What are your "weird" goals?

Options

Replies

• mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    Breast inplants!....

oh yes!! I actually just want a lift and tummy tuck but it's all the sameish idea! Just gotta reach my ultimate goal weight for this. 35lbs to go!!
  • saligator
    saligator Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    i want to hav lost my love handles and pot belly by my 30th on May 21st
  • etpx3
    etpx3 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    the first day i go to the beach/lake- so i can run down the strip like baywatch LOL i'm serious too..
  • sassylilmama
    sassylilmama Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    My weird goal might not be appropriate. Lets just say I want me hubby to be able to pick me up with ease and um .....still have strength to do something else while holding me :blushing:
  • tiffanyheese
    tiffanyheese Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    My weird goal might not be appropriate. Lets just say I want me hubby to be able to pick me up with ease and um .....still have strength to do something else while holding me :blushing:

Amen!!
  • King_Bee
    King_Bee Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    1 - to hit the correct key on my keyboard
    2 - to run a 5k with my daughter and husband
    3 - to wear a bathing suit that doesn't have a skirt or shorts
    4 - to paint my toenails without effort
    5- to be lighter than my husband and have him give me a piggy back ride
    6- to go to Disney and not be afraid to try any and all of the rides with our kids

#1 almost made me spit up my tea all over the screen!! Thanks, I needed that!
  • gog427
    gog427 Posts: 82
    Options

Amen!!

See thats cool, now I feel better about my secret goal.
  • JeninBelgium
    JeninBelgium Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    I graduate from nursing school in 5 weeks. Our graduation gowns are blue..... I do NOT want to look like an OOMPA LOOMPA walking across stage.... Our capping and Pinning ceremony is on June 24th we have to wear all white..... while I love the taste of marshmellows I have no desire to be mistaken for one. White scrubs are NOT very forgiving to us fluffy gals!

Where in heaven's name do you go to school? I finished with my BSN more than 10 years ago and we did not have to go through the whites - but at least it's scrubs and not some kind of button up dress uniform with white support hose and wedge shoes :-)

white anything is not forgiving on the fluffy :-)
  • jesster64
    jesster64 Posts: 109
    Options
    The day after thanksgiving, my home town buddies and I get together for our annual football game. This year will be our 35th year. Last year, people were running circles around me and that pissed me off. They're my age, This year, I've allready dropped 16 pounds, added some muscle, and started running. Been keeping it to myself and not telling them. November 2011 it will be a different ball game, literally.
  • Levedi
    Levedi Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Mine is too personal to mention...but I'm sure any big guy will know....lol

Tee hee. My aunt's a nurse - when she was trying to get my dad to lose weight she told him for every ten pounds he lost it would be like gaining an inch. He almost fainted and my cousins and I haven't stopped giggling.
  • feelingalone
    Options
    FOR THE LOVELY LADY GETTING A DIVORCE:
    That's not lame at all! I hope he see's what he will never again be able to have and enjoy. Then you can sit back and look at him and say, GOD I don't miss THAT at all! I am worth SO MUCH more!!!!!!
  • Levedi
    Levedi Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I want to be able to cross my legs completely again. And if I could feel my hip bones when I lie down that would be great too.
  • Mountain_woman
    Mountain_woman Posts: 229 Member
    Options

I totally understand. This was one of mine. Goal met! And for the record...fantastic! Good luck, it's worth the effort!

Yay! :tongue:
  • wonnder1
    wonnder1 Posts: 460
    Options
    "I want to be able to cross my legs completely again."

That's my exact same weird goal!

That sounds stupid, but you know the people who can cross their legs and it looks so comfortable, where their knees just seem to switch places. When I cross my legs now, it has to be ankle on knee, or I cramp up.
  • Terri73
    Terri73 Posts: 238
    Options
    I would like to get into that pair of jeans i brought years ago when i was gonna lose weight then. still in my wardrobe still will tags on
  • Fattack
    Fattack Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    1. To look slim on the candid photos that are taken whilst you're riding the rollercoaster at amusement parks - note I didn't say "good" because nobody looks good on them!!! (I don't know if this is just a British thing?)
    2. To be able to bare my arms without fear
    3. For my boyfriend to be able to pick me up without me going NO NO NO YOU'LL BREAK SOMETHING
    4. To fit into my skinny faux-leather pants (they currently zip up, but they're too tight!)
  • StephanieJ82
    Options
    My best friends does photography, I want to get sexy boudoir photos done for a christmas gift for my hubby.
    I also REALLY want to wear short-shorts.
  • mickimause
    Options
    I don't want to be the fat chick on my bike. I was told that 6 lbs = 1 horsepower on the motorcycle...cheaper and healthier to lose weight than to swap out the engine!

I want to be hot enough to drive my car.

I want to look good enough to walk around with my husband. I can just hear people wondering why that good-looking guy is hanging with the fat woman.

I want to be the MILF at my son's COLLEGE graduation. (I'll be in trouble afterwards - he's going to culinary school!)

I want to be able to shop in the "Misses" section again, instead of "Women's", and for my clothes not to have "X" in front of "L".

I want to be able to breathe while painting my toenails.

There are a couple of the 'other thing' goals too...:blushing:
  • peacehawk
    peacehawk Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    I want to know if the hard golfball sized internal scars on my belly from radiation and surgery will stay hard and golfball sized, or if they will diminish as my belly does.. I can't see them, but I sure feel them. I also want to be able to really pull my knees up to my chest in yoga class instead of feeling like I'm just wrapping myself around a squishy basketball.
  • Jain
    Jain Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    This is a totally geeky goal, but we are planning to go to the Whitby Goth Weekend at Halloween in costume and I don't want to look like an overstuffed sofa in my outfit.:laugh:

And seeing my feet while standing would be great.