Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Your fave body part of the opposite sex? Humm.....

Replies

• Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Mad_Dog_Muscle Posts: 1,251 Member
    I am a leg and *kitten* man!

I 2nd that!!!
  • Anidorie
    Anidorie Posts: 291 Member
    oh its so hard! i love their eyes. this is going to sound wierd but i love their hands. i can always tell a good man by his hands. are they soft and fat and dont have a single rough spot on it? he ias never worked a day in his life! nope not my guy. are they strong and have caluses from playing an instrument? my man!
  • Letty_c
    Letty_c Posts: 278 Member
    I love forearms!!!!! and I like husky guys....... some guys are just too skinny their awkward.
  • 123nikki123
    123nikki123 Posts: 527
    Chest and Abs :smile:
  • While we are working on certain parts of our bodies to get em in tip top shape, I was curious....what is your fave body part of the opposite sex? I think mine would have to be my husbands hip bones and those little muscular curves that go from his waist to...well, you get the picture. I cant look at his eyes either and ever tell him no. Mmmmmmm. Love that man. :blushing:

my fav part is eaxactly the same as yours love that line lol x
  • DCskat3r4lfe
    DCskat3r4lfe Posts: 152 Member
    nice eyes and a smile and the rest doesnt even matter.
  • Begood03
    Begood03 Posts: 1,259 Member
    A nice butt! Nothing beats a nice butt!
  • autumn13
    autumn13 Posts: 295
    A mans hands.....Such a turn on!
  • God eyes,smile,butt,the chest,and the toy ;)
    lol yummy!oh and stubble god dude i just love it when he drags it along your body that feeling is amazing wow.
    and the ultimate sexy boy part is like nice fat lips ohhh wow!
    haha i love this post xD
  • I love forearms!!!!! and I like husky guys....... some guys are just too skinny their awkward.

Lol I am not into skinny guys either (not like over 300 pounds either) but if he was 200-250 I'd go insane for him
  • CCSunlight
    CCSunlight Posts: 249 Member
    shoulders, arms and smile. which begs the question: why didi date a guy for four years who never smiled??
  • SoFancySoBlessed
    SoFancySoBlessed Posts: 224 Member
    Head and shoulders!!! Definately!
  • Nailrep
    Nailrep Posts: 966 Member
    Arms and shoulders - provided he already has great teeth!! :love:
  • kristarablue
    kristarablue Posts: 702 Member
    Wow, I just can't decide...hmmmm...either eyes...you know window to the soul and all or a nice smooth bare chest...yum Oh wait, hands are good too cause you can do so much with them (keep your mind out of the gutter, that is not what I am talking about, well wait goodness now my mind went there too....LOL)
  • carlsonrobb
    carlsonrobb Posts: 914 Member
    Leg and butt definitely!!
  • exercisechic927
    exercisechic927 Posts: 64 Member
    6 pack!! I think I only touched one realy 6 pack before ! HA
  • dawnw30
    dawnw30 Posts: 270
    I'm afraid if a man is under 6 ft and less than 200 pounds I will get too rough and break him :blushing:
  • zeeeb
    zeeeb Posts: 805 Member
    the spot between the belly button and the start of the public hair on a guy!!!

but he has to be ripped for that to look good of course. mmmm, that part on a surfer with his wetsuit half off, very nice, very tempting.

that and a ripped chest!
  • NobodyKnows
    NobodyKnows Posts: 764 Member
    6 pack!! I think I only touched one realy 6 pack before ! HA

If I ever get one, I will let you touch mine. :)

Since I started my diet, I am down from a Keg to a Party Ball. :)
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Shoulders and forearms.