Your fave body part of the opposite sex? Humm.....

Options

Replies

• Giovanni_P
    Giovanni_P Posts: 107
    Options
    Calf muscles..a good set of calves makes my knees weak. :)

Im not so much into the muscular calf look. but it is the first thing I notice. Good definition and size. Then hamstrings, thighs, butt. Legs in general.
    As a rule, I tend to be less likely to date a woman that doesn't like wearing dresses.
  • djthom
    djthom Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    His mind....Lets be honest with age all else will fall to pot but if he can keep me stimulated with his mind he has me forever :flowerforyou:
    I'm with you! He has to be smart and witty.
  • mamijujuphat
    mamijujuphat Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    I love muscle in the arms... & definitely calfs a nice ab helps.... but off the body part... I love a good sense of humor... & that's what attracted me....
  • Jon_Rod
    Jon_Rod Posts: 158
    Options
    I like legs and A** also a flat stomach is a plus....Ladies that likes heels and dont worry I will message your feet if it hurts :blushing: :bigsmile:
  • Cherrycandy
    Cherrycandy Posts: 200
    Options
    I like legs and A** also a flat stomach is a plus....Ladies that likes heels and dont worry I will message your feet if it hurts :blushing: :bigsmile:

Come on ladies...somebody needs to snatch this boy up RIGHT NOW!!!! lol :wink:
  • jamiesgotagun
    jamiesgotagun Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    Triceps, need something to hold on to :)
  • red01angel
    red01angel Posts: 806 Member
    Options

:love: :love:
  • DangerRanger
    DangerRanger Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    a woman that knows how to cook!

sooo joking, ladies don't kill me:laugh: :laugh:
  • ZachyABaby
    ZachyABaby Posts: 235
    Options
    any.
  • lbetancourt
    lbetancourt Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    brain
  • ScarletFyre
    ScarletFyre Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    eyes and chest :-)
  • PeterBuilt09
    PeterBuilt09 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Favorite part and the 1st thing I notice on a woman is her Legs, then her stomach.. Ive always been a SUCKER for dimples, gets me every time.
  • dc5rn
    dc5rn Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    all of it... im talking every inch.... of her body...
  • kelligonzales
    Options

awesome!
  • C_Bran
    C_Bran Posts: 254
    Options

I co-sign

I'll also add a little emphasis on the breasticles, toosh and mouth.
  • ZachyABaby
    ZachyABaby Posts: 235
    Options
    brain

You don't go on many dates, huh?
  • Milt01
    Milt01 Posts: 4
    Options
    OK, After reading all the comments, I'll offer up a male point of view... LOVE a nice tight flat stomach. Then it would have to be her butt... I'm a sucker for a beach volleyball player any day. (too typical of a male response?)
  • dlaplume2
    dlaplume2 Posts: 1,658 Member
    Options
    Hands--

I could never marry a grease monkey unless there was no trace of it when he came home.
  • Cherrycandy
    Cherrycandy Posts: 200
    Options
    Hands--

I could never marry a grease monkey unless there was no trace of it when he came home.

I see what you are saying, but my husband is a "grease monkey" and I will say this for him....he sure knows how to use those grease monkey hands :bigsmile:
    He does make sure though, that he scrubs em when he is done working on a truck. I cant stand it when men have manicured, super clean, woman hands. But, to each thier own. :wink:
  • Jonesie1984
    Jonesie1984 Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    I love shoulders/backs and strong hands.. you know the kind that give you a massage and it kinda even hurts?? Yep.. the strong man wins again :heart: