Your fave body part of the opposite sex? Humm.....

Options

Replies

• Stephanie191991
    Options
    Guys with blue eyes :D and the smile :D
  • takingbackalison
    Options
    Tallllll =) Even though thats not a body part lol
    For body parts: Broad shoulders, big arms..not necessarily well defined muscles but strong still lol and hands =) I like big hands.. little ones are girly
  • casandra_Garcia_37
    Options
    OOOOOhhhhhh I have a huge thing for fore arms ... yes that's right fore arms! I get teased about this all the time, I'm not into major muscle bulk but nice strong fore arms mmmmmm gets me everytime :blushing:

ME TOO!! I love fore arms and calves. My friends always tease me. Lol
  • philiphirons
    philiphirons Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Eyes for me
  • mangos4music
    mangos4music Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    my hubby has a sexy broad back, i love a strong, broad back on a man. makes them look even more rugged lol
  • Sarahr73
    Sarahr73 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Tall... Shoulders definitely as well!!! and I've always been a sucker for blue or green eyes :love:

Blue eyes with brown hair, my favorite combo. My fiance has blue/gray eyes with brown hair, I got what I wanted!
  • Still_Sossy
    Still_Sossy Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    I can not pick just one. I really can't I have been thinking about it and it depends on the person. If you have amazing eyes, they get noticed forst, if you have a smoking upper bod, that gets noticed first, ect.. I think it depends who you are looking at. Well for me anyway.
  • cokpara
    cokpara Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    oh wow... where do you start... love the body of male athletes and the balance from head to toe (can't stand the big upper body and no legs on a man)... but LOVE backs, abs, booties and hamstrings... and above the shoulders, a smile can be captivating.

Thank you for this post.

I think there's nothing less manly than a guy with chicken legs. You'd be surprised how many guys who to my gym and never workout their legs.

just makes no sense to me, i'm glad someone within your sex thinks the same... and then have the nerve to wear shorts and THINK it looks good... ummm nope, try again.
  • Karleyyy
    Karleyyy Posts: 857
    Options
    Arms...not really muscular, I don't know what it is I like about them... Shoulders, I like strong jaw lines. BACK. Don't even get me started on backs...godugndfgdfg. But the biggest one that gets me is probably that V thing that guys get between their hipbones.... :love:
  • cdngirl71
    cdngirl71 Posts: 2,707 Member
    Options
    His shoulders and arms!!
  • SommerJo
    SommerJo Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I have a thing for my fiance's arm pits. There I said it. They're so amazingly sexy. He has great definition to his arms and the curve and dent of his armpit is beautiful. (Cue ridicule in 5...4...3...2... LOL)
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    Smile
    Eyes
    Hair
    Everything else
  • HollyRutledge
    HollyRutledge Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    smile then hair :tongue:
  • JWALL101
    JWALL101 Posts: 60
    Options
    A woman's thighs!
  • tahardesty
    Options
    First things first...eyes and smile. You can tell SO much about a person by those two attributes. Let's face it, if he can make me laugh...the pecs, abs, and butt are just gravy : )
  • Cherrycandy
    Cherrycandy Posts: 200
    Options
    Thanks everyone for your thoughts...I love to pick peoples brains and see what they like, what they think. It's funny, you will read some people's answers and realize those are some of the hidden things that you are nuts over too!!! Too cool! :drinker:
  • jteammom
    jteammom Posts: 173
    Options
    The brain. No question. Doesn't matter how great the house is if nobody's home upstairs.
  • hyper_stitch
    hyper_stitch Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    OOOOOhhhhhh I have a huge thing for fore arms ... yes that's right fore arms! I get teased about this all the time, I'm not into major muscle bulk but nice strong fore arms mmmmmm gets me everytime :blushing:

ME TOO!! I love fore arms and calves. My friends always tease me. Lol

Yay it's not just me! I think I have 'protector' issues lol
  • lklein
    lklein Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I like a nice butt and arms ( in particular the tricep :love: )
  • Cherrycandy
    Cherrycandy Posts: 200
    Options
    I think my answer is in the question...

your FAVE body PART of THE opposite SEX?....

FAVE PART, THE SEX.

LOL JK :)
    Ha ha ha ha!!! You go girl!!!!! Nothing better in this world to me than when my husband shuts that bedroom door!!! Mmmm Mmmmm Mmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!