.
  • I completed week 4 day 2 of the C25K program for about 2.1 miles. Added to that are some morning errands and chasing the dog around the back yard. Hooray for moving our *kitten*!
  • SKismet
    SKismet Posts: 137
    Just got home from the gym. I did 15 minutes each on the elliptical and stationary bike for 0.5 and 2.90 miles respectively. Man, the elliptical TOTALLY kicked my butt! Here I'd thought I got past that! lol
  • Stephib10
    Stephib10 Posts: 152 Member
    I'm in! This is my first challenge so I'm not sure how to get the ticker working. I'm going to move 75 kilometers!
  • Stephib10
    Stephib10 Posts: 152 Member
    4km run yesterday and a 5 k run today (in a downpour)!
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Hooray we did NOT get the 5 inches of snow that was predicted but some wet snow and high winds!! I did bundle up and take the furries for a 3 mile walk!!
This discussion has been closed.