• Go_Deskercise
    Go_Deskercise Posts: 1,630 Member
    Options
    CW: 5' 5" 127 lbs

GW (for now): 120
  • 347Gigi
    347Gigi Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Go_Deskercise - I just want to say: I love your profile photo!
  • Go_Deskercise
    Go_Deskercise Posts: 1,630 Member
    Options
    Go_Deskercise - I just want to say: I love your profile photo!

Thank You! I have changed it since this comment, but I know which one it was :)

Anyone been losing weight and want to share success (no matter how small)?

If I'm honest with myself, I know why I haven't been losing weight.... Too many calories. I love snacking :)
  • peanutcats
    peanutcats Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4ish and I weigh 116lbs. My goal is 100! It was 105 but then I decided to bring it down a little because I was once 105 and wasn't happy with my legs.
  • aedreana
    aedreana Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    SUCCESS!!! I hadn't weighed myself at all on my diet, because I knew I'd be able to tell when I had attained my goal, and I wanted to make certain I was there before I weighed myself. And so. yesterday I finally stepped on the scale! It said, 111 pounds! I lost 10 pounds! The scale also said my body fat percentage is now 18.7%. Before the diet, it said it was 24.2%.

I celebrated with a vegan Subway veggie sub! (But no condiments on it, no chips with it, and a diet soda!)
  • Iron_Feline
    Iron_Feline Posts: 10,750 Member
    Options
    SUCCESS!!! I hadn't weighed myself at all on my diet, because I knew I'd be able to tell when I had attained my goal, and I wanted to make certain I was there before I weighed myself. And so. yesterday I finally stepped on the scale! It said, 111 pounds! I lost 10 pounds! The scale also said my body fat percentage is now 18.7%. Before the diet, it said it was 24.2%.

I celebrated with a vegan Subway veggie sub! (But no condiments on it, no chips with it, and a diet soda!)

Congratulations on finally eating some food. Hopefully now you will eat more and stop with the 600 calorie nonsense,
  • hoofnerd
    hoofnerd Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You must have a small frame or your goals are different than mine. I'm 5'3 and thought I looked great at 135!!! I have a fairly large frame, muscular and very curvy ... I have huge boobs and butt , lol... At 110 I would look gaunt. I like my body the best in a size 5/6 or even 7/8... I'm currently 160 and don't look huge... But definitely chubby... I'm wearing a size 10 or a 12 jeans.
  • aedreana
    aedreana Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    At 5' 3 1/2," for about 30 years my perfect weight was 131 to 135. I was 38" -28" -38." But within 3 - 4 years after menopause, my weight (which did not change) redistributed. My butt was deleted-- and all the fat from my hips/butt was pasted on to my waist! I then had to reevaluate my ideal weight. I didn't have a 28" waist again until I was down to 118 lbs. (with a hip measurement of only 34.") At my current weight, I am 35" - 27" - 33.."
  • Iron_Feline
    Iron_Feline Posts: 10,750 Member
    Options
    At 5' 3 1/2," for about 30 years my perfect weight was 131 to 135. I was 38" -28" -38." But within 3 - 4 years after menopause, my weight (which did not change) redistributed. My butt was deleted-- and all the fat from my hips/butt was pasted on to my waist! I then had to reevaluate my ideal weight. I didn't have a 28" waist again until I was down to 118 lbs. (with a hip measurement of only 34.") At my current weight, I am 35" - 27" - 33.."

Are you trying to justify your 600 calorie diet?

you are sooooooo funny :noway: