What are your "weird" goals?

Options

Replies

• NotAllWhoWanderAreLost
    Options
    My husband's family lives overseas so we only see them once every other year or so (i know several of you are thinking i am lucky right now, lol!).... The 3 times i've seen them in person i've been a new mommy, nursing and constantly worn down (on top of jet lag and culture shock). While i love and respect them, they don't "get me" in many ways and i find myself getting angry about being unfairly judged and misunderstood, so i want to go there next time with energy to spare, looking athletic and undeniably healthy. Its not like they are pictures of health and wise decision-making :grumble: Different strokes for different folks, but harder to criticise and pass judgement if its obvious that someone is doing well for themselves, right? :flowerforyou:

We MAY be travelling in late August (this year), but not 100% sure yet, so my timeline is not firm... The more time i have, the better the results :laugh:
  • BellySoonGone
    Options
    I want to lose the weight so that the day my divorce is final my husband looks at me and thinks maybe he acted too hastily in ending our marriage. Lame, huh?

NOT LAME! Its always a good idea to look your best when you're kicking a mans *kitten* to the kerb! Good on you!
    Fit + Single is a good combo!
    xx

It sounds like it's the other way around.. In any case, whatever the motivation - the results will be positive for your health.. but I say add to that goal to make it long term..most likely the problems ran much deeper than physical appearances.
  • amydanell
    amydanell Posts: 25
    Options
    I want to be able to wrap a normal bath towell around myself...and not feel like my face is huge in a short haircut :)

Amen to this and the fact that I want my ex to realize what he had....
  • ThatDollSally
    ThatDollSally Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    I want to be able to wrap a normal bath towell around myself...and not feel like my face is huge in a short haircut :)

Good one! That was a huge moment for me!
  • ThatDollSally
    Options
    I've got a soft spot for all of the revenge motivated goals. When I was at 210 and starting to be relatively fit I ran into an ex that I dated when I was a 230 lb blob. There's nothing like seeing that jaw drop!
  • ThatDollSally
    Options
    This isn't fixing an accidental double-post, I swear...

Look! A shiney thing! *runs away*
  • elvb
    elvb Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Mine is too personal to mention...but I'm sure any big guy will know....lol

I'm pretty sure my husband has that same goal. ;)

My goal is to have a belly button that isn't frowning at me in the mirror. My fat is gross on my belly. I want a normal looking belly button. Oh and knees without what looks like eyelids - thigh fat hanging over my knees. I've lost a good amount of weight and desparately need to tone up (along with losing more weight)!!
  • amberaz
    amberaz Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    We are going to Texas in June to visit family. I want to be able to wear a bikini and not feel huge compared to my sister in law. She is much taller and built larger than me, but she is thin and has the flat belly that I don't have. She is great an I lover her to death, she just make me feel fat lol
  • RENAEJAE
    RENAEJAE Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    My weird goals are:
  • RENAEJAE
    RENAEJAE Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    1 - to hit the correct key on my keyboard
    2 - to run a 5k with my daughter and husband
    3 - to wear a bathing suit that doesn't have a skirt or shorts
    4 - to paint my toenails without effort
    5- to be lighter than my husband and have him give me a piggy back ride
    6- to go to Disney and not be afraid to try any and all of the rides with our kids
  • sarahbear1981
    sarahbear1981 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    I want to be able to ride an ostrich. The weight limit to ride an ostrich is 160 or less. Its a long way away but it will happen. In the meantime, it would be nice to be able to ride a horse again. Weight limit for that is 250.

those are nice goals. Never thought of riding an ostrich. has that been something you have always wanted to do?

No, I saw this girl on Globe Trekkers, one about Africa, do it. She stated very implicitly that you have to be under 160 lbs to ride one and that thankfully she was. She then proceeded to be a wuss and wanted off right away. She kinda pissed me off. =) I thought it would be fun and I would've ridden that thing like crazy if it had been me. So there you have it.
  • amarie36
    amarie36 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    My goal to lose weight is so that when I get in the shower and look down I see my feet instead of my stomach! LOL
    AND
    So I can get my left hip tattoo to cover those childbirth stretch marks....wont look too good on top of rolls. LMAO
  • nicley21
    nicley21 Posts: 12
    Options
    cklbrown....That is an AWESOME goal!

I know this sounds bad, but I want to be thinner than all the girls I graduated with that wouldn't give me the time of day back then. While we have all gained weight, I want to look better than them.
  • Jovialation
    Jovialation Posts: 7,632 Member
    Options
    I wanna look good for Comic Con in August! And if I get to a good enough loss by then, I might even dress up for some cosplay!
    Thats right, nerdgoal.
  • crystaldegreef
    Options
    I want to ride my husband piggy back too... he's super tall and always wants to pick me up, but I freak out thinking I'll kill him. I want to be able to just jump on his back lol
  • Mountain_woman
    Mountain_woman Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Getting my belly button pierced. I have wanted that forever. Not weird, but I just know that I'd be thrilled at a bellybutton that yes, as earlier posted, doesn't frown. It's much less disapproving these days, but I've got a ways to go. I've come this far, I can go a little farther! And a breast job, one day. Waaaay in the future.

And being picked up in general. Nothing makes me feel like a whisp of a thing like being picked up by a big strong man. I know, a bit oppressive, but I can't help it. I've always been heavier then my partners. :blushing:
  • anakinlover
    anakinlover Posts: 109
    Options
    I want to make eye contact with everyone as I walk by, and hold my head up with confidence.........
    I also want to be the hottest "Mom"! Total MILF!! Hells yeah!
    :blushing: :smooched:
  • anakinlover
    anakinlover Posts: 109
    Options
    I want to ride my husband piggy back too... he's super tall and always wants to pick me up, but I freak out thinking I'll kill him. I want to be able to just jump on his back lol
    I love this!
  • kristenheet
    kristenheet Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    These are all very cool goals! My little Sister-in-law is getting married either this fall or next spring and I want to be a healthy weight in the pictures that she will have for the rest of her life! The last wedding I was around 205 and everytime I see those pics I want to cry!
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    I want to look HOT in my zombie bikini when I go on my annual ladies only weekend in July. (I"ve never in my adult life worn a bikini)

I want to lose 3.6 lbs just so I can be a certain (not to be said out loud #) by april 16th for my dinner and drink night outing with my favorite family members and friends.

I want to be able to do 10 unassisted pullups and one handed chinups by newyears eve just to prove I can do it.

I want to be a 3x P90X grad by the end of the year just so I can say I did it!