April Day by Day Challenge-OPEN GROUP-Part 8 Look inside, It

Options

Replies

• nam14uk
    nam14uk Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Sunday goals:
    1. Body attack and at least half of Total Body Workout. ONLY BODY ATTACK
    2. Going to watch friends run in the London marathon so get there on time. YES
    3. Water all day. NO
    4. Get to the office after I've seen friends after the race and work hard so I can get out of there quickly. NO DIDN'T WANT TO LEAVE THEM ALL! HAVE COME HOME AND WORKING HERE.
    5. Healthy eating. YES APART FROM SOME CHOCOLATE.

Good day today and I totally feel inspired to run the marathon next year. Well I've got a year to prepare so surely it can be done. Felt so proud of my buddies running!

Monday's goals:
    1. Water.
    2. Hit calorie goal.
    3. Go for a run after work.

Hope you all have enjoyed your weekend!
  • frubjious
    frubjious Posts: 355
    Options
    Morning All,

Fun Friday made itself felt on the scales this morning. I hope it’s mostly water weight but in case its not I’m upping my work outs. I was up early this morning to work out and there’s plenty more to come today.

Today’s Goals:
    1. 3 Litres of water
    2. Exercise: Shred (done), Walk at lunch, Run after work, & Body Balance this evening.
    3. Meal plan
    4. Supermarket

Hope you all have a great day.
    Kx
  • PSUgrl921
    PSUgrl921 Posts: 368 Member
    Options

1. Water (Better but not as much as I wanted... sunday not so good.)
    2. Lots of homework done. (I was productive... but once again... not as productive as I wanted to be... mainly because I pulled out the Dawson's Creek season I have on DVD... lol)
    3. Healthier choices (Did well Friday and ok over the weekend)

I maintained this week... not too bad and at least I didn't gain. This week my foot is feeling better so hopefully I'll have some time to make it to the gym. I'm doing lots of red cross blood drive volunteering though which is going to take up a lot of time. So goals for today:

1. Water
    2. Start studying for Psych exam so I don't have to cram the last minute.
    3. Don't take the bus... anywhere.
    4. Healthier choices for at least a meal.

Here's to a good week with lots of weight loss!!!!

Nicole
  • SKismet
    SKismet Posts: 137
    Options
    4-17-2011 goals
    1. Up water intake to at least 6 cups - No. :ohwell: And I was so positive on this one!
    2. Do some type of exercise - Not really
    3. Log dinner as closely as possible (Boyfriend's family invited me over again, and it's just HARD to figure those dinners out sometimes! lol) - Tried, no idea how I actually did. :laugh:
    4. Get the rest of taxes ready to out in the mail tomorrow (Have to pay this year, so, yes, I will admit to procrastinating on this a TON! :laugh: ) - No, lost more of my evening going over to dinner than I expected.
    5. Set goals for tomorrow before bed tonight - Obviously not since I'm doing this now. :laugh:
    6. Bed by 10:30, sleep by 11 - No. :ohwell: Had some phone calls that kept me up. At least I was able to sleep in this morning, though!
    Nam - Best of luck with your marathon goal! I'm SURE you'll be able to do it. :smile:

Kim - I'm sure you'll be fine!

Nicole - Glad to hear your foot is feeling better. I hope the blood drive goes well for you, and you stick with your goal to study early!

4-18-2011 fitness goals
    1. Up water intake to at least 6 cups
    2. Under on calories and fats (Giving myself some leniency on carbs today. I haven't gotten grocery shopping in a while.)
    3. Do some type of exercise
    4. Take vitamins
    5. Bed by 10, sleep by 10:30

4-18-2011 non-fitness goals
    1. Mail ALL taxes (Even my quarterly local that aren't due until the 30th. No reason to cut things so close!)
    2. Do at least one load of laundry
    3. Cut coupons
    4. Set goals for tomorrow before bed
  • pmjsmom
    pmjsmom Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    Goals for April 17:
    1. Water.--Not bad but should have been better.
    2. HEALTHY choices and MORE vegetables!--Yes.
    3. Go for a walk or work in the yard (or both!)--No. Babysat, instead.
    4. Bed by 9:30.--Almost.

Goals for April 18:
    1. Water.
    2. Healthy choices, portion control!
    3. 10 Minute Solution before work (and again after work?).
    4. Bed by 9:30!

All-in-all, it wasn't as bad of a weekend as it could have been! Did okay on the exercise part (at work) and ate MOSTLY well. New week and it's back to basics for me!
  • chrissym78
    chrissym78 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! Sorry I haven't been on this thread for a few days again, nothing like a kid's birthday to screw up your eating plans!! I weigh in next Monday and the batteries are dead in my scale so I have one main goal this week: LOW CARBS! I have had a very sugary weekend and now I have to recover! The kids are out on spring break this week which won't make it any easier but I can do this :)

Monday's goals:
    1. Keep my carbs around 50.
    2. Stay under on cals.
    3. 100 oz water
    4. at least get in a 30 min walk this afternoon
  • happinessblossoms
    happinessblossoms Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    4.18.11 Goals:

1) WATER
    2) Mindful eating
    3) Exercise
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    Sorry I've been MIA, but I guarantee you that I keep my daily goals in mind everyday!

So I'll post of tomorrow:

Tuesday 4/18's goals:
    1. go to the gym early.
    2. eat the menu that I have already planned.
    3. watch my sodium intake.
    4. drink plenty of water!
  • TeamLeela
    Options
    Tuesday's non fitness goals:
    1. organize drawers.
    2. sweep under the bed.
    3. sweep and mop upstairs bathroom.
  • frubjious
    Options
    Wow, are you up early or late there Leela?
  • TeamLeela
    Options
    Wow, are you up early or late there Leela?

Late, 3 am. I'm trying to get a bunch of things done and this is the only time that the house is completely quiet! I should really get in the bed. My daughter gets up in about 3 hours.
  • frubjious
    Options
    Lol, know what you mean. I usually get up really early its the only time the house is quiet enough to think clearly and get stuff done.
  • frubjious
    Options
    Today’s Goals:
    1. 3 Litres of water - Yes
    2. Shred, Walk, Run, & Body Balance. - Everything but the Body Balance
    3. Meal plan - Yes
    4. Supermarket - Yes

Morning Everyone!

Upping the anti really worked yesterday (3lb off on the scale this morning! Water probably but it still felt awesome to see the numbers going the right way again :happy: ). Sadly no body balance but the rest went really well. Had a bit of a tired lull after work but, thanks to Nam’s encouragement :flowerforyou:, I got down the park and it felt great. It was the first day of the new week in C25k. Running for the full 5k is still a way off but it doesn't seem impossible any more. Just as well really, I’ve only got 8 weeks left.

Tuesday’s Goals:
    1. Under on calories
    2. 3 Litres of water
    3. Walk & something else
    4. House work!

Have a great day!
  • pmjsmom
    pmjsmom Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    Goals for April 18:
    1. Water.--Yes.
    2. Healthy choices, portion control!--Mostly yes.
    3. 10 Minute Solution before work (and again after work?).--Did a standing Pilates routine before work--WOW! Harder than it looks--but fun, too!
    4. Bed by 9:30!--No. Finished my book.

Goals for April 19:
    1. Water.
    2. Healthy Choices and portion control.
    3. Exercise before work.
    4. Bed by 9:30!!!

Going to be sunny (but cool) today! I am working a few more hours now so that means even more walking and lifting, etc. at work. I also hope to get some things done in the yard if its not too windy (I need to spread some more Moss Out and can't do that if it's windy!) Have a great day, everyone!
  • PSUgrl921
    PSUgrl921 Posts: 368 Member
    Options

1. Water (Check-- my full 8 cups!!!)
    2. Start studying for Psych exam so I don't have to cram the last minute. (Check)
    3. Don't take the bus... anywhere. (Check)
    4. Healthier choices for at least a meal. (Check)

Nicole

Good morning everyone!

First of all, Nam-- I logged in today. 5 days in a row! Pretty big for me right now... and then you were right under me with 250! Awesome job! Now I have something to reach for.

Leela- Good to have you back! Not sure if you just changed your prof pic or not but you look great!! As for the 3am... when I get up super early to do work... I hate it... but I love it at the same time. I love it when the world is still asleep. I always think it'd be a great time to go for a run or walk around campus but I always have work.

And finally, thank you all for your encouragement over the past couple weeks when I've been struggling to log on. Every time I would post on here someone would leave a word of encouragement or a good to have you back. When I made this challenge I never expected this support system as a result and I'm so glad we have it!

Now that I've been nice and mushy... goals for today:

1. No bus.
    2. Healthier choices.
    3. No eating after 8.
    4. Gym for at least 30 minutes.
    5 Water.
    6. Tons of work done.

Lots of goals today but I know I can do it!

See you all tomorrow!

Nicole
  • chrissym78
    chrissym78 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! Sorry I haven't been on this thread for a few days again, nothing like a kid's birthday to screw up your eating plans!! I weigh in next Monday and the batteries are dead in my scale so I have one main goal this week: LOW CARBS! I have had a very sugary weekend and now I have to recover! The kids are out on spring break this week which won't make it any easier but I can do this :)

Monday's goals:
    1. Keep my carbs around 50. YEP
    2. Stay under on cals. YEP
    3. 100 oz water 14 c!!!
    4. at least get in a 30 min walk this afternoon YEP

Yesterday was great! Gotta do it again today!

Tuesday's goals:
    1. Carbs around 50.
    2. water!
    3. under on cals
    4. walk or run, time and weather permitting
    5. Finish pottery workshop and do something fun with my kids
    6. cook a real dinner and not let the kids talk me into something as nasty as hot dogs again today :)
  • coffey7799
    Options
    Had a tough few days. We are selling our house and moving across the country so things get a little hectic sometimes.

Anyway, back on track today and will get back to goals tomorrow.

Hope everyone is well.
  • TeamLeela
    Options
    Tuesday's recap:
    Sorry I've been MIA, but I guarantee you that I keep my daily goals in mind everyday!

So I'll post of tomorrow:

Tuesday 4/18's goals:
    1. go to the gym early. YES 85 MINUTES OF PURE CARDIO. MY WORKOUT BUDDY AND I JUST TALKED AND TALKED AND THE TIME FLEW BY.
    2. eat the menu that I have already planned. YES, ALL DAY
    3. watch my sodium intake. YES, ITS NOT EASY, BUT YES
    4. drink plenty of water! NOT SO MUCH, I DID GET TO 8 CUPS THOUGH
  • TeamLeela
    Options
    As for my non fitness goals, I didn't do any of them, so I will carry them over into Wednesday and add one more.
    Tuesday's non fitness goals:
    1. organize drawers.
    2. sweep under the bed.
    3. sweep and mop upstairs bathroom.
    4. PICK UP LAST MINUTE THINGS AT WAL MART FOR MY TRIP

Wednesday's fitness goals
    1. eat a solid breakfast.
    2. cardio, zumba, plus trainer.
    3. stretch before and after.
    4. split a medium popcorn at the cinema, go easy on the butter!
    5. eat a balanced dinner.
    6. oh yea, drink water!
  • TeamLeela
    Options
    Thanks Nicole, it is a newer pic. My arms still have a lot of work, but I'm getting there. That zumba shirt fits much better than my 10% spandex tank (think girls weighing in on BL) But I don't look nearly as good in mine!