Replies

• pmjsmom
    pmjsmom Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    Goals for April 6:
    1. Water.--Yes.
    2. Stick to bland foods again.--Yes.
    3. Get to bed on time.--No.

It was VERY cold here yesterday! We had so much hail that it looked like it had snowed. They're saying sun for today--we'll see.

I am still feeling queasy--I wish this would just go away! Good thing is--I don't want to eat any crappy stuff. Just the thought makes me queasy!

Goals for April 7:
    1. Water.
    2. Stay on my eating plan.
    3. Try some exercise--even 10 minutes.
    4. GET TO BED ON TIME!.
  • Hannahrenee86
    Options
    My goals for 4/6 are

Fitness:
    ~Do Back/Biceps/AbRipperX: Yes
    ~Drink my 8 glasses of water: Yeppers
    ~Walk at least 4 miles: Walked 9 miles

Non fitness:
    ~File state taxes:Nope
    ~Dye my roots: Yes
    ~Take vitamins: Yeppers

My goals for 4/7 are:
    ~Walk
    ~Drink 8 glasses of water
    ~Do some other cardio
    ~Take vitamins
    ~Try to clean up the house
  • madamelaporte
    madamelaporte Posts: 404 Member
    Options

Anyway since its the end of the day I will set my goals for tomorrow
    1. to get in my 8 glasses of water (been slacking on this for about a week now)
    2. to get in some more fruit and veg
    3. to get a work out in the afternoon if the kiddies nap at the same time

Ok so checking in for today

1. got in my 8 glasses - yipee :)
    2. HAd fruit or veg with every meal today :)
    3. didnt get an afternoon workout in as my children decided to not nap at the same time BUT I did get in half an hour of gardening whilst my son was playing out there (daughter was napping) he loved helping too :)

so Im going to set myself the same goals for tomorrow as I really need to get it back into a habit rather than making myself do it!

Hope you are all doing well
  • Lordservnt
    Options
    goals for 4/7:
    1. more fruit and veggies --a little more than usual, so yes
    2. clean house --NO! but I did hang out at my son's pre-k and play with the kiddos for 3 hours
    3. exercise outside for a change!--went for a 20 minute walk with the kids-its gorgeous here!

tomorrows goals:
    1. more fruit and veggies
    2. shampoo carpets in 2 rooms
    3. run for at least 5 minutes during my walk

keep up the good work everyone!!!
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    I'm so glad to see so many new faces around here. Welcome. This is a great board! I've been in here from the very beginning with Jess, Nam, Rav, Nicole, Kathy, Kim, Shannon. (sorry if there's someone else who I forgot)

Thursday's recap:
    Hi Claire! Welcome to the group!

So I'll set up my Thursday's goals:
    Fitness goals:
    1. workout for 45 minutes plus abs. YES, YES
    2. drink water and tea all day. maybe 1 soda only. YES, NO SODA YAY!
    3. eat at least 6 servings of fruits and veggies. YES, WITH THE HELP OF VEGGIE OMLETTE, SMOOTHIE AND VEGGIE SPAGHETTI

non-fitness goals:
    1. Go to the mall. RAN OUT OF TIME.
    2. Go to Wal-mart YES
    3. Have lunch with my little sister. YES

Friday 4/8's goals:
    1. go to the gym in the morning.
    2. eat the menu that I've already laid out.
    3. continue with water and tea

non-fitness goals.
    1. laundry (it seems like its never-ending)
  • TheNewJessieMae
    Options
    April 7 Goals:
    1.) Recover from Yesterdays Calorie and Carb Catastrophe *** I think I did pretty well
    2.) be productive at work ***I'm kicking its *kitten*
    3.)Water **not so good :(
    4.) Going to a wake tonight. Ex boyfriend of 6 or so years-his grandmother died. I loved her and I love his mother dearly. I still care about him but we are like fire and gasoline. So My goal is to go to the wake. Show my respect. But try not to get very close to him. We've tried several times to be friends, but it never plays out. So...... I don't want to try again*** I did VERY well.

April 8th:
    1.) 96 oz of water
    2.)Make the best of my cals after that stupid stupid cappucino I drank this morning!!!!!!! UGH
    3.)TAN
    4.)DO NOT get too frazzled when taking the kids to Chuck E. Cheese this evening.
  • coffey7799
    Options
    So, for tday 4/7:

1. Record food Done
    2. Make it to the gym (though likely not until late) Wife didn't get home until 9pm so not this time
    3. No fast food Had Fresco stuff from Taco Bell so yes, but still okay
    4. Limit espresso drinks to one. Done

Been a crazy week so looking forward to its end, but not an unsuccessful one.

Goals for Friday 4/8:
    1. Record fodd intake
    2. Hit the gym
    3. Get 1000 words in

Have a great day everybody.
  • pmjsmom
    Options
    Goals for April 7:
    1. Water.--Yes.
    2. Stay on my eating plan.--Yes.
    3. Try some exercise--even 10 minutes.--No.
    4. GET TO BED ON TIME!.--Almost. A friend called and we talked for a while--I was IN bed, though!

Welcome to the newbies!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

It's supposed to warm up a bit today. I really wish Spring would get here--and STAY! I already killed the moss, etc. from my front lawn but can't reseed until the temp. is 60 or better so I have a lawn full of brown spots because it's still too cold. :grumble:

Goals for April 8:
    1. Water.
    2. Stay on my eating plan.
    3. 10 minutes of exercise.
    4. Work tomorrow, so get to bed by 9:30.
  • happinessblossoms
    happinessblossoms Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    So apparently I did not stop by and post anything yesterday. I swore I did. Probably got busy though as I am mainly on the site while at work. Anyhow...been a good week exercise wise and fair food wise. Last night I did Turbo Jam 20 minutes and attempted Power Half Hour Stretch. I got through 10 minutes of the second video. So all in all, productive. This morning I went to the gym for my normal 30 minutes of cardio. Today was the elliptical. Came home and tried Power Half Hour Ab Burner...again, lasted 10 minutes LOL Striving for better results this weekend.

Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend and that the weather is lovely and enjoyable.

Jess - Sorry about your loss

4.8.11 Goals:
    1) WATER
    2) AM Exercise - CHECK
    3) Calories under 1500
    4) PM Exercise
  • Hannahrenee86
    Options
    My goals for 4/7 are:
    ~Walk : Yes 10.5 miles
    ~Drink 8 glasses of water: Yes
    ~Do some other cardio: No.. just walking/jogging
    ~Take vitamins: Yes
    ~Try to clean up the house: Yes

My goals for 4/8:
    ~Do Legs/Back/AbRIpperX
    ~Walk
    ~Do not let FIL stress me out this weekend
    ~Take vitamins
    ~Drink 8 glasses of water

Good luck everyone. I may not be around this weekend. FIL is in town and we are going up to Phoenix.
  • happinessblossoms
    happinessblossoms Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    ~Walk : Yes 10.5 miles

Holy cow! Where did you walk to Hannah??? :o)
  • Ravyn1982
    Ravyn1982 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Well I missed yesterday on here. Was way too busy yesterday with everything I had to do. Today I still have alot going on. Too much shopping needing to be done and most of it is just looking to see what is physically in the stores so lots of fast paced walking for me. My daughter has to almost run to keep up. Hubby and I are pricing out what it'll cost us for new cabinets in the kitchen. Thinking it will be much cheaper for us to stain our own. But was looking to see who had what cause our kitchen's layout is odd and so are the dimensions.

I also have been trying to find me a new pair of sneakers that don't hurt my feet and still have good arch support cause I have high arches. I used to stick with Skechers cause they always seemed to have the best selection of them but now I can't find many that will actually work. I tried on one of their toning shoes and could barely stand up in them. So at least now I know not to waste my money on those. I already have balance issues I don't need to add to them hehe. Now I'm going to buy 2 pairs of shoes from 2 different stores so I can put one on each foot and see which one is better. Then return the ones I don't want. I hate having to do that but so far its all I've found.

So my goals for today..
    1. shop for shoes
    2. laundry
    3. water
    4. log everything and avoid eating any junk today.
  • madamelaporte
    madamelaporte Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    goals
    1. to get in my 8 glasses of water (been slacking on this for about a week now)
    2. to get in some more fruit and veg
    3. to get a work out in the afternoon if the kiddies nap at the same time

1. reached :)
    2. reached :)
    3. didnt get an afternoon workout as did the ironing out in the garden and enjoyed the sunshine but did walk for an hour :)

same goals for tomorrow :)
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    mid day check in!
    Friday 4/8's goals:
    1. go to the gym in the morning. YES
    2. eat the menu that I've already laid out. SO FAR SO GOOD
    3. continue with water and tea YES AND YES

non-fitness goals.
    1. laundry (it seems like its never-ending) ITS JUST ABOUT DONE!

So its looking good for me today. I just have to learn to eat more throughout the day so I don't feel like I'm starving by the evening. I am trying to avoid snacking too. I have been chewing gum if I just want to chew and have flavor. Or I have been drinking tea, for the same purpose, just to have some flavor in my mouth instead of the taste of nothing. It seems to be going okay so far. Plus, I don't have any stresses currently in my life, so I am not eating as much. I have been watching less tv because I am notoriorous for eating while watching tv so if I watch tv less, I eat less. Well that's the logic anyway.

I have less than 2 weeks until my trip and I'd like to lose about another 5 pounds. I know it seems rather ambitious since I've been stuck at the same weight for what feels like the entire month of March and now its carrying into April, too.

Well thanks for letting me rant!

Lee x
  • Lordservnt
    Options

4/8 goals:
    1. more fruit and veggies--yes fruit, no veggies.......
    2. shampoo carpets in 2 rooms--no, but i swapped storm windows for screens in the livingroom :)
    3. run for at least 5 minutes during my walk--nope, but I ran at a 5.5 instead of a 4.3 :)

goals for tomorrow:
    1. saturday at work....I'm a hairstylist.....DON'T ORDER OUT!
    2. exercise even though I won't want to
    3. enjoy a quiet evening with my husband and 2 of 3 kids
  • frubjious
    frubjious Posts: 355
    Options
    Morning Everyone,

Jess - So sorry for your loss. I'm glad the wake went well.

Sorry I haven't been around much I've been sick the last few days. As I mentioned before its one of the many joys of working in a community hospital. I think by the time I leave this job I'll have an immune system you can bounce rocks off.

I haven't been very good about what I've been eating yesterday or this morning. I'm hoping to turn that around as of now.

Saturdays Goals:
    1. Finish under my calorie goal - this is going to be a close one today.
    2. Laundry, it s gorgeous sunny day must try and get it all done and out on the line.
    3. Water, lots and lots of water.

Hope you're all having a lovely weekend.
    Kx
  • Ravyn1982
    Ravyn1982 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    So my goals for today..
    1. shop for shoes-STILL LOOKING:(
    2. laundry-FAILED BUT TODAY IS SUPPOSED TO BE NICE ENOUGH TO HANG THEM OUTSIDE:)
    3. water-ALMOST GOT IT ALL IN..
    4. log everything and avoid eating any junk today.-DONE, BUT STILL HAD SOME JUNK TOO.

Jess, Sorry for the loss. I'm glad wake went well.

Yesterday was pretty good. Having more trouble than it should be finding shoes right now. Got only one more place that is local for me to go to and they are having a sale this morning:) Hope they have something good.

Goals for today
    1. Laundry and it has to get done today no matter what. Hubby is almost out of socks! hehe
    2. Yardwork-I'd list it all but there is so much that is going to happen this weekend
    3. log everything
    4. water

Well I'm gonna enjoy my cup of coffee this morning and then get started on things! Hope you all have a good day!!
  • pmjsmom
    Options
    Goals for April 8:
    1. Water.--Yes.
    2. Stay on my eating plan.--No.
    3. 10 minutes of exercise.--No.
    4. Work tomorrow, so get to bed by 9:30.--Yes.

Not a good day, food-wise. Pizza and Klondike Bars for supper. Oh well, it's a new day and a fresh start!

Goals for April 9:
    1. Water.
    2. Stay on my eating plan!!!
    3. Work in the yard.
    4. Watch the snacks!

Well, need to get ready for work. Have a good day, everyone!
  • coffey7799
    Options
    Not a good day, food-wise. Pizza and Klondike Bars for supper. Oh well, it's a new day and a fresh start!

Throw in a 2 ltr bottle of Dr. Pepper and you've got one of my favorite menus! :smile:
  • coffey7799
    Options
    Goals for Friday 4/8:
    1. Record fodd intake- DONE
    2. Hit the gym- DONE
    3. Get 1000 words in- GOT ABOUT 500, RAN OUT OF TIME BEFORE I HAD TO P/U THE KIDS

Soccer game today so that will take up most of the afternoon, as such, easy goals today.

For 4/9
    1. Record food intake
    2. Not eat badly
    3. Get to the gym at least for some cardio

Hope the day rocks for all of you.