What is your favorite Laughing Cow Cheese recipe?

Options

Replies

• wyldfire416
    Options
    I like to use it instead of other condiments on a turkey burger

I've actually done the same thing but for any other sandwich that I would normally put cheese or mayo on.

I :love: all the ideas in here! Thanks all for sharing! :bigsmile:
  • blynnblair
    blynnblair Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    i love laughing cow! like someone else had mentioned hungry-girl.com has tons of recipes with laughing cow..That reminds me I need to go pick some up! :) I'll post some of my favorite recipes later!
  • MightyMom4
    MightyMom4 Posts: 180
    Options
    This is a recent favorite of mine. To replace bufflo wings with blue cheese dressing....here's my healthy version.

1-4oz grilled chicken breast ( I just use my george forman grill)
    Spread 1 wedge of LCC light blue cheese on top then drizzle with 1 tsp of franks original hot sauce.

Soooooo yummy!
  • Cytherea
    Cytherea Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    How do you get your laughing cow cheese to melt?! No matter what I do with it, it doesn't seem to melt. I put it in/on omelets and it doesn't melt, I've put it in the microwave and it doesn't melt... I feel like the cheese would be so much more useful and versatile if it did! lol
  • gailygail99
    gailygail99 Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    i just spread it on raw veggies like cucumbers and celery...yum!
  • DenShort
    DenShort Posts: 39
    Options
    Courgette Soup

Boil courgettes in some chicken stock, whizz up with laughing cow!

YUMMY!
  • mysteryfoxes
    Options
    Trivial, but good. My snack last night:

Quesadilla Snack = 180 cals

2 wedges Laughing Cow Queso Chipotle (70 cals)
    2 soft corn tortillas (90 cals)
    2 TBSP good salsa (maybe 20 cals)

Open and spread the cheese on one tortilla. Sandwich the other tortilla on top. Microwave 30-60 secs until hot and melty. Cut into 8 wedges. Eat with salsa.

bump! Oh my goodness! That sounds awesome
  • mysteryfoxes
    Options
    How do you get your laughing cow cheese to melt?! No matter what I do with it, it doesn't seem to melt. I put it in/on omelets and it doesn't melt, I've put it in the microwave and it doesn't melt... I feel like the cheese would be so much more useful and versatile if it did! lol

spread it thinner. :) and cut it up when mixing it with pasta, it will break down easier.
  • LittleMiss_WillLoseIt
    LittleMiss_WillLoseIt Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    I didn't know not know about laughing cow cheese. I LOVE cheese!! Is it usually at all grocery stores like Wal-Mart or Winn Dixie? Thanks for the wonderful recipes :)
  • curleesam
    curleesam Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    lol I do love laughing cow extra light cheese but recently I made the mistake of checking the expiry date on a pack and it didnt expire till SEPTEMBER! Anything that lasts in my fridge from April to September can't be good for you.....

I may have to give them up :sad:
  • KaciWood19
    KaciWood19 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to try this one!!!
  • live4something
    live4something Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Bump :)
  • KaciWood19
    KaciWood19 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    this sounds soo good! wrote it down, cant wait to try!
  • lelearmstrong
    lelearmstrong Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    First off... What does Bump mean?

Here is my recipe! Got it from Hungrygirl.com.. So simple!

Tuna Melt Bites

PER SERVING (1/3rd of recipe, 5 pieces): 143 calories, 5g fat, 452mg sodium, 11g carbs, 0g fiber, 1g sugars, 14g protein -- PointsPlus™ value 4*

We could eat an entire batch of these by ourselves in one sitting -- good thing they're so low in calories!

Ingredients:
    One 15-piece box frozen Athens Mini Fillo Shells
    3 wedges The Laughing Cow Light Creamy Swiss cheese
    One 5-oz. can albacore tuna in water, drained and flaked
    Spices: salt, black pepper

Directions:
    Preheat oven to 350 degrees.

Place shells on a baking sheet sprayed lightly with nonstick spray. Bake in the oven until shells are golden brown, about 5 minutes. Set aside to cool.

Place cheese wedges in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave for 30 seconds, or until softened. Stir until smooth. Add tuna and a dash each salt and pepper. Mix well.

Evenly distribute the cheesy-tuna mixture among the baked shells, about half a tablespoon per shell.

Now eat!

MAKES 3 SERVINGS
  • Rachaely
    Rachaely Posts: 113
    Options
    Bump!
  • jr1985
    jr1985 Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    First off... What does Bump mean?

It just means people are posting so it will put it in their 'my topics' so they can find it later.

Thank you everyone! I can't wait to try these ! you guys are creative!
  • madibabyxo
    Options
    bump
  • Redheadedsunshine
    Redheadedsunshine Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    these all sound amazing.. can't wait to try them out. Hungry Girl did a type of macaroni & cheese that I can't wait to try out...
  • live2smyle
    live2smyle Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • bhunter20
    bhunter20 Posts: 14
    Options
    bump