At Least I Don't Eat ...

Options

Replies

• Jlennhikes
    Jlennhikes Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I can easily bypass most cakes, chocolate, biscuits and sweets buttt i'm a sucker for bread, crisps, pasta instead.

One thing i'm pleased about is that I absolutely hate chinese food and I hear that is very fatty. But to counteract I love kfc, italian etc.

Oh and cheese, i'm not a big cheese eater.
    I'm so missing Chinese food during this diet! I only like melted cheese if it's very thin and toasty.
  • lcoulter23
    lcoulter23 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    I can't stand pork.
  • Jlennhikes
    Options
    I can't stand ALL Little Debbie "foods" or snacks! They're just disgusting to me and so processed.

Don't those look nasty? Now, Hostess, I don't seem to have the same aversion to, and they're probably made exactly the same.
  • Jlennhikes
    Options
    I'm thankful that I'm not a binger. I don't eat huge portions of anything. My problem is I don't exercise enough, so I can't really indulge at all without slowly putting on weight, which adds up over time.
  • rybo
    rybo Posts: 5,424 Member
    Options
    Pop (soda)
    I rarely if ever drink it. I really never did find it that appealing, but drank it back in the day because often times that is all there was to drink.
  • tifffanyD
    tifffanyD Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Sour cream
    Mayo
    All salad dressings
    Cheesecake
  • exacerbe
    exacerbe Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Donuts
    Mayo (with the exception of tuna salad)
    Red Meat
    Ranch dressing
    Fast food in general. (except deli sandwiches)
  • shaunarlr83
    shaunarlr83 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Anything really sweet. I can totally resist the endless supply of homemade cakes brought in to the office or the millions of Krispy Kreme doughnuts that are always in the breakroom. Who wants that when you can have bacon? :wink:
    Love bacon, but only if it's cooked super crispy. I actually used to overeat doughnuts, and now one makes me sick to my stomach.

Super crispy bacon is the only way to go, if you pick it up and it bends any at all, it isn't done lol
  • ahsongbird
    ahsongbird Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Chocolate, (unless its brownies ) any kind of Birthday type cake, (love a bite of cheesecake though ) fried chicken, cookies, ice cream and I'm sure there are more, but there are way more bad foods that i love hahah
  • ahsongbird
    ahsongbird Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Anything really sweet. I can totally resist the endless supply of homemade cakes brought in to the office or the millions of Krispy Kreme doughnuts that are always in the breakroom. Who wants that when you can have bacon? :wink:
    Love bacon, but only if it's cooked super crispy. I actually used to overeat doughnuts, and now one makes me sick to my stomach.

Super crispy bacon is the only way to go, if you pick it up and it bends any at all, it isn't done lol
    omg i totally agree my husband has to have his bendy i like mine almost burnt cant eat it any other way :P
  • Mountain_woman
    Mountain_woman Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I can resist: Pre-made foods that are loaded with sodium and calories, pre-packaged baked goods, sugary sodas and 99% of the "convenience foods" out there. I drive past a fast food place and at one time it smelled great, now it just smells like greasy garbage food. Zero urge for baloney, white bread or Miracle Whip. Shudder...

I am weak for: baked goods. Once I start trying them, it is super hard for me to stop. Sadly forces me to have an all or nothing attitude with desserts. Sooo hard to do as a pastry chef!
  • healthyandthin
    healthyandthin Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Pizza!
  • shandy32
    shandy32 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    i m also not a lover of things sweet. hate cakes and sweets and even chocolate.
  • blobby10
    blobby10 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    I would rather go hungry than eat McDonalds, Burger King, etc. I did try a KFC a few weeks ago and was pleasantly surprised but I won't go out of my way to eat it. Same for curry. I would rather go hungry.
  • sdirbder
    sdirbder Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I can't stand ALL Little Debbie "foods" or snacks! They're just disgusting to me and so processed. I also don't like other processed and pre-packaged bakery items like the ones that you can find in gas stations, convenience stores and vending machines. They're just disgusting to me, and I always say that if I'm going to eat something with high calories, it had better taste AMAZING, which the Little Debbie cakes definitely DON'T taste amazing!

I totally agree. Although I would call myself an ammuater baker and after I make something I eat a small portion then hurry to give the rest away.
  • BR1986FB
    BR1986FB Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    Anything processed and I have no issue avoiding carbs unless they are vegetables (mostly) and fruits (occasionally).
  • BrownEyedG1rl
    BrownEyedG1rl Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Chips and sodas I have no problem staying away from.

Sweets, on the other hand, are a different story! :devil:
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,416 Member
    Options
    .....Uh.......... Still thinking............... :indifferent: :ohwell: :laugh:
    This would be me! Sadly, if it's not healthy, I love it. I'm envious of folks who don't like chocolate.
  • bentobee
    bentobee Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Butter and mayonaise. Gag!!
  • tryinghard2012
    tryinghard2012 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Porkchops, chips, butter biscuit, Ranch salad dressing, hostess cakes, smothered cover anything, gravy, chitterlings, pig feet, hog mog, yuck yuck yuck!!!!