70+ lbs lost, new to MFP -pix<3

Options

Replies

• real_eyes
    real_eyes Posts: 19
    Options
    Seriously awesome and inspiring! I had to look at the before/after photos a couple times. =) How did you find your tattoos after the weight loss? I have two half-sleeves on my upper arms, and I'm curious as to how they're going to fare!
  • BigBeaver
    BigBeaver Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic, amazing job!
  • funfitfoodie
    funfitfoodie Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    you look incredible! congratulations!
  • mizfrankie
    mizfrankie Posts: 100
    Options
    First of all - congratulations. You look fabulous. And second of all...how tall are you? I am always wondering how tall people are when they show their photos. Maybe you've mentioned it but just curious. I weigh 141 right now and I'm 5'7" and I do not feel like I look like other women who are in this weight range. Thanks!
  • mizfrankie
    mizfrankie Posts: 100
    Options
    First of all - congratulations. You look fabulous. And second of all...how tall are you? I am always wondering how tall people are when they show their photos. Maybe you've mentioned it but just curious. I weigh 141 right now and I'm 5'7" and I do not feel like I look like other women who are in this weight range. Thanks!
  • Charli666
    Charli666 Posts: 407
    Options
    you look amazing! wtg you!
  • lEEAVii20
    lEEAVii20 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    YOU LOOK GREAT!! :)
  • StaceyZombie
    StaceyZombie Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Seriously awesome and inspiring! I had to look at the before/after photos a couple times. =) How did you find your tattoos after the weight loss? I have two half-sleeves on my upper arms, and I'm curious as to how they're going to fare!

They were actually fine. I do have a pic of Captain Spaulding on my right upper arm...he lost quite a bit in his face lol.
    My artist actually added to the top portion of my sleeve after, what had been a little bare skin turned into quite a bit more.
  • StaceyZombie
    StaceyZombie Posts: 69 Member
    Options

Hey Hun! I'm 5'7". When I got down to 139 I loved it but I needed to tone up. Really my goal of 135 could change, once I get down there and tone myself up I might stay around the 139 mark.
  • jdg1mfp
    jdg1mfp Posts: 103
    Options
    If you didn't have photo eveidence no one would believe you if you told them.
    I see two diffrent people and the latter looks like great and confident!
  • real_eyes
    real_eyes Posts: 19
    Options
    They were actually fine. I do have a pic of Captain Spaulding on my right upper arm...he lost quite a bit in his face lol.
    My artist actually added to the top portion of my sleeve after, what had been a little bare skin turned into quite a bit more.

This is great to hear. I have a portrait of Edward Scissorhands / Johnny Depp, but tried to keep as much detail out of it as possible in case of something like this. Perhaps getting more detail will be a Goal. =) Thanks!
  • littlemuffin
    littlemuffin Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    wow! amazing! :)
  • ambercscott87
    ambercscott87 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    you look so hawwwt!!!!!!! Congrats on your awesome loss! Great inspiration pics!
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful!

2639362.png
  • xlacijeanx
    xlacijeanx Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Awesome inspiration! You look like a completely different person! Keep up the good work and stick to it- it definitely has paid off! :)
  • dcdc13
    dcdc13 Posts: 86
    Options
    Such a huge difference! Congrats on teh weight loss!
  • Cori615
    Cori615 Posts: 100
    Options
    Omg you loOk amazing
  • PrincessLynn2010
    PrincessLynn2010 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Awesome, awesome, awesome! You're gorgeous! I want what you've done!!!!!
  • colombiana444
    colombiana444 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    you look smoking! way to go. congrats!
  • raycee3
    raycee3 Posts: 3
    Options
    You look amazing! I have about the same amount of weight to lose that you have lost and you just showed me it can be done! Congrats!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!