The hardest thing to you about getting healthy/losing weight

Options
13»

Replies

• Azzrielish
    Azzrielish Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Finding time to plan my food for the day (or week)

Finding time to exercise

Drinking less alcohol (I still indulge once in a while but work it into my calories)

Not eating the same things all the time cos I know the calories.

Eating out.
  • SheliaN1960
    SheliaN1960 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Well, I agree with alcohol! I am not a big drinker but once in a while I love vodka, water and lemon! Not a bad drink right? Well, it is the sugar that I have issues with. I am a sugar addict and that is what alcohol is....that is what I miss the most!
  • lEEAVii20
    lEEAVii20 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    anything SWEET and PIZZA for me
  • alyssa83202
    alyssa83202 Posts: 334
    Options
    Fast food is my biggest weakness!
  • jchecks
    jchecks Posts: 133
    Options
    wine and sweets!
  • swiftgirls2
    Options
    hardest thing for me: motivation to work out
  • Angel1066
    Angel1066 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Not eating anything i want, when i want it and portion control,especially if i go out to eat. When i go out i feel i must finish a meal as i paid for it, which is really stupid.
  • colombiana444
    colombiana444 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    For me lack of progress is the hardest thing. Not seeing inches or the scale move demotivates me in all other areas and it's been a month, I'm hanging on by a string.
    i have to agree. hitting plateaus or not seeing a difference in your body after busting your butt suck. but then i remember that this is more than just the way i look but also my well being and how i feel in the inside. that determination got me to not give up when i wouldn't see the scale go down.
  • austxdreamin
    Options
    I started traveling more for work, and that really added another level of "oh crap how do I keep this going"...the hotels don't always offer the best of foods (if they offer any) and the "great fitness facilities" they claim to have are usually one stationalry bike and a tredmill that may work if you are lucky (ok, not all are that bad, but still...). So to help stay in check, I really bump up the workouts and healthy eating the week before a trip is planned...and I try to eat as well as I can knowing that most meals will be brought in by the client or at a restuarant after work. I also try to locate hotels that are in good "walking" areas so that I can do a couple miles around the neighborhood if possible. But just keeping the healthy mindset while traveling has been a challenge!!
  • leomentlines
    leomentlines Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    There are two main difficulties in losing weight for me, and one is exercise - its hard to push myself to continue going in a workout because whenever it gets tough I feel like giving up. The second one really isn't food, as I don't drink alcohol and don't eat meat - its instead what someone mentioned earlier - balancing a social life. Whenever I go out with friends its hard to stay on track and get something that won't blow away my hard work, especially if we decide to eat out at a restaurant.
  • stephaniezoundi
    stephaniezoundi Posts: 1,148 Member
    Options
    Weekends and boredom....although surfing through the forums helps occupy me now! lol
  • curleesam
    curleesam Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    LOL the hardest thing for me was learning NOT to eat until I was full. I kinda liked that full feeling but I guess thats how I put on so much baby weight! LOL
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    wine, beer, vodka.

Oh, and pizza.

What she said.
  • Mollywater
    Mollywater Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Seriously, the hardest thing for me is binge eating.... even if its on healthy food.. My hardest thing is binging. If I could fix that, I would be golden.