More news from KrisKaBob...

Options
124»

Replies

• AlbertSchwartz
    Options
    you are the sweet one :love:

when you gonna see the doc then to prove me right... twins :happy:

That's what sucks... I have to wait until Sept 4th since I'm so early. They want you to be at least 8 weeks along. During my 8th week I'll be on vacation. :ohwell:

Enjoy those ginger ales! :laugh: :wink:

I'm out on the lash in a couple of minutes... I have a few for you Kris :wink:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    you are the sweet one :love:

when you gonna see the doc then to prove me right... twins :happy:

That's what sucks... I have to wait until Sept 4th since I'm so early. They want you to be at least 8 weeks along. During my 8th week I'll be on vacation. :ohwell:

Enjoy those ginger ales! :laugh: :wink:

I'm out on the lash in a couple of minutes... I have a few for you Kris :wink:

I'll take one for the team too! :drinker:
  • 2day4ever
    2day4ever Posts: 178
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! Can't wait to see the progress reports!!!

Wishing you joy all through the journey!

:flowerforyou:
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    Ahhhh--a baby MFPer! How cute!

baby.gif
  • KrisKabob
    KrisKabob Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    Yeah, Al & Shannon... you two (and whoever else) have a drink for me! I won't be having any for a while!!! Haha!!!

Thank you again everyone!!! :tongue:

Have a great weekend! :flowerforyou:

:heart: Kris
  • AlbertSchwartz
    Options
    I'm just getting home from a night on the lash, and yes i had serveral drink for you and 'our' baby(s). Hope you are doing well, you are looking amazing anyway x x x x x :love:
  • jenbar
    jenbar Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • KrisKabob
    KrisKabob Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    I'm just getting home from a night on the lash, and yes i had serveral drink for you and 'our' baby(s). Hope you are doing well, you are looking amazing anyway x x x x x :love:

You recovered Al??? OR are you out again tonight??? I'm doing good just really sleepy feeling... same way I felt with the first baby during the first trimester. :yawn:

You have a great weekend Mister!:drinker: :smooched:
  • AlbertSchwartz
    Options

You recovered Al??? OR are you out again tonight??? I'm doing good just really sleepy feeling... same way I felt with the first baby during the first trimester. :yawn:

You have a great weekend Mister!:drinker: :smooched:

Hi Honey, Yeah i'm recovered but just got back from anouther night out. Slightly piised at the mo lol

Glad to hear you are doing well. Be sure to up date your profile pictures :love:
  • AlbertSchwartz
    Options
    did i mention i love you?
  • FatDancer
    FatDancer Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    I am so happy for you! Conception is so miraculous!
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    AHHHH! I've been gone a few days and you got baby action going on!!! YAYAY!!!
    Congrats!
  • AlbertSchwartz
    Options

ohhhh dear.... drunken posting.... Feeling a bit rough at the mo lol
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    Congrats Kris!!!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

wonderful news honey....and hey tell Kanicky I said congrats too LMBO....you're a doll...yay a baby!!!

hugs!!
    Ali :drinker: (that's soda water w/ cranberry and a lime...my pretend pregnancy cocktail...which is really good too btw LOL)xo
  • mholmes
    mholmes Posts: 949 Member
    Options

:brokenheart: :cry: :sad:
  • maestrachistosa
    maestrachistosa Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! :flowerforyou: