70+ lbs lost, new to MFP -pix<3

Options

Replies

• alliecore
    alliecore Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Gosh girl. You look ah-frickin-mazing!!!! It's so cool to hear more of your story. :)
    I've told you before, but your tats rock. I want a sleeve like that someday!
    Congrats on an incredible accomplishment. You are truly an inspiration.
  • swarla
    swarla Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    You look great! I was wondering how tall you are because I have kind of a similar goal as you.

I love you Hello Kitty shirt as well! =)
  • moly39
    moly39 Posts: 7
    Options
    Inspiration. You look great!
  • Elise1931
    Elise1931 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    You look so amazing! Congrats :)
  • Solat37_Neil
    Solat37_Neil Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!! What a transformation! Awesome job :D
  • MrsDowns22
    Options
    You look absolutely FABULOUS!
  • Denise7961
    Denise7961 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You look great what an insperation !
  • StaceyZombie
    StaceyZombie Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Congrats on the loss!

I love that one of your rewards for meeting your goal is getting Iron Fist shoes!

Which ones did you have your eyes on??

Thanks gorgeous!!

Any and all lol. I have a few pairs already....my fav being the glow-in-the-dark zombie stompers!! LOVE!! Their new line for summer on their website is great....I love the sailor inspired nude pumps, check them out if you haven't seen them because they are to die for <3
  • StaceyZombie
    Options
    You look great! I was wondering how tall you are because I have kind of a similar goal as you.

I love you Hello Kitty shirt as well! =)

I'm a little over 5'7".
    Thanks for the nice words lovely!!
    Really Im not as focued on the # now as I am on the way my body looks. I have been doing less cardio and more strength training recently. It's tough losing but I know it will be worth it!
  • StaceyZombie
    Options
    Gosh girl. You look ah-frickin-mazing!!!! It's so cool to hear more of your story. :)
    I've told you before, but your tats rock. I want a sleeve like that someday!
    Congrats on an incredible accomplishment. You are truly an inspiration.

AWWWWW <3

I just want YOU to know that you are my inspiration. Your profile pix are A-MAZ-ING. Seriously does give me drive to keep striving for that goal.

And you should get the sleeve!! I get lots of strange looks and gawky people while in public but I wouldn't change my tattoos for anything. I actually have plans to have a 2nd sleeve and to finish off my calf sleeve. YAY TATTOOS lol <3
  • image0901
    Options
    you look awesome!!!
  • Shawneea
    Shawneea Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Good job!
  • ChunTingO
    ChunTingO Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    you look amazing i want to cry!
  • savvystephy
    savvystephy Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    You look really great! :smile:
  • Liatush
    Liatush Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    Awesome weight loss!!!
  • rosiedoes
    rosiedoes Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Holy hell! You look great - well done!
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!!!!!! Amazing!!! Congrats! :drinker:
  • Nemlein
    Nemlein Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Congrats on the loss!

I love that one of your rewards for meeting your goal is getting Iron Fist shoes!

Which ones did you have your eyes on??

Thanks gorgeous!!

Any and all lol. I have a few pairs already....my fav being the glow-in-the-dark zombie stompers!! LOVE!! Their new line for summer on their website is great....I love the sailor inspired nude pumps, check them out if you haven't seen them because they are to die for <3

Wow nice.. the limited edition ones? I loved those! I have American Nightmare heels in Red and One Hand in the Grave wedges. I want more though! I'm thinking Survivor, maybe...
  • sarah307
    sarah307 Posts: 1,363 Member
    Options
    awesome job! wow!
  • HannaSavannah
    HannaSavannah Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    That's incredible! I'm just looking at your pics and thinking THAT'S going to be me :))))))
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!