70+ lbs lost, new to MFP -pix<3

Options

Replies

• StaceyZombie
    StaceyZombie Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    who cares how much it costs as long as it works!!! How much running are you doing now? I alternate between the treadmill for running and the elliptical....mostly 45 mins but goal is 60mins....

Haha Right :-) I am jogging (still in the beginner stages) about 30 min or so. I plan on jogging a 5k this October so I want to be in shape by then. It's one of my biggest goals and I really need to achieve it.
  • jeanaustin
    jeanaustin Posts: 101
    Options
    Wow! In that last photo you look like you already weigh 135! You look fabulous! I've been running with the help of Couch to 5K. You should check out this site: http://c25k.com
  • eeeekie
    eeeekie Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    you look beautiful! congrats
  • alex215
    alex215 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    great job!
  • stella77
    stella77 Posts: 282
    Options
    What a difference! YOu look so pretty!
  • dodier01
    dodier01 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! You look awesome!! Such an inspiration!!
  • StaceyZombie
    StaceyZombie Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Wow! In that last photo you look like you already weigh 135! You look fabulous! I've been running with the help of Couch to 5K. You should check out this site: http://c25k.com

Thanks for that Jean!! I checked it out and I am already at the week 5 stamina so I think I am going to start following it from here on out.
  • michelegbowman
    Options
    HOLY SMOKES!

You look freaking awesome, Girlfriend !

Love your "look" (your style) and you have a beautiful body to match ;)

CONGRATULATIONS. Very inspiring. Thanks so much for posting.
  • svgaedtke
    svgaedtke Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    You Look GREAT!
  • MissDwood
    MissDwood Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    You look great....keep up the good work!!
  • RILEYRED
    RILEYRED Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    YOU REALLY LOOK GREAT, PRETTY BEFORE, PRETTY AFTER!!! GOOD FOR YOU, RED:flowerforyou:
  • bahrainbel_2
    Options
    you look absolutely amazing!
  • JaimeLaRae
    JaimeLaRae Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Beautiful!
  • erin_89
    erin_89 Posts: 45
    Options
    You look awesome and your a hello kitty (that's my girl). I wear a size 26 to 28 so you know how it fells to be that size and also lose it all as well.

Good luck
  • DaisyBayberry
    Options
    Super cute!!!!! And absolutely amazing job with the weight loss!!!!! :bigsmile:
  • starshine614
    Options
    awesome!!!
  • BCXMC
    BCXMC Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    You can do it, if you made it this far!! GEEZ nothing should stand in your way from your GW. :) I wish you alll the best!!
  • liyahxoxo
    liyahxoxo Posts: 78
    Options
    you are amazing !!!!! you're honestly so beautiful and you should be so proud of yourself. :)
    you will lose the weight you want no problem! you've been there before and you know you're strong enough!
    lots of luck <3
    ps. I LOVE your HK shirt- I'm obsessed with HK! :P
  • gameovergt
    gameovergt Posts: 502
    Options
    way to work it off.congrats
  • ThinWynn1
    Options
    Awesome. How Inspiring.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!