Anyone up for a challenge?

Options
124»

Replies

• deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    Options
    Goal 4-5 days exersice

Did the lazer tag yesterday, it was definately a work out; about 30minutes of running around
    Going away this weekend so wont be checking in and probably wont be doing much activity, just relaxing.

Met my goal this week four days, hopefully can do a bit tonight.

If I meet my goal next week i will add another goal in.

Anne
  • soup78
    soup78 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    Ok, so last time I checked in was Wed....and TaeBo was excellent! The weather didn't clear for my daily walk :frown: , but I burned some major calories earlier. :wink:

Well, yesterday wasn't that great....:grumble: The day started out fine; good food choices and a PLAN for my walk and then pilates. That didn't happen. :noway:

So, I MUST: go for a walk and do a kick-a** workout today :bigsmile:

Happy Friday Everyone :drinker:
  • Sapphyria
    Options
    Happy Friday!

Hope ya'll don't mind a Jane come lately to the challenge.

Goals:

1. Walk 30 minutes + 6 days a week
    2. Ride my bike every morning

I was running late to work this morning so no bike but I walked 50 minutes this evening. Hubby and I "earned"our Subway 6 inchers by hoofing it there and back instead of hopping in the car and driving.

Peace!
  • gameset
    gameset Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    good idea!! Walking to get your dinner!

Welcome!!
  • soup78
    soup78 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    Sunday, Sunday :smile:

My favorite day of the week! Relax at home, with a beer (64 cal MGD, of course), havin some friends over for a cookout. Today is bbq spare ribs and chicken on the grill. I keep telling myself : PORTION CONTROL!!!:laugh: Veggies on the side, maybe another beer later.....Oh, yeah I did do tae-bo earlier so I've "earned" some extras! :blushing: And, we're gonna take a walk to do some fishing, with another beer I'm sure! :drinker:

Have a good weekend everybody!
    :drinker:
  • allisgood
    allisgood Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    A little late....but can I join in? I am new to MFP...needing it more for discipline of portion control. My goal is to do "something" for at least an hour a day. Yoga, running, biking, hiking, walking....Seems with summer, this goal is easier to meet; the real challenge for me is when we go back to school....I am a teacher.
    Thanks
  • allisgood
    allisgood Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Yoga for hour today.

Lost 2 lbs since joining.....no alcohol or ice-cream....what am I thinking?! Wondering is anyone losing weight by eating whatever they want and just being concerned with calories?

How often do you weigh yourself? Daily? Weekly? How often do you update your ticker?
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    Options
    I weigh daily, every morning, but I don't worry about it until I've maintained the weight loss for a week because your weight can fluctuate with water throughout the week

Your ticker updates automatically when you change you weight at "check in"

I watch what I eat and the calories, as what you eat will affect your appetite and how much energy you have. You should look into insulin and how it affects your body...low and hi GI foods (glycemic index)Anne
  • gameset
    gameset Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Happy Monday everyone!!

I hope you are all having a good one.

I am going to start a thread- right now- in exercise called "GENERATING RESULTS"- thats our new place- lets report over there, and get down to business..

Brenda