70+ lbs lost, new to MFP -pix<3

Options

Replies

• mommymovingmountains
    mommymovingmountains Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Incredible!!!!!! You still are such a pretty girl!
  • Septembergirl23
    Septembergirl23 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    You are so cute! I love the Hello Kitty picture! Good luck on your journey. We have the same wight goal but I have much, much further to go than you do!
  • JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and I love your tats.
  • scubacat
    scubacat Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • Chantelle160
    Options
    Amazing Job! You look great!
  • notreatsforme
    Options
    Congrats. Needing as much support as possible.
  • lraymond558
    Options
    you look like a completely different person! this is so amazing wow. you look so fabulous :) keep it up!!
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    You look great!!! What an accomplishment. I am sure you will get those last few pounds off with ease. Welcome to MFP. You will find alot of great support here.
  • breannatrevs
    Options
    wow people like you are my inspiration!
  • StephanieJ82
    Options
    GOOD JOB!!!! You are an inspiration!! Can I ask you what change in your lefestyle you think made the biggests impact on your weight loss journey? Obviously counting calories, but i mean, did you work out every day and what kind of work outs did you do?? did you omit anything from your diet or add anything?
    I find that when i get a cold or something i tend to just give up all together. or if i have a party weekend and know i have totally screwewd up, i just sort of stop... how did you get through the low times?
    by the way i am adding you :)
  • myboysmomx2
    myboysmomx2 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Wow! Amazing results. You look wonderful!
  • StaceyZombie
    StaceyZombie Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    GOOD JOB!!!! You are an inspiration!! Can I ask you what change in your lefestyle you think made the biggests impact on your weight loss journey? Obviously counting calories, but i mean, did you work out every day and what kind of work outs did you do?? did you omit anything from your diet or add anything?
    I find that when i get a cold or something i tend to just give up all together. or if i have a party weekend and know i have totally screwewd up, i just sort of stop... how did you get through the low times?
    by the way i am adding you :)

Hey!!! I have had quite a few messages and comments asking about what I did. I figured I would post it in here for anybody that wanted to know.

* So most important of all....LOG EVERYTHING THAT ENTERS YOUR MOUTH.....EVERYTHING!!! Biggest change for me was eating snacks throughout the day instead of just 2 BIG meals (lunch,dinner). Eat that stinkin breakfast even if it is just some fruit lol.
    * Just say no to fast food. With my job and traveling I know there are times when I will have to eat it...but when I do I am super picky about what I get...most places have fruit cups or apple slices now so opt for that with a protein...no sauce/mayo/whatever of course.
    * No pop/soda/whatever you call it. I will do a diet here and there but I find myself not even being able to drink the whole can now, too much acid. DON'T DRINK YOUR CALORIES.
    * Plan out your meal log ahead of time...I will log in my entire day either the night before or first thing in the morning, takes the guess work out of it.
    * Exercising as much as you can. I enjoy it now so I have been at it 6 times a week if not 7. Even if it is just for 15-20 minutes, every calorie burned counts.
    * Ummmm....trying to think of anything else haha....I mean the biggest lifestyle change for me was definitely the food and getting enough will power to say no. My little motto I always say to myself (I think it's a quote from Jillian Michaels) "nothing tastes as good as being skinny feels".
    * And just have faith in yourself and know you can do it. People will try to sabotage you...I know it sounds horrible but it is so true. Most of my friends are overweight or heavy and even now when we go out they will do the "oh one bite won't hurt you, live a little, blah blah blah"....well that's what got me there in the first place so UHHHH NO!!!!!! And at the end of the day, it is better to go it alone in my book....I had started weight loss programs in the past with friends, they didn't stick to it, I wouldn't stick to it. I found when I went it alone and would not let anybody or anything stand in my way, that's when I found the key.
    * Remeber that it doesn't happen overnight. It takes a long *kitten* time and is really never ending as it is a "lifestyle change".

THE END :-)

Who would have thought that this girl would be giving weight loss tips...that alone is just so crazy to me lol. Thanks again for the nice words everybody. It does mean a lot to me.
  • godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    You look great!!! And awesome ink!!!
  • StephanieJ82
    Options
    thanks Stacey. I have sabotagers in my life as well. thats usually what ends up putting a stop to my good lifestyle. My husband being one of them. :( But your word are encouraging.
  • amarie36
    amarie36 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congrats! You are an inspiration to me. My goal is to lose 60lbs and I've already lost 13lbs.
  • rachelsewardxo
    Options
    keep up the great work !
  • crisdB
    crisdB Posts: 49
    Options
    Wow! Amazing Job!!
  • Rubie81
    Rubie81 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic, like a different person. Great work.
  • itsjen516
    itsjen516 Posts: 86
    Options
    omg you look amazing :D congrats :D
    BTW i love your tattoos :D
  • RenaeMG
    RenaeMG Posts: 19
    Options
    you look fantastic and your photos are so inspiring. keep up the good work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!