Your fave body part of the opposite sex? Humm.....

Options

Replies

• california_peach
    california_peach Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    Tall and love the shoulders...

I'm with Daisy. I am a sucker for a tall guy with broad shoulders. Luckily my hubbers has both.
  • DoneWithTheFatGirl
    Options
    I think my answer is in the question...

your FAVE body PART of THE opposite SEX?....

FAVE PART, THE SEX.

LOL JK :)
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    Well to be honest there isn't much I don't like about a mans body, the lower area is of interest of course, but nice abs are always pleasant to look at and nice muscular arms.
  • dawnw30
    dawnw30 Posts: 270
    Options
    I've always been a sucker for dark haired men with light eyes-blue or green...And he has to be tall cause I am tall myself - don't want to have to look down into those eyes :tongue:
  • Sarahr73
    Sarahr73 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Hmmm...just one. This is hard. I would go with the arms. I like nice muscular arms. But, I also like a nice defined back too.
  • kelligonzales
    Options
    I'm an *kitten* girl! For both sexes... :blushing:
  • Cherrycandy
    Cherrycandy Posts: 200
    Options
    While we are working on certain parts of our bodies to get em in tip top shape, I was curious....what is your fave body part of the opposite sex? I think mine would have to be my husbands hip bones and those little muscular curves that go from his waist to...well, you get the picture. I cant look at his eyes either and ever tell him no. Mmmmmmm. Love that man. :blushing:

We call those lick lines. :love:
    Hummm....Well, the kids ARE at grandmas house tonight....hee hee (WHAT...DID I SAY THAT????? :devil: ) :laugh:
  • Panda_Jack
    Panda_Jack Posts: 829 Member
    Options
    Legs & booty.
  • cokpara
    cokpara Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    oh wow... where do you start... love the body of male athletes and the balance from head to toe (can't stand the big upper body and no legs on a man)... but LOVE backs, abs, booties and hamstrings... and above the shoulders, a smile can be captivating.
  • spiritcrusher
    spiritcrusher Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    oh wow... where do you start... love the body of male athletes and the balance from head to toe (can't stand the big upper body and no legs on a man)... but LOVE backs, abs, booties and hamstrings... and above the shoulders, a smile can be captivating.

Thank you for this post.

I think there's nothing less manly than a guy with chicken legs. You'd be surprised how many guys who to my gym and never workout their legs.
  • SpartanHard
    SpartanHard Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    For all the talk of bust and booty...I will fall for a set of eyes and a smile every time.
  • Kaye8395BTS
    Kaye8395BTS Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Tall... Shoulders definitely as well!!! and I've always been a sucker for blue or green eyes :love:
  • bzmom
    bzmom Posts: 1,332 Member
    Options
    the shoulders.... yeah, that's it... the shoulders....

OK - really, the tongue!! :devil:

HA HAHA HA!!!!!! Girrrrllllll, ditto that!!!!!! :love:

I ditto that too!!! :drinker:
  • casandra_Garcia_37
    Options
    SMILE, Calves, Arms, Shoulders and a plump booty is always nice. :love:
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    I like legs and feet.. If a woman takes good care of her feet she will take good care of herself
  • missbp
    missbp Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    A good smile always draws me in. But . . . a good strong chest makes me want to check everything else out. :tongue:
  • hyper_stitch
    hyper_stitch Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    OOOOOhhhhhh I have a huge thing for fore arms ... yes that's right fore arms! I get teased about this all the time, I'm not into major muscle bulk but nice strong fore arms mmmmmm gets me everytime :blushing:
  • live2smyle
    live2smyle Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    His mind....Lets be honest with age all else will fall to pot but if he can keep me stimulated with his mind he has me forever :flowerforyou:
  • doublexhelix
    doublexhelix Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    i love a man's tummy ^^
    my boyfriend's is perfect, it's not big or anything, but a little flabby. it's warm and soft and fuzzy and the best place to lay my head when i'm tired :)
  • aneumany
    aneumany Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    i like them muscular all around w olive skin. and then nice bootaay and lips, teeth and hands (yes, i have a hand fetish, something about nasty hands that just grosses me out!) lol..