Before MFP...name a bad food habit you'd like to admit...

Options
1789101113»

Replies

• sarahmal27
    Options
    i used to eat 5 takeaways a week!!!! even if i get one once a month now i can't eat it all :):wink:
  • DanielleAThomas
    DanielleAThomas Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hot chips and gravy! KFC for lunch 3 or 4 times a week!
  • misschievousgrl
    Options
    Cookies.. I love cookies.. any kind.. the bad part is that my friends know that i like cookies so like when i went to my friends to hang out or study her fiance would always make cookies so i could have some... for the longest time it was like i had no self control.. i'd have at least two every time.. and since i was over there a few times a week.. well those cookies added up =/

Oh and taco bell........ i swear they must put something in it that makes it addicting cuz i sure dont feel good after i eat it.... the sad part is that I work there.. so it takes even more self control to not eat some of the free food i'm offered throughout my shift..
  • DarkDiva2005
    Options
    Can't believe I'm gonna admit to this but... i used to eat bread and butter sandwiches with bread and butter pickles on it. I would eat this probably about 4 to 5 times a week! And rice was a bad one for me to, I could easily eat 2 to 3 cups of rice in a sitting. Now when I eat rice I limit myself to 1/2 to 1 cup. It is so hard.:cry: But at least now I know I can actually control myself. :happy:
  • cupajoe
    cupajoe Posts: 155
    Options
    I am sure that I reached my heaviest weight because of my love of salty snacks and my love of wine. My biggest weakness...Old Dutch bite size tortilla chips and Tostitoes black bean dip. While watching tv with the bag of chips and tub of dip in my lap, I would munch away and before you know it-there was about 1/4 of it left. I try not to deny myself foods, but have found it easier to just cut the corn chips out of my diet and not have them in my house...I will buy potato chips for the kids-but am not nearly as tempted by them. I only eat corn chips if I am eating at a Mexican place with chips and salsa-so rarely. I also LOVE RED WINE and that is fine-but the entire bottle is not fine. I save my wine drinking for Sunday dinners with my family when I have my sister and sister-in-law there to share the bottle.

I also have always been a big fan of condiments...sour cream, ranch, mayo...