April Move Your *kitten* Challenge.....

Options

Replies

• bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    updated ticker from yesterday and today's workouts....on track and loving it...
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Sorry you have been having a crappy week-end Dinos! It will get better!!!

I woke to 5 inches of heavy wet SNOW!!! Oh Lord Jesus I am soooooo sick of it! I suffer from sun deficiency during most winter months but this winter has made me very depressed!! Fitness helps but some days are a bugger to get myself going!! I did move thee *kitten* for 2.5 miles and IF the wind goes down I will try to move it some more!!!
  • gehlerc
    gehlerc Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Dinos wrote:
    No miles for me today. It was hoops day, but it started raining just before game time and we missed a fun workout (the court is outdoors) :sad: :ohwell: On the bright side I can rest my sore knees, take my wife out for dinner and go hiking tomorrow morning. :bigsmile:

Sorry you didn't get to play basketball, but trading that for going out to dinner with your wife sounds like a pretty good deal. I hope your knees feel better.

I had a dream last night that I was playing basketball and wondering how I would log it in MFP, and I distinctly remember thinking (in my dream), "No way I'll burn as many calories at this as Dinos does."

8 miles on a treadmill this morning--different treadmill, different hotel, no fan built-in to this one. :sad:

I walked 5 miles, then got impatient and jogged 3 miles.
  • miswen
    miswen Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    6 miles today, 5 on the treadmill and 1 walking up and down my driveway a few times I was going to try to catch gehlerc but she is way too committed!!
  • MoonMyst3
    MoonMyst3 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    4.79 miles on the elliptical today for a total of 13.4 miles. Woo-hoo past the half-way mark! :tongue:
  • gehlerc
    gehlerc Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    6 miles today, 5 on the treadmill and 1 walking up and down my driveway a few times I was going to try to catch gehlerc but she is way too committed!!

LOL! You're not far behind! :bigsmile: There's still a lot of month left! Now I'm going to have to run while looking over my shoulder the whole time! :laugh:
  • amazingmummy
    amazingmummy Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Hi all. Just logging into say i am still chugging along. Done 6.35 miles today on my bike and elliptical.
  • dinos
    dinos Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    Gehlerc wrote:
    I had a dream last night that I was playing basketball and wondering how I would log it in MFP, and I distinctly remember thinking (in my dream), "No way I'll burn as many calories at this as Dinos does."

Great, now I'm becoming a nightmare :frown: :frown: :laugh:
    I heard somewhere that moving your *kitten* over 100 miles in 2 weeks can give you silly dreams :tongue:
  • invisiblerunner23
    Options
    Haven't checked in in a while. Walked 2 miles today. Not much but better then nothing. I really like this challenge, makes me get up and move.
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    3.54 down today. :happy:
  • tbever
    tbever Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Wow it's been a few days since I posted!! 4 miles tonight on lunch break! Ticker is updated.
  • LadyPersia
    LadyPersia Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    4.08 miles on sunday have not changed my ticker
  • FitJ1210
    FitJ1210 Posts: 754
    Options
    Hi Everyone!

I'm still here..... logging in my steps- to miles. My ticker is updated, I think I will make my goal for April?

That makes me happy :bigsmile:
  • McBody
    McBody Posts: 1,703 Member
    Options
    Added another 4 miles this morning with a client, and I'll be getting another hour in on the treadmill this afternoon with a friend (miles TBD). Ticker is up to date.

Hope everyone had a great weekend!
  • jsteras
    jsteras Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Got a three mile walk in this morning:)
  • 2011_4mygirls
    2011_4mygirls Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I am not sure if I logged my miles from yesterday (6 miles on the bike)
    Today = 10 miles on the bike
    my ticker is correct just in case I did log them!

Thank you Dinos for all of your work keeping this updated - you rock!
  • onawhymm
    onawhymm Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    got 3 more miles on a beach walk on Sunday and biked 9 miles today!!!
  • shannonaufman
    Options
    2.17 miles today from C25K. Forgot to update over the weekend: another 2 miles with dear husband.
  • barty
    barty Posts: 729
    Options
    Hi all, I have been away at a sailing event for the last 4 days so not sure how many miles i have walked!!!!! Today it was 4 miles and at least 2 miles on Saturday so I will just enter 6 :happy:
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    Another 5.05 today.