Team UK & Ireland - April 2011

Options
12346»

Replies

• yvonnej1
    yvonnej1 Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    yvonnej1 - excuse me if I'm being blunt, but your picture is like chocolate p0rn!!! I just stare at it, longingly!!

Did you eat them all?!?!

LOL, I just wanted to share the temptation that is sitting in my house atm (I'm kind like that). Fortunately (or maybe not for their teeth) most were for my kids and they are rationed to max of half an egg or the equivalent per day, if it's anything like last year they'll still be eating them in a months time. I have to admit to stuffing half of a large cadburys egg in one go and feeling rather sick after - served me right :wink:
  • zoebea33
    zoebea33 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Hello from Hull, Joined MFP last monday and lost 7lb. I absolutly love it. Would like to join this group too, can someone tell me about the challenge :smile:

6438870.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • lrns88
    lrns88 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Hi Zoe,

No challenge here - just a thread for general chatting!!

Well done on your first week's loss :)

xxx
  • zoebea33
    zoebea33 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Hi Zoe,

No challenge here - just a thread for general chatting!!

Well done on your first week's loss :)

xxx

Thanks for the reply, will be good to have some support here in the UK x
    6438870.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • K1tt
    K1tt Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I'm from London, been a member for a while but just been playing at it. I'm intending to have a really big push in May to see if I can get in the habit.
  • yvonnej1
    Options
    New profile pic, no more chocolate p0rn, instead an inspiration for me to keep working and get more like the girl in the pic than a wobbly pink jelly.
  • lrns88
    lrns88 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Is anyone else ridiculously excited about the royal wedding tomorrow?!?! I'm a bit concerned about how giddy I am about it!

I work just off Oxford Street in London, so tonight I'm going to wander down to Westminster Abbey and Pall Mall with my camera just to check out the amazingness of it! Not coming to London tomorrow to watch it as I think it'll be a form of torture with all the tourists, plus get a better view on my TV, but I still think it's quite exciting!

Even more exciting: My Big Fat Royal Gypsy Wedding is on Channel 4 tonight too!!!

xxx
  • Mairgheal
    Mairgheal Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    I'll be in work tomorrow, no day off in Ireland, just for you UK peeps!
  • plantboy2
    plantboy2 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    AHA! Here you all are. Was looking for this thread last week and glad I've found it - good to see some many motivated UK peeps doing the good thing.

MFP has really help motivate me, mostly because of the people on here and the guilt of filling out a bad food/exercise diary. I've got back into the gym in a massive way and am challenging myself all the time. I'm eating well and seeing some results, although I haven't been using it seriously for all that long.

I'm based in Nottingham if anyone wants to add me as a friend.

Have a great weekend full of great British weddings, scones and pomp ;-)
  • yvonnej1
    Options
    I have opted to work tomorrow as my ex is off so can look after the kids, I figured I might as well save the extra day off for when I need it later in the year to cover one of the random inset days the schools seem to decide on. Hope everyone enjoys tomorrow whether you are watching the wedding or just celebrating having an extra day off.
  • CharlieJuliette
    CharlieJuliette Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    4 day weekend! Gawd bless you ma'am!!
  • Mairgheal
    Mairgheal Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Blegh, put on a pund this week! Lost some body fat though ánd inches, so I guess it's muscle (?) Ah well.

Enjoy the wedding, for everyone who's interested/watching today!
  • yvonnej1
    Options