Replies

• Mads1997
    Mads1997 Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    Great job, You look fantastic
  • ahadj
    ahadj Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    you're sooo cute! so inspirational, thanks :)
  • maddiex_x
    maddiex_x Posts: 43
    Options
    WOW !! You look great ! Definitely adding you for that inspiration/motivation =)
  • Leela30
    Leela30 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    first of all, I love your hair. Secondly. WOW! you look amazing. I would never guess that is the same girl!! You must have worked extremely hard for that accomplishment so wear it proudly!
  • adamd1215
    Options
    Congrats,

You look fantastic!! And if I might add you look like a spitting image of Zoey Deschanel the actress...Keep it up....Adam
  • sarah211086
    sarah211086 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing! Well done! x
  • EricJonrosh
    EricJonrosh Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    Awww thank you everybody, you all just made my day :-)

To answer questions about how I lost...very strict calorie counting via biggestloserclub.com. Never did strength training (I know, bad). I would walk 5 miles a couple times a week. I would use my gazelle several times a week (20-45 min). I work retail so it's up, down, walking around constantly on your feet. And just stuck with it...it took me about 1.5 yrs to lose it all with an average of only 4-6 lbs lost per month.

I know people say it a lot, but if I can do it...TRUST ME, anybody can!! Thanks for the support everybody <3

Only 4-6 pounds a month people! Pay attention! That's dedication. Slow permanent results.

Congrats and welcome!
  • grover0ca
    grover0ca Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    you look super AWESOME!!
  • LeAnn_Mae
    LeAnn_Mae Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing! Great job!
  • LeAnn_Mae
    LeAnn_Mae Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Congrats,

You look fantastic!! And if I might add you look like a spitting image of Zoey Deschanel the actress...Keep it up....Adam

That's what I thought too, but couldn't think of the actress's name.
  • loriannmartin
    loriannmartin Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    you look AMAZING ~~~ it is like 2 different people in the pics.. i have about 70 to lose... it came on very easy... too easy.. thanks for sharing... you are an inspiration :-)
  • milla91
    milla91 Posts: 3
    Options
    woow, you look amazing!! Congrats!
  • amkam96
    amkam96 Posts: 15
    Options
    who cares how much it costs as long as it works!!! How much running are you doing now? I alternate between the treadmill for running and the elliptical....mostly 45 mins but goal is 60mins....
  • Yatashie
    Yatashie Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I am super jealous of how incredibly hot you are. Thanks for the motivation :D
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Honestly, I think you look great now!! What a difference from the "before" pictures!! You look so healthy!
  • carpediem3
    carpediem3 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    You look ahhmazing!!! Congrats on your weightloss!!
  • sarahbelle87
    sarahbelle87 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Wow you look like a totally different person. Congrats, you are gorgeous! :) Btw I LOVE your hair in the last pic!
  • JoanHolly
    JoanHolly Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Your adorable!!!
  • ObsessivelyObsessingObsessions
    Options
    Inspiration!!!!!!!!!
  • halphord
    halphord Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    holy crap...you look great! very inspiring!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!