What are your "weird" goals?

Options

Replies

• JenBrown0210
    JenBrown0210 Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    I have a couple weird goals.

1. I do not want to be the chubby one in the family any more. When we went to my grammy's for Christmas last year I didn't realize how big I had gotten until I saw the pictures. Not this year. I am going to be thin!

2. When I sit at my desk at work I do not want my belly to touch my desk. I have to sit with my computer in the corner of the desk so I can get comfortable! It has gotten better with the 25 pounds I have lost but I have 20 more to go!

3. I want to be able to wear pants and not have my stomach hang over them (i had a c-section and my pouch is big)

those are mine.
  • JenBrown0210
    Options
    I want the belt that comes with the pants to actually fit! The last couple times I bought some jeans from the store, the belt was too small. I don't understand that. Why wouldn't a size 16 jeans have a belt that fit a size 16 person?
    I HATE that. The belt usually doesn't fit but the pants do!
  • pinkgigi
    pinkgigi Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    My immediate goal is to look great in my medieval costume for my son's 21st birthday, in a week an a half's time. My ex-husband will be there with his girlfriend, and I want there to be a big contrast!! It is very shallow of me, but I know the 21st pictures last forever and I want my inner-gorgeous to be visible.

I want to get back to a time where my stomach doesn't touch my legs when I sit down ;-)

GG
  • sarahbear1981
    sarahbear1981 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    I want to be able to ride an ostrich. The weight limit to ride an ostrich is 160 or less. Its a long way away but it will happen. In the meantime, it would be nice to be able to ride a horse again. Weight limit for that is 250.
  • ahsongbird
    ahsongbird Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    I want to stop having the urge to look down or away when someone looks at me .
  • JenBrown0210
    Options
    I want to be able to ride an ostrich. The weight limit to ride an ostrich is 160 or less. Its a long way away but it will happen. In the meantime, it would be nice to be able to ride a horse again. Weight limit for that is 250.

those are nice goals. Never thought of riding an ostrich. has that been something you have always wanted to do?
  • ahsongbird
    ahsongbird Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    I don't want to do "girl" pushups anymore hahaha
  • elliecolorado
    elliecolorado Posts: 1,040
    Options
    Apparently it is weird that I haven't set any weight loss goals. I know that I would like to lose anywhere from 50-70lbs, but I have only set fitness goals for myself. I just figure that eating and getting myself into shape I will end up losing weight along the way!
  • BellySoonGone
    Options
    Just want to be able to train at least for one year injury free ...
    It may sound weird, but it is really not..
    I can't seem to be able to train regularly for even four weeks and then something starts hurting :(
    No, it;s not an excuse..just chronic stuff accumulated over the years, and it's killing my enthusiasm.. I take ibuprofen like it's candy..
  • glendeb
    glendeb Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Apparently it is weird that I haven't set any weight loss goals. I know that I would like to lose anywhere from 50-70lbs, but I have only set fitness goals for myself. I just figure that eating and getting myself into shape I will end up losing weight along the way!

I hadn't thought about goals either, but I do like the idea of weighing less than my husband.

We are the same height at 5 foot, 8 inches, but he only weighs 95kg (210 pounds). I have a long way to go, but I like that idea!
  • katy5692
    katy5692 Posts: 140
    Options
    I have 6 months off uni for summer- when I go back, I want people in my class to not even recognise me- and me give them a big SUPRISE! :bigsmile:
  • SCC88
    SCC88 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I want to lose the weight so that the day my divorce is final my husband looks at me and thinks maybe he acted too hastily in ending our marriage. Lame, huh?

NOT LAME! Its always a good idea to look your best when you're kicking a mans *kitten* to the kerb! Good on you!
    Fit + Single is a good combo!
    xx
  • DreaMartinez
    Options
    I made a goal to get a new tattoo when I lose 50 pounds, and want to be comfortable in a tank top to show it off!
  • DreaMartinez
    Options
    I want to be able to wrap a normal bath towell around myself...and not feel like my face is huge in a short haircut :)
    Tammy one of my goals is to get a shorter haircut too after I lose weight! Between feeling like my face was just too fat or that I looked like a shrunken head with my big body, I know it will take losing weight for that one :) Good luck!!
  • UpToAnyCool
    UpToAnyCool Posts: 1,673
    Options

^ THIS is awesome! *high five* and good luck - you'll get there :smile:
  • simplyxaddicted
    simplyxaddicted Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    My weird goal is I want to weigh less than my fiancees ex ... Ive heard she was so pretty and skinny with belly button rings in and her stomach showing blah blah blah ....
    Also I want to be confident about wearing shorts because I think my legs are huge... Thunder thighs! lol
  • cgcotten
    cgcotten Posts: 51
    Options
    My goal is to lose 70 lbs. and keep it off for the rest of my life. Want to stick around for a long time to enjoy
    my family and friends and most of all my precious Grandson!! He is my inspiration want him to grow up
    with both sets of Grandparents like I did. I love and miss all my grandparents was in my
    early twenties when I lost my first one. They helped mold and make me who I am today and I hope
    I have the same kind of impact on my Tommy. ♥
  • jenniferg83
    jenniferg83 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    I want to lose the weight so that the day my divorce is final my husband looks at me and thinks maybe he acted too hastily in ending our marriage. Lame, huh?

i love it lol. i think it's a great fun goal :)
  • gog427
    gog427 Posts: 82
    Options
    I got 3 funny ones:
    1. So I can be GladIator at Texas Ren faire in October.
    2.I'm a photographer by trade and for once I'd like to be infront of camera.
    3. A very pretty model I have worked with, promised to be my arm candy at fancy dinner. :-)"her idea"
  • nmoreland
    nmoreland Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I want to see my family in the area, and not be thinking that they are thinking how big I am.
    I also have a bag in my closet of clothes that are too small for me right now. I want to be able to go through that bag and try on the stuff, then most likely get rid of it because it is sooooo out of style. :happy: