April Morning Rise & Shine Challenge

Options
1235»

Replies

• getfitdiva
    getfitdiva Posts: 1,148 Member
    Options
    Still can't believe this is our last week in April! How are we all doing? I have 1 reported member results in the form. Please enter your progress if any into the form. I will post results and new form this evening!

Thanks! Let's burn this week out with a bang!!! :explode:
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    Morning Workout #1: Burned 653 Calories-Elliptical & Boot Camp Class
  • getfitdiva
    Options
    Are we ready for some results included are two of us for week 3 -->https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?hl=en&hl=en&key=0AjqfNf4K7Zh1dHU3eUFCZXZCSG41b0xQU0pHMlQ0dHc&single=true&gid=2&output=html

WEEK 4 (6 days only) Form is HERE: https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dDkyS1A2NkstTVloa2FUTmtmM0JDQ1E6MA

Let's wake up and get this last week of April with some fantastic early burns!!!
  • loveme445
    Options

Morning Workout #2: Burned 792 Calories-Elliptical, Strength Training & Cardio Sculpt Class
  • getfitdiva
    Options

Morning Workout #2: Burned 792 Calories-Elliptical, Strength Training & Cardio Sculpt Class

Fantastic! I plan to get my 2nd morning workout in the next 2 days. Possible 1 extra. I'm taking zumba tomorrow. You brought this week!
  • loveme445
    Options

Morning Workout #3: Burned 753 Calories-B210K-Week 4 Day 1
  • loveme445
    Options
    Fantastic! I plan to get my 2nd morning workout in the next 2 days. Possible 1 extra. I'm taking zumba tomorrow. You brought this week!

Thanks! I might take a Zumba class in the morning too (if i get up :laugh: ). Enjoy!
  • LG61820
    LG61820 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    I have posted my early morning workouts for the week. Tomorrow I will be up all extra early to direct traffic at a cross street of the Illinois Marathon. I may walk to my station, but I doubt I'll burn many calories carrying refreshments, a cowbell, a book and goodness knows how much else stuff I'll decide to take! I can't wait to see the elite runners, but I enjoy watching everyone of every level. I am in awe of how much dedication it takes to run a marathon.

Diva, if you're still interested in early morning workouts I'll be in for May!
  • loveme445
    Options

Morning Workout #3: Burned 753 Calories-B210K-Week 4 Day 1

Morning Workout #4: Burned 917 Calories-StairMaster, Zumba Class & Strength Training

Thanks to my hubby who was off this week, I was able to workout 4 mornings this week :bigsmile:
  • getfitdiva
    Options
    I'm thoroughly impressed with all the morning burns accomplished during the April Rise & Shine Challenge!!!

THANK YOU for participating and encouraging us to get that workout over and done with!

Here are April's results collectively BURNED 14,628 CALORIES just in the morning! :flowerforyou:

https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?hl=en&key=0AjqfNf4K7Zh1dHU3eUFCZXZCSG41b0xQU0pHMlQ0dHc&hl=en&gid=3

I hope May promises to be more successful and you press to challenge yourselves to reach your goals.