• Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    My weight this week is 148.0

2639362.png
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    Ok, so I've taken the liberty of taking over the spreadsheet and weigh in sheet business so that we can see how everyone is progressing! I figured out how to make the weigh in sheet and I figured out how to make an identical spreadsheet to see how everyone's weigh in are going.

Here is the link to this week's weigh in sheet. https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dEpzZVFrUmNCazV0U2tOSWpPWnZRUXc6MQ

This is a different form because I made it, not Eyesee.

Here is the link to the spreadsheet: https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AppSGJJkhgSYdC0xdHM4ZTExX1VONWxRMzVtUnBXVUE&hl=en&authkey=CNzy7eEC

If everyone would be so kind as to put in last week's (3/25) weigh in and this week's (4/1) weigh in, I will try to get the spreadsheet updated ASAP. If you don't remember last week's weight, go back to the Week 12 Weigh in topic and find your weight.

I hope this will help everyone to have the spreadsheet back up and running. I love seeing everyone's progress!!! :bigsmile:

That is very nice of you!!
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    Thank you soo much for getting the spreadsheet updated. I just entered my weight. 172.4 this week. only down .6 . I must do better next week! Are you still going to delete the inactive members who stopped participating and stopped logging their weight?
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,385 Member
    Options
    Ok, so I've taken the liberty of taking over the spreadsheet and weigh in sheet business so that we can see how everyone is progressing! I figured out how to make the weigh in sheet and I figured out how to make an identical spreadsheet to see how everyone's weigh in are going.

Here is the link to this week's weigh in sheet. https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dEpzZVFrUmNCazV0U2tOSWpPWnZRUXc6MQ

This is a different form because I made it, not Eyesee.

Here is the link to the spreadsheet: https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AppSGJJkhgSYdC0xdHM4ZTExX1VONWxRMzVtUnBXVUE&hl=en&authkey=CNzy7eEC

If everyone would be so kind as to put in last week's (3/25) weigh in and this week's (4/1) weigh in, I will try to get the spreadsheet updated ASAP. If you don't remember last week's weight, go back to the Week 12 Weigh in topic and find your weight.

I hope this will help everyone to have the spreadsheet back up and running. I love seeing everyone's progress!!! :bigsmile:

Thanks so much for picking up the spreadsheets and form!! It is an undertaking. I am too tired tonight to look at it but I will check it out tomorrow. Even though I am not losing it does help seeing the sheets up. I love seeing you all successes and progress.

I hope Michelle is OK, check in soon please.:indifferent:

Have a good week everyone!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • whittrusty
    whittrusty Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone!

I got all the weights of everyone who put them in the weigh in form and I grabbed this week's weigh ins off of this thread for those that have logged them.

Please check out the new spreadsheet (it's still a work in progress) and let me know if I put your weight in wrong or if your weigh ins are missing.

Thanks everyone!! :smile:
  • glittersoul
    glittersoul Posts: 671
    Options
    Thanks for making the new spreadsheet. :)

I entered last week and this week in, but just in case: LW: 320 CW: 319
  • mkingraham
    mkingraham Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone!

I got all the weights of everyone who put them in the weigh in form and I grabbed this week's weigh ins off of this thread for those that have logged them.

Please check out the new spreadsheet (it's still a work in progress) and let me know if I put your weight in wrong or if your weigh ins are missing.

Thank you!!! I know I really appreciate it and I am sure everyone else does too!!
  • healthydoseofglitter
    healthydoseofglitter Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    gain 1.2 ... starting to get very frustrated :( I worked out really hard this week ... lets see what happens Friday
  • Suzeesmu
    Suzeesmu Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone!

Hope I posted them in the right link! Please let me know if they didn't show up, and THANK YOU for taking the spread sheet over!
  • Positively_Me
    Positively_Me Posts: 1,500 Member
    Options
    bump...trying to catch up on this busy day.

Have a great day!
  • ChantalC1969
    ChantalC1969 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Down 0.5 lbs... not much but I was in restaurant for the last 4 days.... CW 288.0 lbs

Chantal
  • kaylenlawrence
    kaylenlawrence Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    3/25 was the last date ..
    but 180 for 4/1/11

Im ready to get out of t he 180's..170's here i come!!!

next week i will be starting insanity!
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    whittrusty... Thanks for taking up the charts!
    I managed to put on my size 12 jeans and wear them in public. I still have a little muffin top but it is still cold enough to wear a sweater so no one noticed. :bigsmile:
    I also had to buy smaller workout pants, I spend half my zumba class pulling my old pair up so that my crack isn't hanging out. :blushing:
    robynrae... :laugh: That's awesome! Congrats!
    Im ready to get out of t he 180's..170's here i come!!!

next week i will be starting insanity!
    kaylenlawrence... Join me!! Haha, that Insanity will get you here in no time!
  • dinareed
    dinareed Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Okay so I weighed in last Friday, and I know I was up .5 a pound or so but can't remember my actual weight. I'm not sure why I gained...stress maybe? Or maybe just a little different time of day. Who knows?? At least it wasn't as much as I've had! Not really going to worry about it...just continue doing what I'm supposed to and see what happens!